Shadowrun megacorps are becoming a reality, day by day

Shadowrun megacorps are becoming a reality, day by day.
Horizon? More like disney, owning everything in entertainment.
Aztechnology? You mean Amazon? All your consumer goods can be, and usually are, bought on Amazon. The amazon rainforest is in south america as well, where Aztech is based.
Google and Micrisoft are gonna become Neonet, and basically already are.
Face it, chummers

Wait until industrial asteroid mining begins. Then we'll see some shit.

MFW I am ready to become IRL Shadow Runner

>Shadowrun megacorps are becoming a reality, day by day.

Bitch do you SEE a fucking dragon anywhere? We're living in the worst Cyberpunk universe. The one with all the lame shit but none of the cool shit.

>never make a deal with a dragon

We're probably better off with out dragons tho.

Is your revolution sense tingling?
Post-cyberpunk

But what does that even mean and entail? Are you going to be a random mask wearing anarchist throwing Molotov cocktails or are you going to sign up for some PMC and do bad shit in foreign countries or become a clandestine spy and do corporate espionage with like 99% less shooting and car chases?

Are you fucking telling me you wouldn't be hyped to be in a universe where dragons exist?

Why are we not allowed the cool shit? This fucking sucks.

>Are you fucking telling me you wouldn't be hyped to be in a universe where dragons exist?

Well not in the dick-ass in-control of everything dragons of shadowrun.

>Aztechnology? You mean Amazon? All your consumer goods can be, and usually are, bought on Amazon. The amazon rainforest is in south america as well, where Aztech is based.
>south america as well, where Aztech is based.

Chummer, learn some geography.

>Aztechnology? You mean Amazon? All your consumer goods can be, and usually are, bought on Amazon. The amazon rainforest is in south america as well, where Aztech is based.

Say what you want, Prime shipping in exchange for a small vial of my blood is totally worth it imho

>south america
>Aztech

Not the Aztecs, i said Aztech. Short for Aztechnology

Yeah, you dumb shit, Aztechnology started in Mexico.

I don't want to be no fun police, but don't deep space mining operation require space magic tier tech? Earth still have vast resources of precious metals that can be mined in third world countries wtih minimal efforts and we still have landfills full of resources ready to be reclaimed.

Without gravitational tech shenanigans, mining colonies near asteroid belt or self-replicating mining drones that will inevitable rise against us and destroy our civilization thanks to faulty programming inserted by Void Dragon, deep space mining is just too far reached concept.

My room-mate has done some low level corporate espionage. On an amazon contract, go into Target, scan price barcodes and take pictures of items; especially items on sale.

Did his fixer fuck him over?

Still better than the vampires we have in real life.

>don't deep space mining operation require space magic tier tech
Not really, we have all of the technical proficiency to do it now, it's just not cost-effective yet.

>still thinking the family that controled europes economy in the renessane is control
>Not the guys running walmart or the kosch brothers

Any decent podcasts?

Check www.relativedimension.com. they keep an updated list of SR related podcasts.