Exposure to daemonic energies forever taints electricity on earth

>Exposure to daemonic energies forever taints electricity on earth

>Proximity to electricity now corrupts
>Exposure to electricity corrupts a lot
>Electrical devices become malevolent and exert a malign influence on their surroundings

Interesting campaign setting?
Would you play this?

>hair touching workbench
>drink on workbench
>not grounded
>taking screwdriver on SMD board
at least they wear eye protection

So any animal that has a nervous system is corrupted?

This

Animals have electricity in them?

This has kind of been done before. Although it was more that electricity was a medium for the corrupting forces rather than a corrupting force itself.

YA BOSS AL DEM ANIMULS 'AVE ELECTRICS EN 'EM ESPECIALLY DA 'UMIES

>>Proximity to electricity now corrupts
>every thunderstorm is now warpstorm
>statistically there's like two dozen thunderstorms somewhere around the globe at any given moment

Nerve conduction is not electricity in remotely the same sense as a light bulb or a computer uses electricity. It involves electrostatic forces, and generates detectable electromagnetic phenomena, but there's no electron current involved.

There's a comic series about this, where ghosts are real and they tend to possess electrical equipment like power lines.

Dude, this is a totally relevant metaphor for the times we are living in *right* now

t. Amish

That reminds me how a number of years ago I was in a workshop that built and fixed PCs. A local newsrag wanted to run a story so they sent a reporter and a photographer over. They wanted to take an "action shot" for the article and set up a scene with some tools they though looked good for the photo. There was an electronics workshop attached to the place so the photo ended up being three guys (me being one) peering over a barebones PC case, with one guy poking at the innards with a soldering iron, another standing with a screwdriver ready (way too large and not fitting to any of the screws used) and the third pointing authoritatively at nothing in particular inside the case. We laughed a bit afterwards at how they knew nothing, and some more when they ended up using that shot in the article.

So I guess the moral of the story is to not necessarily take all photos at face value. Or something.

Some labs have food coloring specifically to set up beakers with fancy colored liquids in them for photos.

Also, phenolpthalain and other indicators for titration are apparently expensive from how my lab teachers yelled at us.

It's like /x/ is making a setting

As a EE major, I'm pretty sure this means I'm a demon lord.

>BBC
Is this Veeky Forums's official wife's son thread?

>Ionic conduction isn't a current now

You ever see the movie Pulse? I'm kind of imagining a combination of that and that stephen king movie where cars turn evil

That one guy who got struck by lightning several times and lived must be the holiest fucker around to fight off that much corruption. Or a greater daemon wearing that dude's charred skin as a meatsuit. Either or.

>he's never used a screwdriver tip to manually bridge the power button socket's pins on a motherboard to turn a computer on/off without a working switch
I mean, she's doing it wrong, but there's nothing inherently wrong with poking at the board with a screwdriver if you know where you sticking it.

I played a Call of Cthullu game where we did the opposite. Turn of the century, we were in a mad rush to push industrialization, urbanization, and expanding infrastructure. Because the conduits of electricity carried through power lines formed wards that held the horrors at bay. The more AC current running through an area, the harder it is to open portals. The more DC current in an area makes individual spells and magics fail. We had to ensure major population centers had extensive mixes of both, robbing the world of magic and pushing back the terrors of the night into the wild, unclaimed places. Cultists and monsters constantly attacked power stations and factories producing dynamos and transformers. Bit by bit, we carved out safety for modern man.