Why haven't you implemented a mandatory race mixing empire where you can find people of every shade and colour living...

Why haven't you implemented a mandatory race mixing empire where you can find people of every shade and colour living together? Colville says it is necessary for every campaign or you not inviting to minorities.

Report and ignore y'all.

He went off the rails in that video.

I have.

Because you're not the boss of me any more than he is, nu/tg/pol/.

Because the Assyrian Empire was evil.

nah, i like giving the main races a unique culture based on region. like, there's not just "the black race". there's several countries of dark-skinned people with different style of dress, speech, and dispositions.

i do the same with whites, asians, native americans, etc.

fuck off /pol

>IT'S
>THE
>NU/TG/POL

>nu/tg/pol/
Whining about /pol/ in every thread you post in only serves to shit up threads, you know? I'm talking about you, specifically. The one who keeps posting this specific term.
It doesn't apply to this thread; but I've seen you in others and I wanted to tell you.

shut up

When did he say that? And no. Races would not mix. Some not even on a biological level.

The idea that it is an Empire is dumb.

But if you have different races on the same continent there will be mixed border states in 90% of the cases.

Your standard Fantasy heartbreaker will have the ethnic makeup of post break up Yugoslavia.

>It doesn't apply to this thread
Then why are you whining about it

Oh yeah it's because you're a /pol/tard trying to get this board used to constant /pol/ spam.

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Get AIDS twice, OP.

I have. My setting is a plane where the gods have been sufficiently removed from control of the world that wars of conquest never got stopped by one god or another's A-team of heroes, because only with the help of a god could a band of 5 adventurers defeat and army bent on conquest.

The human empire has taken over two gnomish and a trio of dwarves cities and is using the gnomish war machines and the dwarves weapons to further improve their military. Tieflings, half-humans, gnomes, dwarves, and elves all exist within the empire and are treated equally as long as they speak Nordram, the bullshit human language I chose for the empire of, you guessed it Nordram. At present the more inhuman races are not yet underfoot but visiting members of other races are treated well enough. The empire is basically working toward a full global conquest and of course instead of standing against it my guys joined the empire because they almost all went human anyways.

My players are pretty much the assassins, spies, and saboteurs that are allowing the empire to progress toward the seaport that the elves have and use as a major city.

It's because this thread is already a lost cause and a thread already died for it. Normally I don't point it out but every time I see it it's inevitably followed by /pol/faggots derailing the thread. You're doing so much more to desensitize the board than I am that I'm wondering if you're not just a /pol/fag baiting other /pol/fags.

What's with the /pol/ boogeyman?

>everything I don't like it's /pol/acks fault!

It's just bantz

Why are you getting so upset

I have no response image appropriate for my joy at reading this so have a dancing clown.

I don't think you know what banter is

Sure I do

It's what /pol/tards say whenever you call them out for shitposting.