Tfw homeIess

>Tfw homeIess

You may remember me from the other day. What coins do I put the last of my money in? I need to make it this year anons. There is no other time but now. This is it.

I have 300 USD to put into a coin (which is about everything I have in the world)
So what will it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3BAnZy
discord.gg/FXCnXek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Req, you're welcome user, there's a slight dip at the moment after a big moon. It's going to be THE coin.

Mutual Coin then put that into a stakepool.

Want to have some. /fun/?

Put it in to a pair of workboots and get a job

Fucking kill yourself already

>get a job
>2018
>biggest decentralized technological race in the last 10 millenium
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no thank you. you can keep your robotic "job". just be careful, because mr. robotron will soon replace you. THAT's how fucking important most of your "jobs" are. A fucking machine (wires, chips, metal and software) can do it all better than every single one of you KEKS. HARHARHAR. Meanwhile, I SHALL BECOME THE CRYPTO-GOD HIMSELF. My BTC value alone will make vajaynays wet.

Use the 300 USD to get a job user.

Usd the job to get income.

use the income to get crypto.

Starting a car in 5th gear isn't a good idea.

I would IOTA. It has been very stable the last days but has great plans this year.

XLM

>Not learning a tangible and quantitative skill that you enjoy.
>fully relying on a volatile market for day to day needs.
>wasting full time hours on candles.
>buying into the robot memes.

Boi oh boi

if this is true you better worry about getting and job or any sort of stable income and a fucking shelter?

the fact that you managed to lose in crypto, homeless and still want to "invest" sounds like you're just a fucking gambler likely to lose it all again

you're evil user

Put it all in BTC and then kill yourself. Or just join the military and instantly start making disposal income.

this, IOTA is due for a pump

Listen to me, this is not a shill, I am honestly trying to help you out. Put your money in posw on cryptopia and hold for 2-3 months. This is your chance, you can take it or leave it, but I will sleep at easy tonight knowing I gave someone the chance and thats all I want.

Oh i get it, youre retarded. Sorry.

XLM

now

just embrace the homeless life and be a cool drifter

Have you considered exchanging labor for currency?

Same situation. About to off myself. Have like 8k. Want to give it one more chance and throw it into something,

>muh skillz
your "skills" are worthless in a world in which machine learning exists. Who cares if you can serve fries with a smile on your face, or assemble a bunch of pipes together with screws and shit, when ROBOTRON 3000 can do it all faster than you without protesting for better wages? if you automation is a meme, you can go fuck yourself. I'VE SEEN THE RESULTS WITH MY OWN MIND'S EYE. Yes, I have skills that you cannot even hope to comprehend. Once your USD goes to shit, you will wish you listened to me. BTC value is more important than you can imagine, you short sighted cuck.

Don't speculate on a crypto you idiot.

If you're going to gamble then do it on something real.

Open a sports betting account. I'm a semi-professional gambler. If you actually do it let me know and I'll give you a solid tip.

I used to do this. I used to go to youtube videos with those professional pickers and used their picks and lost money. I then realized that they most likely give you fake information.

how 16 are you

Yeah I don't listen to other people.

I have been autistically watching probably thousands of hours of cricket for a decade and around two years ago I realised I could actually monetise my knowledge of the sport by gambling.

In every trade in anything, there is a winner and loser. The trader with the greater knowledge and/or skills will win more often than not. In the case of sports gambling, my comparative advantage is my knowledge of cricket and that allows me to consistently beat the market.

quads confirmed

u're a cuck. look back at this conversation 6 months from now and realize that you're a cuck and you're also wrong. haha

not nice

i never gamble

the nightmares
ive worked mcdonalds before

what do they do

been there done that

yes i do

you have 7.7k more than me m8

nice digits

Oh look another retard. Automation is a long time coming. Its no where near ready to restore, maintain, or build infrastructure. It has no capacity to administer medical procedures. The protocols for managerial applications are in the works but no where near ready for full implementation. About the nearest we can get to integration into normie life is fast food and streamlining PLC functions. I know this because I design the APC protocols and build the system for costumers. Automation is in its infancy and will not surpass a normally functional human for many many years. Enjoy being a neet.

>crypt only takes Bitcoin

Ugh, fuck that.

If you can wait a month, ZCL. Free bitcoin private hardfork at a 1:1 ratio makes this literal guaranteed free money.

give me more info

fuck iota.

Keep telling yourself that boomer. Your old credo is close to dead

>tfw you get called a boomer
>only 26
>anons think youre as successful as a boomer.

Thanks I guess, user.

ALL IN ON ICX YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LOSER IT'S GOING TO 50X BY THE END OF JAN

IMO I’ve had a hell of a lot more BTC pumping shitcoins with this P&D group. Luckily we’ve got 50000 pumpers so all you need is a fast internet to make a profit. discord.gg/3BAnZy

The only way to make it with $300 is to buy a low marketcap coin which sells for 0.0000x atm and hope it pulls out a verge or tron

Buy NEO

Devilish

I now understand why you're homeless

OP PUMP!!

discord.gg/FXCnXek

New Pump and Dump group, looking to pump a new coin everyday once 5000 in group

I just put all my money ($1300) into this coin. Hope you are right because i'm tired of trading these other coins and seeing little to no gains.

ALL IN ON BAZINGACOIN

but thats not op