Wesley Snipes and Sean Astin Write Grimmerspace Starfinder Setting

>tabletopgaming.co.uk/board-games/news/wesley-snipes-and-lord-of-the-rings-sean-astin-are-working-on-a

Wesley Snipes and Sean Astin are writing a campaign guide for a campgain setting they're writing together for Starfinder...

My head is full of what?

What

>Ermahgerd guise, celebrities play D&D!
What is this, 2005?

I'm just surprised that Snipes is writing a Scifi D&D campaign. It was one of the last things I expected.

Noice

>But why?
>He just...wouldn’t

Yeah, I figured he'd be more into cyberpunk.

>Starfinder

Well this sounds interesting.

It may yet edge into that territory, since a major part of the setting's conflict seems to be Wizards from beyond the known space have shown up where there is no magic and now there is some kind of conflict between magic and science.

Also the place is called the G-Rim so I expected some SciFi hip hop, which I don't think is a bad thing.

Huh, I guess this is a year where Wesley Snipes popped his head out of his hole in the ground and didn't see his tax returns so we'll actually get him doing something.

>Also the place is called the G-Rim so I expected some SciFi hip hop
Or... it could be a play on the word "grim".

Anything and hip hop is a bad thing.

What about Def Jam: Fight for NY?

Snipes co-authored a christian urban fantasy novel last year

>SciFi hip hop

Awful. Hip hop glorifies the worst in humanity.

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill.

Oh jeez, I actually saw the thing in Barnes and Nobles.

Apparently it's 'Dr.' Snipes now. And there's a character called 'Talon Hunter'.

I kinda wanna read this now. I just have to know what's in it.

Can I play the Demolition Man in his setting?

Just taking a general read on cynical averages
>Protagonist is a misunderstood cynical edgelord who No One Gets, and is alone against the world, except his circle of close friends, his nice home, and his fukken sweet gear
>He fights demon vampires who everyone thinks are Misunderstood Persecuted Minorities but are actually Literally Pure Evil. This contributes to the misunderstood loner angle
>Halfway through the book, he gets his ass kicked, friends leave him, he has a near death experience and becomes God's champion
>The remainder of the book consists of him planting his boot up the ass of every vampire in his city
>Praise God

Wesley Snipes is completely out of his mind, so this could be either awesome or terrible. Thanks for informing us, I'm gonna keep an eye on this.

>I saw hiphop on MTV once
>it was awful
Nigga please.