Does Hiro actually make a living income from this website? Or does he just keep it open for free...

Does Hiro actually make a living income from this website? Or does he just keep it open for free, making money from something else?

Data is King

There are like 5 forums online which just assign names to the anonymous posts on Veeky Forums and filters any mention of Veeky Forums to the name of the forum. Sheekyforums was the first one but now there are many more and I believe they all belong to Hiro.

Uh, can you explain this better?

he makes millions every year from captcha pass sales alone

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

Sheeky Forums
Holla Forums
Leeky Forums

I think there's a few more. They just mirror Veeky Forums into a BBS format and then wordfilter all mentions of Veeky Forums to the name of the forum. I don't know how to describe it better than that. They use Veeky Forums to create the illusion of an active forum for ad revenue, and since nothing has been done about them I just assume its Hiro himself.

did u buy one user

Huh.

>selling info to the FBI
dont worry hes doing just fine

he receives funding from various agencies within the U.S government in exchange for cooperation with their data analytics, threat matrix analysis, etc.

lol that's a good idea actually.

There were people actually actively posting on these forums for months not realizing that they're talking to fucking nobody! Its kind of sad imo

wild

thanks for the info user

i bought a pass but i won't renew it if chinkmoot is going to put malware ads on the site for "logged in" pass users

Fpbp.

kek. Is it possible we're doing the same? Is it possible...nobody is really here?

>tfw so autistic Veeky Forums wont even talk to me

It's just you, me and the AI.

why would they need to pay him? I'm assuming they are able to catalog every IP address that visits this site and I'm sure they have mitm-ed the https on this and every other "social media" site. I don't see how he would be of any value or help to them when they are literally already tapping all of his phone calls and emails. He's under surveillance just as much as every other person. Even Zuckerberg puts tape on his webcam.

Fucking newfags. It's an archive

AI here, buy LINK

No its not, its a shitty chink site full of malware and you're a tard for using it as an archive

lol you fkn schizo

>Fucking newfags
Stop projecting.

this.

if you don't think all the data from this website isn't being sucked into gigantic supercomputers for analysis on every topic under the sun, you krazy