What kind of undergarments do Sisters of Battle and Space Marines wear?

What kind of undergarments do Sisters of Battle and Space Marines wear?

Nothing at all.

SoB: None
Space Marines: standard underwear

Do space marines wear boxers or boxer briefs?

Boxer briefs.

Standard Issue Maximum Absorbency Garment

Neither, standard in the case is tiddy whities or briefs.

Battle Sisters: Crotchless Panties
Space Marine: Lointclothes.

Something with lace.

They used to both wear panties, until the HH. Turns out it was easy to convince them to stop without Fulgrim's influence.

>real answer
Probably nothing, or light cloth underwear

>my head cannon
French maid lingerie

>Due to administrative mischief or just standard bureaucratic incompetence, the Goge Vandire edicts for Adepta Sororitas undergarments has not been altered from the Reign of Blood.
>Thus, the mandatory "vestments" for their underclothes continues to be "That lacy lingerie such that panties must never reach the heretical 'granny' threshold outlined in section 3, subsection 12. That bras, brassieres and corsets must maintain form-fitting shapeliness and skin exposure to the specifications outlined in section 6, subsections 3 through 45 of this document. That stocking height may never exceed a Sister's mid-thigh. That garter belts and straps may never be construed as anything other than straps over 2 centimeters in width.

I'm ok with this

Do space marines sweat? Do they have to wear sweat-wicking clothing? ....do they have to wrestle with ball funk?

Not only do they sweat, but their sweat allows them to survive in environments of extreme heat that no normal human ever could.

space marines probably don't have anything since they have all those damn ports on their bodies where the power armor plugs in. Sisters probably have simple cloth undergarments

>French maid lingerie
So Lingerie?

I like dis

I am okay with this.
The one good thing Goge Vandire ever did.

Astartes wear a mesh undersuit with ports that leave their black carapace attachments exposed.

Chastity belts of all shapes, sizes, and mechanics, to loincloths, bare- unshaven, Guardsman issued undercloth, to panties with the Imerial Insignia/Stained glass church windows styled stuff.

There's also the matter of in-built toiletries IN the Armour- which means Tampon-like increments- though to note, we have no Idea if the Emperor got off his ass to fix female Periods up to Horsepussy standards.

Also look up what Catholic nuns have going on down there- lingerie is possible.

We know for a fact though, that some go bare, and we also know some are that girl from berserk with the Pyromania fetish-

So We have

Chastity belts
Catholic Nun wear
Lingerie
Space-Age undergarments
Wrappings of Holy cloth
Purity Seal pasties/Stickies on genitals
Loincloths of western and Eastern Origin (Fundoshi) due to monastary lifestyle and whatnot
Prayer bead Panties- most assurdedly
Nopan

Sororitas don't take vows of chastity.

Also, there's the matter of Monastery issued themed underwear, because when you send the SoB to the deprivations of Slaanesh, you probably want to at least advertise or something
Bitch they might. It's not like they're NOT explicitly wearing panties like Maid Marian in the Robin Hood Comedy.

What do you think they smell like haha. Just wondering as a joke haha

Whatever promethium smells like.

Our Combat nuns are a little bunch of pyromaniacs after all

There are no bathrooms in the 41st millenium and it depends how often the Sister thinks about the God-Emperor. You can smell the most zealous sisters before you see them.

stupid sexy sisters.

nothing at all
nothing at all
nothing at all

It's more of a cup & tube arrangement that ties in with their power armor's waste recycler.

Does everyone just go in the squig drops?
Do orks manage to have the leading bathroom technology of "Pit in the ground"

i like this

Sisters: Standard issue imperial undergarments.
Space Marines: Sexy little lacy lingeries.

Do they need something more than the black carapace?

I suspected as much.

Yes, but they prefer to do it down the barrel of their shoota to make special ammunition.

Sister lingerie are actually described in one of the Dark Heresy splatbooks.
It's a lightweight robe that's fire and bullet proof.

In Daemonifuge you see Miss Stern in underthings at one point. I think it was a simple teddy and boxers, but I can't find my copy atm to confirm.
I think in Faith and Fire they briefly talk about Sister casual wear and under-armour wear. I think.

>What kind of undergarments do Sisters of Battle

Double plug panties. Seraphim and higher ranks get the vibrating kind.

I pity the poor serfs who have to hose out the inside of a marine's power armour once he's been inside it for a week.

Make an old wetsuit smell like a spring breeze by comparison.

Jesus, I made that so long ago, i cant believe its still floating around!

Thanks again for it, drawnon.

>cleaning the inside of Sister's power armour once she's been inside it for a week
Can you volunteer for such an awesome duty?

>French maid lingerie
What about the Sisters?

>a week
What sort of halfassed short trip was that?

Purity Seals and wax.

This thread becomes disgusting as soon as you stop thinking about sexy battle nuns and start thinking about the virginal, greasy, acne-ridden neckbeards typing "nothing at all" while whipping out their little dicks to fap to what other neckbeards have typed.

Sexless nerds should be shamed & bullied to ensure we keep them out of the gene pool

Sisters wear nothing unless you count the odd purity seal.

Marines wear nothing either unless you count the Black Carapace as apparel, which you shouldn't.

Also nudity is completely natural and if you make a big deal out of it you're probably perverted and need counseling.

Shaming and bullying doesn't help and makes them more suspicable to Slaaneshi temptations. I believe some of the extremely desperate individuals would willingly offer themselves to Dark Eldar. Space Marines are pure boys but using their worn underwear to lure the despicable citizens into imperial guard is a sacrifice we have to make.

Shimapan~

Someone tell me gain, why we hate Vandire.

Minor boarding action into an Ork Kroozer that got a bit out of hand.

War thongs.

That's under the skin, m8.

This the truth.

Because he enslaved the galaxy and killed billions?

So did the Emperor

For Space Marines it would depend on their chapter and where that chapter is from.

My donut steel '101st Airborne' Marines would wear tribal style loincloths given the world they're from.

We all make mistakes

Extremely girly panties with cute space marine prints on them.

This is my answer for both.

>That stocking height may never exceed a Sister's mid-thigh.

Ah, but the Emperor was actively anti-religion.

Goge Vandire was playing a fusion of Space King and Space Pope, which is too much power for one man in the Imperium to have.

>the Emperor was actively anti-religion.

Passively. He ignored the Imperial Cult until it was too late to stop it.

SoB are supposed to wear monastical robes made of flak-mesh under their armor and outside of it. Dunno if that applies to their underwear as well.

what type of underwear does nuns wear?

depends on the order, location and historical period, I guess. IRL and in 40k.

The only specific religious undergarnment that I know of is the cilice (see pic, rough linen that itches a lot), but the imperial church doesn't seems really big on self-punishment compared to the catholic church.

I'd like to think that SOB wear corsets with boy-shorts and stocking. but practically probably means they wear some sort of space sports suit made from space spandex.

space marines probably free ball, after all they basically wear the armour like a second skin

pic related is the sort I would expect from non combat sisters, not unarmoured but not sporting full power armour

Probably the same things astronauts wear for EVA. Spaghetti underwear to keep cool from the heat of the nuclear reactor on your back and a diaper to keep bodily waste from contaminating the suit/causing mechanical malfunctions. Space marines probably could get a condom/catheter to aid in elimination of urine.

Microfiber underwear with self-cleaning function, thermoregulation system, sweat-drain pipes, urine-drain system, and holy dihydrogene monooxide supply.

>SoB
>Undergarments
Either nothing or holy chastity belts

Mormons also have religious underwear.

Jesus Christ of latter days, you are right. Why would you have rules for an underwear?
>the garment "when properly worn ... provides protection against temptation and evil"

Probably depends on the order, but now you have me thinking of relic panties

SoB wear cotton panties and bras

The Cilice wasn't made of linen but woven corse hair, often human hair.

Plus there's been a mention wayback of a Sister writing documents with a barbed pen designed to make the entire activity as painful as possible, though that and the Repentia seem to be the only evidence of self mortification within the Sisterhood.

Where do they get the hair?