I'm 30. Owe 110k on my house. Single, gf but no kids. I make 4500 a month...

I'm 30. Owe 110k on my house. Single, gf but no kids. I make 4500 a month, need about 2500 a month of it bare bones if I don't pay extra on my house like I usually do. Have about 15k in the bank. I'm thinking of starting the new year by investing 250 a piece in the 4 coins on coinbase. I tried converting ETH to XVG earlier on binance but it was either already dropping or I don't understand how to set up blockfolio. What's a good way/apps for a beginner like me who has a good financial situation and some liquid cash to make a ton off this to start?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3BAnZy
discord.gg/XAFgWnw
discord.gg/FXCnXek
discord.gg/shKH5bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gambling with debts

Truly I'd be happy to just pay off my house but anything past that is a plus. If I can make a few mil free and clear to retire off this by 35 all the better. Merica fag btw

Like 99% of the rest of people who invest you mean? What's your suggestion to pay off my house faster then genius?

HODLing with 250$ won't work, you'll need much more than that. IMO I’ve had a hell of a lot more BTC pumping shitcoins with this P&D group. Luckily we’ve got 50000 pumpers so all you need is a fast internet to make a profit. discord.gg/3BAnZy

That OP is way too detailed for "I've got $1000 to buy crypto, what do?"

You sound like a huge faggot go make this thread on Reddit and they will be thrilled to help you.

Single with a girlfriend? How does that work?

They'd probably help me more anyways. At least adults use Reddit not mommies chicken tendie eaters. Funny how any article on where to find crypto advice never mentions this place. Figured maybe one smart person would reply not just the basement dwelling faggots

>too retarded to find out how to buy $1,000 worth of shit off Coinbase without make a lame blogpost

You will fit in perfectly with /r/bitcoin.

I'm screencapping this

put me in it

It's called letting an advisor know your financial situation, you know like people who are actually smart with money would wanna know before they gave you advice.

I know how to buy off coinbase. Reading comprehension obviously isn't one of your strong suits in life.

it carries risk so u can lose alot of it or even all of it. That being said there are choices better then others u can make to mitigate ur risk.
If your only willing to invest $1k you can realistically end up with maybe 5k to 30k. In a year or so.
Maybe if u had started a year or more ago with only 1k by now it's possible u would have 1 million.

These days U need to invest atleast 5k to 50k if u expect to make a million and even then it's a matter of selecting the right coins and not guaranteed.

You'll probably lose close to 10% just in fees if you go the coinbase/btc route

Good luck though

Get in here: discord.gg/XAFgWnw

MAKE PUMPING AN DUMPING GREAT AGAIN
discord.gg/FXCnXek

New Pump and Dump group, looking to pump a new coin everyday once 5000 in group

What's the best exchange and should I trade with BTC or ETH? Looking to buy one of those on gdax, invest in altcoins with it elsewhere, and move back to BTC or ETH to cash out on gdax. What's the overall best alt exchange for a beginner as far as ease of use but also has coins before the majority of the rest of exchanges do, before they "moon"?

If u haven't already, make a Binance account and use my referral code so I get some referral points.
Binance referral code:

Can you read? Pajeet shill

Binance is #1 right now.
Super safe with Google auth to withdraw etc. Cheapest fees.
Btw use BNB for fees it cuts them by %50
And use my referral code here it is again:

Binance is not #1. Half the coins mentioned on here aren't on it when mentioned.

Yea I could. It sounds like he's confused and thinks he can use Blockfolio to trade in Binance without creating a Binance account.

Bro download Binance app. Also u will need to visit Binance website to authenticate ur account.

Coinbase is dead. ETH is the only thing there worth buying. And even that has it's problems. But it has first mover advantage when it comes to being a smart contract platforms. Other than that I think you should look at fun, link, xlm, basically anything but bitcoin. It's garbage.

LOL no faggot we don't have time to help dumb fucks who can't use Google.com. Get out of here trash.

Your hot pockets getting cold upstairs

Skip btrash, btc is ok if you can get the free forks. Eth is decent. Litecoin just follows btc. People say it should be 1/4 btc value, but I think btc has a better long term potential. I'd go 60 40 eth, btc., Btc, eth if you're never touching it again.

As for ur second question definitely use ETH. Don't buy Bitcoins it's expensive as he'll to transfer and slow.
You can buy any altcoins with ETH in pretty much any exchange.

Actually Binance is #1.

Maybe in use but not in new coins. Like I said half the coins on this forum at any given time aren't even in binance. I'd like to buy then when they're dirt cheap then sell them after they've been on binance and rocket

Where is the best place to buy ETH to get started?

>no doge
Useless exchange

"Half the coins on here" are literally pajeet coins. Excluding the ones on here that are already on Binance.

Lol
I love doge too.
I don't only use one exchange I got my doges from cryptopia.
A while back when they were like 0.003

>I don't understand how to set up blockfolio

> At least adults use Reddit not mommies chicken tendie eaters.
Veeky Forums grows richer and more powerful every day. soon we will be controlling the great white goy of /pol/ and have it serve our bidding.

>This
There's a reason most of the new coins at Binance end up mooning, Binance doesn't take projects without future. Be a smart man, not a victim of pajeet shilling.

Btw OP, le plebbit isn't that useful, investigate more about shitcoins before investing, and if I were to shill you into a coin I'll say POE, pretty small project but with great future, and unlike most shitcoins, it has real world utility, small cap and it's cheap, you;ll be seeing 10x gain in less than a year.

JANNY THOUGHT HE COULD BAN ME, HE WAS WRONG HAHAHHA
discord.gg/shKH5bY
NEW PUMP AND DUMP GROUP, AIMS TO PUMP A NEW COIN EVERYDAY 6PM EST ONCE 5000 PEOPLE JOIN!!!!

you smell like a redditor from a million posts away

you think anyone gives a shit if you dump 500 into btc and eth

ead

>wants to use coinbase to buy

Top Kek

Don't worry m8, Veeky Forums is way too retarded for this, you're way better off just lurking like I do until the occasional wisefag shows up and bestows knowledge (for example this one user was here talking about how he was able to freely transfer Won to USD, taking advantage of the fact that any coin to Won is better than said coin to USD)

I bought my house on foreclosure and pumped about 20k in a complete remodel doing most of the work myself. I rent out two rooms to professionals (one is a police office and the other is a non-profit director who works out of town alot).

It's an easy 1k a month, maybe consider doing that and it would help you pay off your home faster.