SFW sexy character art thread. Let's have a thread for sexy characters

SFW sexy character art thread. Let's have a thread for sexy characters.

I'm pleasantly surprised this hasn't turned into a bunch of garbage-tier anime shit yet.

It can be hard to judge the quality of an image from a thumbnail, particularly when you've got eyes as bad as mine.

Here's a classic

Sexy dwarven women would be appreciated, if such things exist.

Drunken groomsman mentioned what happened at the bachelor party.

As a GM, if any of these were to be submitted to be as character portraits, ANY of them, I would reject it outright and tell the player to start again from scratch.

Eh, I'd probably accept and , they're not too egregiously blatant.

That's nice

Some of these are official npc art though

I too get triggered by the sight of boobies

And asses

And thighs

I get 'triggered' pretty easily if you know what I mean.

>anime face

I dunno, I find quite a few of them fine or borderline fine. A couple of them are straight up normal, non-cheesecake adventurers (ex: ). Disney characters have worn less or "sluttier" than several of these pictures.

Too bad my favorite of the bunch () is absolutely not something I'd trust a random player with and I'd never run myself as a normal PC.

Then again, as a lady who enjoys tasteful cheesecake, I'm aware that my standards of what is unexceptional are a bit skewed.

>non-deformed eye
>clearly defined nose
>standard mouth
that's least anime face I've seen this side of our glorious basket weaving forum

>non-deformed eye
i take it you've never seen a real human then

He says whilst posting on an anime website.

Nigga that’s a little girl
And you’re a faggot

>Veeky Forums is an anime site

ca/tg/irls are a thing, user.

Yes. Now stop wasting images and post character art

Unfortunately, it is, yes, although the fact that this topic has devolved into anime screenshots and shitty deviantart OCs is pretty amazing to me.

>*hasn't

Dang these two are cuties

Eh, not seeing the sexy

What kind of SFW are we talking here? As in, could actually pass in public for regular character art, or just barely skirting the defined meaning of "safe for work"?

Whichever you prefer so long as it doesn't active moods. Just remember trashy and slutty aren't the same thing as sexy.

You mean fa/tg/irls

Well, I've seen two skinny ca/tg/irls and zero fat ones. But that might only mean the fat ones have enough sense not to show off.

I know what I mean

What are you, new?

Ok

that's just dumb

Don't get your panties in a twist

>dat belly
>no underwear

What about skimpy and smut art?

The best part about this image is the story that accompanies it in the book its from.
That paper he's got on his crotch is one they slap on crates and other things being shipped under the Empress's authority; "This package is approved by the Scarlet Empress."

>non-deformed eye
>literally slaped on the side of the face

So that's a 'no' then.

Or maybe not....

Go be a hairy man ass licking moron somewhere else

You all have no idea how hard it is to actually find sexy burly mans art, most skimpy art are just manly power fantasy, and most sexy art are of skinny fuckers, not that there's not good skinny art, the thing is that i don't feel like chad the thunderwarrior should be some skinny fucker.

thats just a burly human woman