Is this the comfiest coin to hold for 2018?

Is this the comfiest coin to hold for 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FXCnXek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think so

It is

I'll admit that xrb has done amazing but it only takes one hiccup for this bitch to drop below 1 dollar and il be waiting

Its kys coin of a year if you missed it. Jesus Christ this is worst feeling ever....

discord.gg/FXCnXek

New Pump and Dump group, looking to pump a new coin everyday once 5000 in group

Kek no way in hell

Sorry you missed it

legit my ticket to millions

xrb is the most unstoppable coin in the market

i hope you all bought yesterday AND TODAY, AND TOMORROW if you haven't already

NEVER FOMO except XRB

Only managed to scoop around 700 of these up. Will I make it XRBros?

Lol user, I'm sorry you're not riding this comfy train. I'll see you from the moon.

i have literally 0 XRB, wat to do biz i dont want to buy in ATH since 4usd

$DASH
$QTUM
$XRP

This. Coin almost at 1000x.
All you need is put 1 thousand bucks on it 6 months ago.
wtf man

I just sold sorry guys. I might rebuy if it dumps when it hits binance. It just seems like the price is a house of cards. On the plus side, It turned >2 ETH into 9 ETH for me

I meant

YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THAT YOU FOOL, THIS IS LITERALLY LIKE SELLING BTC WHEN IT WAS $20 IM NOT EXAGERRATING

JESUS CHRIST GUYS ITS BEEN ATH ITS ENTIRE LIFE, JUST BUY NOWNOWNOWNOWNOW THIS WILL BE $100 HOLY SHIT THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL BOYS

Sorry, but 3b mcap is ridiculous for coin with no team. Then again verge even shittier coin went to 2k sat. What the fuck is going on...
Anyway, this is most likely the top. Sell it and look for another moon mission. It's over for this coin.

Congrats. You are an idiot. Youll be buying in on up. Should have took 3 ETHs and went out with profit, rest hold.

>No team
>12 guys, 6 of them programmers

kek this pajeet-tier reaction makes me feel better about my decision

>NEVER FOMO except XRB
>NEVER FOMO
No user you never FOMO, it does not matter how high and fast XRB goes up it is to fast and to new. (even for crypto) This coin did a 2000% under a month. Buying now would be a dumb as fuck idea.

>said the increasingly nervous man for the tenth time in the past month

Hahaha burn pajeet! burn!

Flames clearly visible from here, the moon.

lord i tried to warn them, have mercy on their poor souls

if you saw how fast the mega whales were being gobbled up i think yoyu would believe

This right here.

*mega whale dumps that happened around $15

Yea noticed it too. Was looking for bigger dump, literally went back to ath in matter of mintues.

>Sorry, but 3b mcap is ridiculous for coin with no team.
what the fuck are you talking about? holy shit the fud is worst every day.
At some point it was good because they were talking about bugs in the code and some bs, It sounded at least believable.

Yes i missed this moon. Of course im bitter cause ive been stagnant at 140k for a couple months now. But to think that this is untouchable is dangerous territory

my friends bougt a fuckton of this at the 3$ range
i didnt read about it
fomoed in at 8 dollars and snagged 500 xrb
best decision ever lmao

i got some sweet sweet discount XRB.

god bless XRB whales that allow us tiny minnows to feed off them

Comfy af

delete this

There will obviously be dips, I don't deny that. But it will never go back to 1 dollar, it's impossible.

When you selling?

you did it user. you really did it

I'm about to buy this. We only miss out when we buy after it hits Binance, right?

Buying 1037 of these coins for $3865 the last 2 weeks seems to be one of the best financial decisions I’ve made

you cant miss out buying XRB at any time in the next 4-6 months. nearly every day will be a new ath

Probably cash out a chunk once it's on binance and then hodl the rest

There was a stupid whale selling at $6 on mercatox while bitgrail was 60 cents higher. He lost over 30 btc

I FOMOd 75% of my portfolio into this at 3.50 when it was up like 110%. look at me now nigga

Yes. Most precious coin atm.