Talk about things you want to do but haven't gotten around too for one reason or another

>Tfw want to play as a decker and want my drones to have a pizzeria animatronic aesthetic but I'm worried I'll be called a faggot because fnaf exist.

Why do you want pizzeria animatronics as your drones in the first place? Don't say it's because you had lewd thoughts about Chuck E. Cheese.

Don't worry about being called a faggot, faggot.
If the idea is cool, rock it, be the biggest faggot you can be. Define the word

You could give them a different spin, just dont make them spooky if you dont want to evoke FNAF vibes

Because intimidation rolls for one and for two better opening shots.
Nobodies going to take your drone seriously when it looks like Chuck E. going nuclear after seeing some kid unironically enjoying a sardine pizza.

I want to try a bit of romance but knowing my current GM that faggot would have her steal all my money or throw me in jail or something cause I rolled a 12 for a daily charisma check to love her.

Always wanted to make a megadungeon, but my heart's just not in the regular goblin cave/tomb/underdark aesthetic, but I'm also worried that if I make it as weird and gonzo as I want then no one will bother with it.

Do it anyway

>be called a faggot
No-one's gonna call you names after you tear them to pieces with your creepy ass anthrodrones.

I really liked the first Five Nights at Freddy's, what the fuck happened?

Now I see literal children walking around with Freddy costumes and wearing the apparel, are parents really that garbage or did something change along the way?

>what the fuck happened?

Kids loved it?

>are parents really that garbage or did something change along the way?

Get fucked in the ass, theres literally nothing in FNAF that children cant handle, most of us grew up playing worse stuff

>Get fucked in the ass, theres literally nothing in FNAF that children cant handle, most of us grew up playing worse stuff
How old are you chum?

Sure, I played Doom, and I watched The Fly when I was way too young for that shit. I even remember watching that crazy fucking Cyber Six anime and Akira when I was under 10, but there's no way in hell reasonable parents would let me wear clothes representing my interests before I was an angsty teenager.

Either I have no idea how old children are, or parents are way too apathetic.

The latter.

Well I grew up with silent hill.

It’s probably why junji ito is the only thing that scares me anymore.

You call it being apathetic, I call it not being an hypocrite who pretends his children dont consume media they "shouldnt"

>Want to do a Kill La Kill quest.
>Have two ideas, one following a family trying to survive under the school's rule that's named after sewing tools.
>Another is about disarming alien bombs because a ayy literally smashed through a wall Dr Doom style warning us that there's bombs.
>Want to do the second because part of that idea is that he slowly gains respect for humanity and the holes he makes in walls become smaller and smaller. Until he's making perfectly him shaped holes in the wall but I can't think of any encounters for it.

Horror movies have gotten much much better recently because jaded fucks such as ourselves have started making them.

I recommend The Autopsy of Jane Doe very highly.

>this fucking guy
You're a moron. There are absolutely some forms of media children shouldn't consume, but without getting into a pissing contest A Serbian Film, letting your kids wear it is just tacky. When you're a teenager, you have full reign to dress like some kind of epileptic edgelord, but before that good parents teach their kids modesty and decorum.

Similar to yourself, OP, I've always wanted to play a hobgoblin rigger with a weaponized motorcycle that doubles as a foldable exosuit. Her attack drones would be of a relatively common fair, except for the fact that they would also be able to transform into a minigun or turret emplacement.

>There are absolutely some forms of media children shouldn't consume,

yes, but FNAF is acceptable

>but without getting into a pissing contest A Serbian Film,

I see you have run out of valid arguments to enforce your dumb opinion

>letting your kids wear it is just tacky.

Yeah, wearing minions is the way to go if you dont want your kids to grow up to be serial killers

>but before that good parents teach their kids modesty and decorum.

I cant believe you are being this much of an autist over the stamp on a shirt

Dude. Fnaf isn't even explicitly that bad for kids. No gore. No cussing. No sex. It's just jump scares and some off screen murder. Way less psychologically damaging than pyramid head raping a mannequin

You can't read, and have some fucked up repressed issues you're working through.

Did you google A Serbian Film? Children should not watch that. I can continue to list other things children shouldn't watch, but it's pointless since A Serbian Film is patently ridiculous and most people shouldn't watch it. I don't particularly care whether Five Nights at Freddy's is fine, because I watched a lot of fucked up things when I was younger, and recognize it as part of the fun.

On with the point, children shouldn't wear tacky clothes in general, because it's tacky, particularly if it's something that's fringe acceptable. You teach your kids the proper way to dress, so when they need a real job, they can revert back to the concepts they learned, after they try to rebel against your authority for arbitrary reasons.

>Way less psychologically damaging than pyramid head raping a mannequin
To be fair, putting down the family dog or seeing roadkill for the first time is probably way more damaging than that, because it's in real context. I just didn't get how it became some giant kids franchise.

>It's just jump scares and some off screen murder.
Have you ever dealt with kids? That's a recipe for a 3am wake-up call. I had nightmares from The Hunchback of Notre Dame and that's a disney movie.

I've always wanted to play in a campaign where my players actually gave a shit about all the hard work I put into it.

What this guy said

When I was younger this single two second clip literally scared the shit out of me so bad I couldn't sleep for like two days, I can't imagine it being any different for kids now.

If only.

I want to put together my experimental "post-apocalypse fantasy " setting and game, but depression, running other games, and adult responsibilities get in the say. That and having no idea what mechanical systems to use for the crunchy bits.

>You can't read, and have some fucked up repressed issues you're working through.

Oh boy here comes the ad hominem

>Did you google A Serbian Film? Children should not watch that. I can continue to list other things children shouldn't watch, but it's pointless since A Serbian Film is patently ridiculous and most people shouldn't watch it. I don't particularly care whether Five Nights at Freddy's is fine, because I watched a lot of fucked up things when I was younger, and recognize it as part of the fun.

You are arguing with yourself at this point, drop you fucking false equivalnce already brainlet, no one wants to hear about your poor grasp on the history of shitty shock cinema

>On with the point, children shouldn't wear tacky clothes in general, because it's tacky, particularly if it's something that's fringe acceptable. You teach your kids the proper way to dress, so when they need a real job, they can revert back to the concepts they learned, after they try to rebel against your authority for arbitrary reasons.

You try to convince me your basic-ass perception of what constitutes basic decency is important but you are just cementing the fact that you are just an old man yelling at a cloud

I’ve gotten really bad because of my medical school.

Biological stuff like blood or bugs doesn’t even register, only really psychological or supernatural stuff gets me.

Some good ones
>Ib was pretty good, not really scary
>.flow messed me up more than I care to admit
>doki doki literature club was spooky
>junji ito gets me
>never ending nightmares got me
Other than that, not much.

Bump i guess

Eh they'll find a reason to call you a faggot either way, if they really want to. Might as well be a faggot whose enjoying himself rather than a faggot who put himself out just to please others.

>A Serbian Film
>most people shouldn't watch it
Oh, you're one of those.

>be me, surgery resident
>sister wants to watch gorey Final Destination movies for Halloween
>i used to be grossed out easily by that
>lol 3 car pile-up with 8 people total
>small child comes in with her leg literally bent up near her head, open comminuted breaks all along the femur and a spiral fracture on her humerus all the way to the head
>oh god the screams, thank jesus for anesthesia
>wind up picking bones out of her face and thigh

I dont even blink anymore after watching what an SUV does to a small girl

Nah, man. People love that stuff, see Anomalous Subsurface Environment and Stonehell, they're almost always recommended when megadungeons are discussed. I think you should make it as weird and gonzo as you want.

For me, I've been wanting to make a post-apocalyptic game in the vein of Nuclear Throne but I don't know how I'll do character advancement or even how the mechanics should work. I've been piggybacking off of Swords & Wizardry Whitebox's mechanics but I feel like I want something different yet still straightforward.