Nazi Time machine

The Nazis get their hands on a time Machine in 1943 after Kursk. It is pretty clear that they are going to lose the war.

Travelling back to 1933 is NOT going to work because the time machine only works for large jumps..

The Nazis have two years to prepare a group of 150 people. The time frame of their arrival will be around the year 0.

The Nazis have about 80 tons of supply.

They all arrive in Germania initially to recruit "aryan warriors".

Group A: 60 people tasked with creating a Nazi state in Germania.

Group B: 30 people tasked with exterminating the jews.

Group C: 60 people tasked with destroying the Roman Empire.

They jump in 1945.

(The time machine is some ancient Machine the Thule Society found in Tibet).

The players are a group of Allied Agents tasked with stopping the Nazis.

They have 1 jump with 50 people and 20 tons of supplies.

They don't have time to prepare (learn the ancient languages etc.), so they have to take Scientists with them.

You (as PCs) are charged with leading the Expedition.

You roughly know the goals of the Nazi expedition and you are supposed to stop them.

What and who do you take with you?

What is your plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=4WWkCOJVt6E
youtube.com/watch?v=XEQ-Y7IZJNU
youtube.com/watch?v=R3cruT28qHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The players are a group of Allied Agents tasked with stopping the Nazis.

Why would you stop them?

Because they're not meming millennial contrarians and understand that the Axis powers really were the bad guys of WW2.

Because it would be boring to play the vastly better prepared SS-Kommando against weak opposition?

fpbp, my thoughts exactly

Well then reverse the situation.

You are the vastly underprepared SS-Kommando.

Who and what do you take with you?

What' s the plan?

The 0AD Germanic tribes don't have any Jews to exterminate. 60 nazis are not going to jumpstart them into modernity. Even if they did, technology would leak, and a few hundred years later there would be no real German empire. There definitely would not be a nazi empire because their ideology would be turned into something completely different over the ages.
Compare medieval Christianity with modern Christianity.

Also, bloody warfare was common in old Europe.
What's the point of moving back into the past other than "our timeline is the best timeline"?

>meming millennial contrarians

ok, good, we've established that you don't want to play this game. that is your right. fuck off to another thread.

>a few hundred years later there would be no real German empire
>a few years later there would be no third reich
just like IRL

>the Axis powers really were the bad guys of WW2.
Oh, you sweet summer child.

So, a re-skinned Original War?

Calling your game shit is a time honoured tradition.
Now fuck off, your idea is trash if you really want an interesting ww2 era game just do weird war 2 and have the players play as czecks or polish soldiers.

I get it, you believe Marxist and Allied propaganda. Because the Japanese totally grabbed up and threw babies into the air just to catch on their bayonets and prominent Jewish personalities totally didn't create the hostility between their own community and their fellow Germans. No, the Germans, being the evil sacks of shit they were, completely decided that exterminating a large portion of their middle class was justifiable for no apparent reason other than them being evil. Also, Saddam ordered his men to throw babies out of incubators and hid weapons of mass destruction. Also, Kim Jung totally plans to destroy the US with technology and capabilities he doesn't have... AND AND Russian spies completely were responsible for Trump ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, sorry couldn't keep that retarded train going any longer. Look, you've been lied to about virtually every fucking thing you think you know about history. From the Civil War to WW2.

>Well then reverse the situation.

Eh, I'm not actually condoning the NAZIs. Also, getting rid of the Roman Empire probably would stop the NAZIs from ever existing... And a whole lot of other things as well.

A tank. Just one. Seriously, you think these dumb bastards will have brought anti-armour to fight Romans?

>muh Nazis suddenly have to make sense

>150 specifically educated people and equipped people could not totally wreck world history

>most Jews are in Israel guess where the 30 SS men would go

>muh 60 time travellers with knowledge and equipment couldn't build an Empire

>hahaha Nazi ideology would change itself bruh (what a healthy base for the future of the world!)

He wasn't OP you fuckhead. Just leave the thread. Weird War 2 is a fucking different Beast than Time travellers in much more primitive times.

Please don't turn the Pulp thread into a political thread.

A tank in a world with little to no infrastructure...

lolwhut

staph

>people denying war crimes so they can LARP genociders
>political
user, I..

>A tank in a world with little to no infrastructure...
Romans had a shitload of high quality roads. The tank would work for the part of avoiding the roman empire falling to nazis.

This sounds like that game I was gonna make where an american time traveling company sends the PCs to save czar Nicholas from the reds.

Except your time travelling to a time that will solve itself. They have non infrastructure, their tech will be worthless in six months at most, and the fucking romans exist. That's what makes it boring and pointless. If you're gonna try it, go somewhere more interesting- after the fall of the romans, for example, when there was nobels in Germany that you cab suck up to and get a position of power

>tl;dr 1632 ring of fire but with nazis

There are reasons the world at large considers you laughing stocks, and it's not because you're the innocent victims of grand conspiracy.

I don't want any discussions with this fucking alt-right spergs.

Don't engage them.

Educate yourself and get back with me on that. You're probably one of those dumb asses that actually believes the six million holocaust number.

>I don't want any discussions
DON'T U DARE DEFY MUH NARRATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>saving the Romanovs
If you do this you must also cure Alexei.

I sincerely hope you're being ironic

That was up to the PCs. The promise to cure his sickly son would certainly be a way to convince Nicky to trust them for a while.

No, I'm pointing out the stupidity of this statement, quite literally. The moment you shut off discussion you lose any basis in legitimacy for your stance or argument. That being said, this is off topic so I'm going to stop here.

>What's the point of moving back into the past other than "our timeline is the best timeline"?
Even if you go back to stop them there is no way to reverse all the alterations made to the timeline.

>Do you want a group of your worst enemies in charge of Shaping world history or your trusted agents?

*denying war crimes is discussion*
Fuck off

>guess where the 30 SS men would go
How? It isn't like global transportation was a thing at that point.

Technically it is discussion. I don't see how it isn't discussion.

Please don't respond to me like a retard.

So long as they aren’t reds what do you care? You are going to be erase or so intrinsically change it doesn’t matter.

Every god damned time a fucking Hitlerlover comes into every discussion and need to shill for their world view. Just fuck off. Nobody wants you here.

specifically educated people and equipped people could not totally wreck world history
I never denied that.
>>most Jews are in Israel guess where the 30 SS men would go
I was talking about the German empire. What's the worst they can do, other than stuff that they were doing anyway?
>>muh 60 time travellers with knowledge and equipment couldn't build an Empire
Sure they could build an empire. I never implied that they couldn't. It just wouldn't last.
>>hahaha Nazi ideology would change itself bruh (what a healthy base for the future of the world!)
Every ideology changes over time.
>healthy base
The nazis don't even have mass human sacrifice events as part of their culture. The Aztecs laugh at your pitiful excuse for an evil ideology.

Yeah, it's more like 21 million of mixed ethnicities, mostly jews and slavs.

Yeah, you're a retard.

>Acting like making unsubstantiated accusations is any better.

Really, you want to go down the war crime route? Should we cover America's, Britain's, Russia's, or China's first?

I wouldnt say I want them here, but they seem a lot less destructive to the quality of threads than you do.

Reminder that all of this is pointless. You, and everyone you're arguing with, are all doomed. You have no power and no agency. There is no escape. Bashing each other over the head with your biased, echo-chamber-confirmed views will solve nothing. The works of your hands, before long, will be as dust. That goes for all of you.

tl;dr, everyone shut up, sit down, and talk about pulp.

>hurr durr ur dumb
>eductae urself
Great arguments. Also, you have a containment board for a reason. Please go back

Oi, applies to you, too. And and even . Every last one of you get back on topic and answer OP's question like did, or get out.

On that note, make sure to take the proper medicine/vaccines back in time with you, you never know what you might catch. Take good doctors and sanitation materials for this reason.

Adding to the note about medication, wouldn't WW2 men be different enough from 0AD men that most diseases would kill the local population/the nazis? Sort of another Columbus situation

I mean, we're gonna assume that the Nazi plan is going to work without outside intervention, right? Because if we don't have that assurance, I'd just go back with some video cameras to watch them fail hard at larping to Germanians.

We would fail at the start. Anyone I send will too busy getting dicked by their so called “Russian master race”
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

Exactly. Nothing wrong with a bit of fun, but no reason to derail the thread by discussing politics.

First off, I would base any plans around the methods the conquistadors used. The most important thing would be to either acquire native auxiliaries or align myself under a flag. I'd go with the Roman Empire if they'd take us, or any other local power, germanic or otherwise. Since what's important is disrupting the nazis, case the best thing to do would be to help with what technology we can (likely not much), and inform them of likely tactics or attacks, to minimize losses. Any conflict would likely be on the defensive, trying to lure them into positions of attrition. If we assume that we are arriving at roughly the same time, warning them about the tanks is key, as they are incredibly powerful, armored, and mobile artillery. Small arms would also be important.

As for what I'd bring, explosives, and firearms would be near the top of my list, along with first aid kits and manuals for all of the above (in depth ones with diagrams to facilitate explanation for the benefit of both our forces and the auxiliaries). Throwable weapons similar to molotov cocktails would be relatively simple to make, so I'd only bring gasoline and lighters to help. Placeable explosives with fuses or remote detonation switches would be needed for sabotage of nazi supplies, and would be one of the few things we have that could seriously disrupt them.

Cont.

When dealing with the groups of nazis, I'd disregard Group B completely, and assume they'd be transferred to Group C fairly quickly. That leaves the priority between raiding and defending from Group C, and disrupting Group A. I'm assuming Group A is also in charge of recruiting. First off, if we can turn away any Germanics off from the Nazis, which is likely depending on the interactions of the Nazis and the tribe's enemies or allies (conquistador method here), then we do so and either bring them into the fold or at least avoid killing each other. Limiting the expansion of a German state with friendly infrastructure is key, and the less local support and manpower they have, the better.

As for Group C, the most effective strategy, and in fact the only strategy, is asymmetrical warfare. Sabotage, attrition, and hostile lands are the way to limit their power. Harassment of any unprotected group, sabotage of any unattended machine, from espionage in occupied areas to attacks from unseen points, they have to be bleeding every step of the way. Prepare siege weapons to break large supplies and vehicles, launch carcasses and refuse onto their provisions, heck, even grind up dead lepers and toss them. If any arrow or spear can be dirtied with waste to promote infection, it must be done as to either ensure death, incapacitation, or waste of medical supplies. Set fire to their goods to deny it from them in the case it cannot be taken. With the huge amount of resources at the disposal of the Roman Empire, denial of any power from the nazis is paramount.

Continuing.

Through all of this, take as many prisoners as possible and keep them under watch as far away as possible from sympathetic elements unless they offer information. Use this information to take supplies or learn of enemy communications, or how to decrypt them.

After all is said and done, I'd stop when there's no threat from the nazis. I'd release all prisoners after relative disarmament and let them live where they want. A crippled nazi state would not be quite as powerful as a entire Roman Empire exposed to its technology, and would likely merge with nearby tribes over the years. As for future impact, gunpowder and other wartime supplies would be highly sought after by states and private citizens alike, and the future of the region would likely lie in the early expansion of trade. World maps and advances in travel would push traders farther into Asia, and anybody in possession of a modern ship or the resources to devote may attempt early colonization of the Americas. Of course, the devastation in the wake of the conflict may limit any advances for a while.

Barring all that, an alternative plan is to bring a shitton of ships, provisions, and literature and fuck off to Peru, Mauritania, or Britain. Taking over or integrating under any of those would be good as it gives us time and puts us relatively out of the way of the nazis. Given time, any of these areas could develop into powers that could at least hold off a nazi assault. From there, us, our auxiliaries, and our descendants could just wait for the German situation to fizzle out, which it probably will given time.

Fin.

>You've all been lied to
>The truth is actually the exact opposite of what you've been told

Okay, user, I'll go along; it's all lies forever. However, what convinces you that only the exact opposite is true?

The tank idea is dumb. It would suck up the entire budget, and leave no room for more weaponry or, more importantly, fuel for the tank.
A WW2 tank is nice to have, but it's not invulnerable. And even if the nazis had no specific anti-tank weaponry with them, once they had a real army, they'd be able to easily outmaneuver the stupid thing.
>warning them about the tanks is key, as they are incredibly powerful, armored, and mobile artillery.
The same goes (to a lesser degree because greater weight allowance) for the Germans.
The Romans did not defeat Hannibal on the battlefield in Italy. They just made sure that his tactical advantages became meaningless strategically, until he had to retreat.
4 tanks cannot topple the Roman empire.
I find it questionable if they could take Rome, a city of 1 million people.

I wasn't going to say shit, but read a history book not written by a propagandist you ignorant, evil fuck.

Every historian has a bias.

That's why you read them all and draw your own damned conclusions about why your children are traumatized with holocaust photos at such an early age to create emotional responses that override rational ones.

What does propagandist mean to you besides
>someone who disagrees with my narrative
?

A propagandist is someone whose motivation is to obfuscate truth or purposefully misinform their audience in order to push their personal agenda, whether I as an individual ethically agree with that core agenda or not, which I likely would not, as what is important to me is truth.

And how do you infer that motivation from dry historical analysis? That's the actual stuff you read, right, not just pop history and high school text books, but actual World War 2 academic analysis?

>Okay, user, I'll go along; it's all lies forever. However, what convinces you that only the exact opposite is true?

I'm saying that commonly held beliefs about these wars and time periods are lies. That's all I'm saying. I'm not advocating for the axis powers, or condemning the west as the true bad guys. I'm just saying there were no bad guys. Everything happened for a specific reason, and the forces at play were not propelled by spite, animosity, and evil.

Also, since I forgot to mention who I would bring, I'd bring two types of people aside from the soldiers or agents, and those would be people who can teach, and people who can build. Keeping our technology working is especially important as we don't have nearly as much reserves as the nazis. And teaching is important to coordinate auxiliary forces as well as our own. This ranges from anything such as language to using technology such as firearms.

As an aside, firearms and ammunition are a very finite resource, and even if we could make more, local resources only allow for weaker designs that pale in the face of modern small arms. Even so, if we can bring the knowledge of making gunpowder back, we could at least teach the auxiliaries to make primitive fire arrows, stoneware bombs, or even simple cannons, all Chinese inventions. Relatively simple guns like flintlocks or revolvers might be brought back, but they would be near impossible to duplicate with the technology of the time, so bringing spare parts and samples would be necessary to enable their eventual reproduction. They would not be as structurally strong, but the new local gunpowder would also be relatively weak, so in theory their use is possible with care and experimentation.

I say to warn them about tanks because they would be destructive nonetheless, able to pierce through fortifications and resist attacks. They are still fast, and I'm making the assumption that they go at around ten miles per hour on terrain not counting forests. More on roads.

That said, you're not wrong. But I think the way to go is warning the Romans to minimize casualties, and making sure they know what they're working with is important so the terrain is as hostile as possible.

I personally wouldn't take tanks, but materials for fortifications and defenses in their place. Some rifles and scopes for people to use from long range, along with the ammunition would be far more efficient than tanks and fuel.

>I'm just saying there were no bad guys.
>the forces at play were not propelled by spite,
>WW2
What the fuck?
The entire reason why Hitler got to power was spite. The treaty of Versailles turned Germany into a time bomb because it created HUGE amounts of spite.
And if you think that there was no animosity towards Jews (justified or not) you are living in an alternative reality. Who do you think made the movie The Eternal Jew, and for what reason?

Look man, I don't want to detail this (probably bait anyway) thread further. If you're actually remotely curious, take it to /pol/. Most of the people there are bots or FBI agents right now but we'll answer your questions.

That's alright. That's all I was looking for.

Jews have a disproportionate control over American academia and media, and the American academia and media has been steadily undermining European culture. They're encouraging mass Islamic immigration because they want Europeans and Americans to rise up in a new crusade and exterminate Arabs in the Middle East, which would allow the Jewish population to establish Greater Israel.

Rampant foreign aid has allowed African nations to steadily build up an unsustainable population and is preventing them from developing their own economy. In a century's time, they'll immigrate to Europe and America en masse, mix with the population and reproduce as much as they've been. Eventually, people of mixed race will become the majority, and combined with their lower average intelligence, and globalism's steady erosion of national identity and traditional values, the Jewish stranglehold on the education and entertainment system will make them the perfect undercaste of cheap, easily placated labourers with no purpose or identity, save vapid individualistic hedonism.

I know it's far fetched and I honestly wish I didn't believe it myself but it's happening, and ten generations from now our descendents will be eternal wage-slaves to a genetically perfected Jewish aristocracy. I don't hate Jews, 99% have nothing to do with the downfall of Western Civilization and I wish them no ill-will, but I'm not going to deny what's happening for the sake of my feelings. We're doomed as a species, and it sucks because the only people trying to prevent it are a few hundred thousand edgy neo-nazis and autistic spergs on the ass-end of the internet. Who knows, maybe my bitcoin investment will pay off and my great-grandkids will end up on the bottom of the top.

>Jews have a disproportionate control over American academia and media
I guess they're just smarter than white people.

Yes, and? Per capita, they're the most intelligent race on earth and with their in-group nepotism, they've managed to infiltrate American academia and media. I'll freely admit that, but it's not an argument.

haha, ebin

>It is pretty clear that they are going to lose the war.
Then why does there need to be a "task force' of any kind?

>bad guys in wars between nations.

Stop bumping this obvious /pol/ bait, fucktards.

The only right answer, aside from volunteering to help.

>Nazis go back in time
>Future not immediately changed meaning the allies would't be able to respond anyway

I guess we pack out bags and go home then, multiverse theory confirmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WWkCOJVt6E

Both the Nazis and Allies will probably fail in their endeavors, unless they can lay low for about five years, gathering intel and resources in the meantime. This is quite dubious since the Nazis would probably not lay low and try to recruit from the local Germania tribes - which would probably raid the Nazis' shit, like they did the other tribes. If the Nazis push back and start conquering tribe after tribe of Germans, the Romans gonna get wind of this and mobilize their forces to the supposed Group A's site, which would wreck that plan even though they can take out a legion of Romans. Group C would probably fail in trying to make the Romans fall, most will probably get caught and executed or get slaved. Even if on the off chance that they managed to assassinate a Caesar, there's already someone as ruthless waiting in the wings ready to use the Nazis for their own goal and then throw them in the pits.

>Even if on the off chance that they managed to assassinate a Caesar, there's already someone as ruthless waiting in the wings ready to use the Nazis for their own goal and then throw them in the pits.
I mean, it IS what happened in OTL. Got stabbed 23 times, suddenly Empire.

Reminds me of a song

youtube.com/watch?v=XEQ-Y7IZJNU

Whole lot of JIDF up in this thread.

>this thread
I don't know what I expected.

>"The treaty of Versailles turned Germany into a time bomb because it created HUGE amounts of spite."
there, here you are, you now have proved that what caused WW2 wasn't spite, you said it yourself.

>spite is not spite
I don't follow.

Why would allied soldiers disrupt them? I mean anglo,franks and saxons would live in Germannia
at the time and would probably qualify as aryan race.

>when you tell someone to stop posting /pol/shit on the elfgames board it means you're a SJW from tumblr

youtube.com/watch?v=R3cruT28qHs

>It is pretty clear that they are going to lose the war.
How so? They can launch suicidal attacks and get all the intel that they can. They don't need to do large jumps of years. Even a two days jump if you know everything about the enemy can be decisive.

>time machine can only do LARGE jumps

Actual reason here.

Take the time machine with them into the year 0. Jump back into the year 1941 behind enemy lines and ruin the command structure.

You can't take the Time Machine with you.

It is some weird Stargate thing the Nazis barely understand.

>The players are a group of Allied Agents tasked with stopping the Nazis.
Dropped

/thread

>What and who do you take with you?
I go to 1803, use my shoddy-but-probably-understandable-to-a-19th-century-Frenchman French to convince to utterly destroy Prussia rather than show mercy to it because the king sent his pregnant whore wife to beg on her knees. I also tell him to keep in mind that "the Russians are subhuman and know no dignity". Then I leave.

>B-But muh time traveling Nazi's
If Napoopan destroys Prussia, there's no Germany, there are no Nazis and there's no Thule society to send Nazi's back to destroy the Roman Empire in the first place. Thought that does raise questions... if they send Nazi's to the Roman Empire "first", does that mean I arrive in an 1803 where France doesn't exist in the first place because Aryan Germanics took over the Roman Empire? In that case, does this mean I get to lead the "Alpinoid and Latinoid subhumans" into a revolution against the Germanic Kangz?