Coss thre... hahaha just kidding

Coss thre... hahaha just kidding.

Im the guy who kept raping your threads with the scripted post about how kucoin was better. Looks like I won. I will leave your threads alone cause everyone with a brain already moved over

If you havnt, use ref code E5SipH

How do the dividends get paid if I buy KuCoin?

Not much.

Ok...I was thinking about putting 4 ETH in. I just started using the exchange after talking shit on it and it's not bad, it could go places I think it feels a little cluttered though. Maybe I'll be better of grabbing dragon or bounty for profits.

OK lets get a referral train going use mine next. then post yours once you've signed up 1Q554.

The dividends are paid automatically every day so long as you hold kucoin shares on their exchange.

Then go for it. 4 eth should net some dividends. It's better to buy KCS than bountyox though since kcs has been mooning more than bounty

You can also see your daily dividends by clicking the “explore” tab on the top menu bar and then clicking “kucoin bonus”

Do you get daily dividends from coss or just weekly? I forgot.

Would I net anything substantial with 4 ETH worth after the major moon it's been on? It looks like it pays in fractions of coins, would I have trouble selling 1 PAY on the exchange to buy more Kucoin.

Coss was weekly dividends. Vastly inferior. Kucoin has daily.

It'll grow and eventually you'll be paid in whole coins. Besides those coins could make it big and then you'd have shares in them.

4 eth at 735 per eth is 2940 dollars.
At 3.55 dollars per KCS, you can buy around 828 shares of kcs.

This is around 45 cents per day, and you would get a nearly yield of about 5.5%.

you didn't win coss just lost.

Oh yeah. This is assuming current volume stays static at 50 mil or so.

Kucoin has 6-7xed its volume in the past month, so dividends will grow.

Coss actually pays dividends though. Kucoin's will decrease over time.

What do you mean?

Kucoin will only pay 15% of the fees as dividends when it gets to a high enough level. Right now it pays 50%.
Coss will always pay 50%

Ok thanks.

I ended up just buying some more DBC volume picking up I think this shit is about to double. Dividends are appealing but I wouldn't have the attention span to holding it for years and let it pile up anyways. Still nice coin.

We'll see who comes out on top soon

Kucoin is already on top and things are looking good for them.
If coss ever gets the ball rolling, it will be a closer bet.