Hey guys, this is Emily we talked about, she'll fill Brad's place. She's playing an Elf Moon Druid

>Hey guys, this is Emily we talked about, she'll fill Brad's place. She's playing an Elf Moon Druid.
>Hey Emily, this are the guys
>Roll to resist instantly being a creep

You have to eat these eggs. Don't ask why.

>implying I give a fuck about women

My elf moon druid is a nice qt swedish girl named emelie.
So far i think i've passed my rolls.

Finally, a girl in the group that isn't me.

>Look mom I posted it again!

Hey tg, hiw do I find the balance between not being a creep and not coming off as cold and anti-social because I don't want to be creep? Like I play with a girl, and I avoid eye contact and conversation because one time I didn't consciously do these and got accused of staring at a player's boobs and another time I did do it and got asked if I hated her, and why I "was trying to make her feel unwelcome."

Pic unrelated, I never get a chance to post it.

thankfully I have a plus 100% modifier to not being a creep resistance tests due to me being able to have normal human social skills and not being a stereotypical neckbeard that this site talks about all the time, despite me never actually seeing one in my almost twelve years of playing rpg.

Can someone range ban that fag finally?

>Claims to have an ability of not being creepy around pic related

Wearing skirt doesn't make you a girl, no matter how good it might look on you.

Shes not going to Roleplay a man? We all have female characters.

I haven't figured that out either. Like, I don't think I'm a creepy guy, but I'm so hyper-conscious about not wanting to be creepy that I shut down around women my age that I don't know well.
This is probably why I'm 24 and have been single all my life. I fully accept that it's because of my own flaws, and that I probably look attractive enough to not be considered creepy just by looks alone.

Hey, I also have a picture of that girl saved on my computer! She's quite the cutie.

Just tell them you have autism and be done with it

Broads are crazy, try your best to ignore their bullshit. Just go with the first way you did it.

I shall now shill the site Dr. Nerdlove. He's a bit of an SJW, but he answers this exact question in so many different ways, one of them is bound to stick. Happy reading.

Don't play with women, i've yet to meet a good female player it's really not worth it just so you can pretend that you'll make a move on her

Gender is a social construct my dude. I don't have Y chromosomes though.

>Gender is a social construct my dude
Fair enough, but did you just imply mine?
Also post genome or GTFO.

If you wanna be a girl user, be a girl

buy a new skirt though. Camo was a weird choice

Fuck it, it's worth a look

Fucking munchkins, just ruin the fun for the rest of us why don't you.

Very very few women come to tabletop hobbies not attached romantically in some way to a man. Men are here for a myriad of reasons. Women just one.

This Veeky Forums is men only meme has been so outside my experience
>Highschool gaming group that got me into Veeky Forums - one of our (admittedly intermittent) players was a girl
>Other gaming group in the school - 4/5 female (and included one of the hottest girls in the school)
>First gaming group I joined at uni - 2/4 female
>Second gaming group I joined at uni - 4/9 female (one of them being a 9/10 Dutch exchange student)
>Third gaming group I joined at uni - 2/5 female
>Gaming group I formed on my year abroad - 1/3 female
>Gaming group I know of from my degree - 4/5 female
>Gaming group I know of from mma - 3/6 female (one of them being a professional model)

That said, I'd be hitting on Emily before first dice hit the table. I'd just do it in a way that wasn't creepy. She is too cutie not to.

You have no choice but to come off as cold and anti-social. Leave the group roastie to her own little world and make it clear you won't take part in her bullshit

You say that now, but soon you'll start to miss the undivided attention from the guys and you'll start to despise her as the one who stole your boys away from you.

>tfw your DM's being a creep resistance rolls are so good you begin dating
I still have no idea how this happened.

Dude half of my players are girls. It's nothing special.

Are we talking upper or bottom half?

Both

All women are crazy, don't bother trying to impress them. Just act cold and anti-social, you can't go wrong with that. In fact, a lot of them like it.

> I'd just do it in a way that wasn't creepy
Yeah, I'm sure you would.

But doesn't that make them all girls?

>implying anyone can fill Brad's shoes

He was taken from us too soon.

I want reddit to leave

Depends entirely on whether the girl has a boyfriend, and whether or not you're attractive. I'm a moderately good looking guy with a sexy voice, but I'm also a sperg, so finding a right balance has taken practice.

If a girl comes over and she's single, I'll casually glace at the boobs once or twice over the course of the night READ: DO NOT STARE DIRECTLY INTO THE SUN and generally have relevant conversation to whatever nerdy thing we're doing. If she consistently laughs at my lame jokes, or does that thing where girls look at you when they think you aren't paying attention, she wants to fuck, and at this point you have to decide whether or not it's worth it. 90% of the time, it is not worth it.

If she has a boyfriend, I'll just talk to her about hobby things and give her 75% bants, because no girl can handle full banter. Just bring up relevant conversation as you would with any dude, and pretend she is a dude. Do not make awkward jokes, because you have autism and can't tell what's funny in context.

Half of them are all girl. The other half not so much.

justice4brad

>Hey guys this is Emily, she'll fill Brad's place

I pack up my things and go home

Don't avoid eye contact when talking to her, talk to her like a normal human being and don't stare at her tits when you think she isn't looking.

EVERY TIME

#neverforget

What do you mean she will fill Brad’s place? Brad has been a member of this group for 3 years. You kicked out Brad in the hopes of scoring some ass? That’s low Tony. Youre a real son of a bitch. Off to start my own group. You and elf girl can play together.

That girl is a B cup at best and that’s being generous. Not much to stare at.

Be less self-conscious and nervous. Confidence is extremely important to girls. Now, I'm not saying that you should like tickle her or some shit the first time you meet her, but just talk to her like a normal fucking person. Ask her about her interests, but make sure that you also tell her about yours. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE INTERESTS TO TALK ABOUT. It's more important that you come across as enthusiastic about them than what they actually are, but don't be a fucking sperg about them either. If she's not interested in you, then she's not interested. Just move along. Nothing tells a girl that you're a desperate, unsuitable mate like not taking the hint that she's not into you.

#OurLadBrad

What a creepy looking girl
Or is this supposed to be a subtle skinwalker thread?

>alright, let me just find my social interactions critical failure table

This isn't horrible advice for meeting potential girlfriends. And that exactly is the root of the problem. You are forced to walk the shitty tightrope between relationship and not relationship instead of just focusing on having fun. It's a waste of energy and detracts from the game.