How to cash out?

So once we are ready to cash out our cryptos how would we do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FXCnXek
support.bitpay.com/hc/en-us/articles/204686155-How-do-I-get-my-1099-K-form-from-BitPay-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you can't cash out, that's the catch

lol i made millions this past two months.. ive accepted i can never spend it.. jsut keep trading it for fun

U stupid or what

You sell for BTC and then sell BTC for fiat and pay huge fucking taxes which will eat at least 1/3 of your profits.

Anyone who responds with you can't hasn't made a single dollar with crypto.

You would transfer from your exchange(Binance, w/e) to coinbase and then withdraw via USD wallet.

just wait until places actually take crypto as payments. houses are starting to be sold in btc anyway

high vol bitcoin ATM
38.892940, -77.027024

this is a good way to eat away at a shitload of your profits, so very stupid

do this
crypto is still very early in the game - things are going to keep going up for some time

if you need to cash out, buy gift cards with crypto, or buy things with crypto you can resell

Transfer to an exchange that allows you to?
Wow, fuck, that was hard.

I miss the 'can't cash out' memes, where have they gone?

i've heard stories of people who have their accounts locked up with over 100k.

whats the best way to prevent this? How much have you been able to withdraw?

I've almost made enough to justify moving to the bahamas. I'll sell my cryptos there and never step foot on us soil again

I am the wife of the prince of nigeria. I make cashout service for you for free.

But first you need to send me 1BTC because my husband lost his wallet on the airplane and we need to bring him back again.

Send the BTC and then I will cash out for you for free.

Sincerely,
Wife Of Nigerian Prince

discord.gg/FXCnXek

New Pump and Dump group, looking to pump a new coin everyday once 5000 in group!!!!!!!

Unironically this

I feel like shit but also really happy at the same time

Alright usa fags ill actually help you

Use bit pay. Transfer btc to ur bitpay phone wallet then send those funds to bitpay website to get ur visa debitcard

Load it with btc, no taxes

Use it for cashback at walmart or some shit. Easy. Ur welcome

sure you did

What about paying bills or going to the strip club?

kek cuckbase sucks so fucking much. I’ve had 2k locked up waiting to deposit into my bank account for nearly a month.

by the time i cash out my million there'll be better exchanges

Buy silver and/or gold from a vendor accepting BTC or similar and sell for fiat when needed. Easy breezy

Go to publix or walmart and get a banana and get 100$ cash back. And jeep doing that. Get creative user. Tax free

Better hope that snatch takes debit

Go to an ATM, get your money, have it broken down at the strip club, simple.

support.bitpay.com/hc/en-us/articles/204686155-How-do-I-get-my-1099-K-form-from-BitPay-

Good luck with bitpay morons. Have fun being pounded in the ass by the IRS

I just lol'd thank you

What would you suggest user?

I spoke to an attorney and will be seeing a CPA.

I will be paying my taxes since I made a shit load of money. Yeah it sucks, but once everything is legit, and in the books. Everything after that I coast. The IRS cant touch you.

I'd rather be white man rich, and be able to purchase real estate and dump into other investments, rather than a nigger/neckbeared rich where you still live poor as fuck.

If you're in this game for less than $10k and you're out, then I would do about $1k withdrawals a month or so...if you have a job.

Small shit like that you guys can most likely get away with.

how much did you make? how long were you in crypto? is it because btc or trading? planning to stay in crypto after withdrawing?

I respect it. Good luck to you sir! Enjoy the good life. Hope i'll be up there with you one day.

>thinking you can cash out

SALT

Either this or use Request Network in a few months:

1. Send a Request to yourself
2. Pay it in Crypto
3. Receive Fiat

I learned firsthand in Montreal that strippers don't like making change.

I'm not out of woods yet, gentleman.

my total worth of my unsold crypto is about $250k.

XVG I will be selling 75% but hold since I still think the tech is cool and has room to grow and be adopted.

The other largely ARK, BTC, ETH

the small gambles is FUN and BAT.

This year will be XVG, and in q4 2018, I'm hoping half of ARK, then keeping the other half to stake.

I am not getting out of the cryptoworld, and I urge everyone to not dump all your earnings. Keep a few aside if you genuinly believe in the tech.

Cryptomarket is global, and the total marketcap is only 600billion. IT has time to grow. I wish all my biz bros well, and keep everyone updated on how the cash out process goes.

Literally can't

Godspeed user, you deserve your cash