You fight a glorious battle against your greatest foe, and strike a telling blow that knocks them on their knees...

You fight a glorious battle against your greatest foe, and strike a telling blow that knocks them on their knees. They are bleeding out, and on the brink of death. You ask if they have any last words.

>"Hold my hand."

What would you do in this situation?

No thanks, I'm straight.

hold their hand and tell them all will be well.

then a kiss on the forehead

the end

what so you can pull some last minute litch bullshit and kill me?

cut off their hand: masturbate with it

>greatest foe
ugh

Depends on the character, by the way.

I do nothing but watch her die. The pushover. The rookie.

I wont be touching any fucking spellcaster on the brink of death, if hes a martial then its ok

y-you too

I dab on him and fly away.

>Not dabbing on him and sucking him up your ass

how dare you

Lol no.
He may be planning something.

Is he an honorable foe? If so sure. If not I cut his hand off and hold it at a safe distance.

Shoulda thought about that before jailing a nigga

>greatest foe

Chop his head off.

My greatest foe would never ask for that. Merely a quick death if they thought they had earnt it

I have nothing to say to you but have this pic, I feel you will one day be in need of it

Sure, I’ll hold his hand, he can’t do anything to me so why not

>"Hold my hand."

>"You should have used your last words better."

no way fag

Hold their hand of course. What kind of monster do you take me for?

All these fools afraid of death or trickery need to learn what it takes to be a hero

Depends entirely on whether I respect them or not.

If I respect them, lean them against something sturdy, oblige their request and give them water. If not, shoot em in the head.

I kneel down, take his hand, and whisper "Cure Moderate Wounds".

He has been beaten. Now is his chance to rethink his life and grow. The world has enough great dead men, it can afford to do with some more great living ones for a time.

>"Please...I beg you, hold my hand"
>Crouch next to them
>Grab their hand
>Before they can pull some lich bullshit lich them
>Laugh as I absorb their willpower
>do what suggests

I plant my sword down in the snow leaving my hand on the hilt and kneel down and look into her face. Her once beautiful face cut and bruised, her once lustrous golden hair now dirty and lank, and eyes once emerald green shining with the spark of righteousness now dull and filled with despair. Where once I felt a childish sense of kinship I now only feel a deep satisfaction and reply "No Emilia my sister, my path was chosen when you left to become a Paladin of the Lightbringer."
"But why brother?" Emilia gasped pain wracking her body.
"Because," I reply "the Brighter the Light the deeper the shadow that it casts, and I was in your shadow for much too long."
"Brot-" she begins but is swiftly silenced by my blade separating her head from her shoulders.
"Don't worry sister you shall be remembered," I say to the shocked expression on her lifeless head, "Your head shall adorn my banner for all of your order to see."

Paladin/10

I think we all know what you're really gonna do with that head

Actually I liked your post, good response

>What would you do in this situation?
Same thing I do with all my foes.

Eat their heart => gain their power

>greatest foe
I hold up a voice recorder to his mouth and burn his wounds. I send the audio file to his family.

I might have respect for a regular opponent, but screw that guy. He's my greatest foe -he must have done something pretty bad to get that high on my shit-list.

best answer

"What am I? Gay?"

>What would you do in this situation?
Kill them. I asked if they had any last words, not any last request.

My character's greatest foe is a body snatcher right now.

I continue smiting.

I'd do it in vidya but not table top and not in real life.

Sounds like a trap...good thing I have Mage Hand! Did you really think there'd be a problem that can't be solved by magic?

your greatest foe curses you for disrespecting him in death, now you are haunted by negative spirits and the townsfolk across the land shun you.

Made me laugh

Take his hand and laugh as my palm buzzer zaps him.

Take his hand. Sit with him until the end comes.
Whatever battles we fought, he needn't die alone. He is already beaten - now is the time for mercy, not vengeance.
After all, nobody is the villain of their own story.

>"Nigga, you gay."

As she mumbles about her having been wrong and me having been right I drop my weapon and rush to her side, pulling out some bandages on the way. "What are you doing", she starts to protest, "respect my efforts and failure!"
But she is already too weak to resist. I reply that I expect her to respect them. "Your plans are cut short and your castle is in ruins. You will have to turn a new leaf." Saying it, I cop a feel on her budding breasts as I clumsily spread the bandage around her. In that moment mom opens the door and demands that we stop playing around and go to bed already.
"But mooom", we cry in unison.
- "The only reason I let you share a room is because you promised you wouldn't keep each other up all night."
And so ends our adventure, once again, too soon.

I kneel down beside her, making sure she can look me eye to eye, and I tell her " You know how much this hurts, right? Time and again I tried to reason with you, praying to my God and yours that it would never come to this, you stubborn fool." She smiles at me and I hold her in my arms. "It wouldn't have been like this if I'd gotten you to kiss me all those years ago you absolute ignoramus." I share a smile with her as I try to choke back my tears. God I wish I had married her, but she and I both knew we would have caused both of our Order's strife. "Till death to us part then, my sweet Guinevere." I say to her as I lay my head on hers. "Please don't leave me again, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She says as her eyes start to fade. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I forgive you. Please don't leave. I'm sorry. I love you." But it doesn't matter what I say. Her eyes don't burn with fire anymore. She's not going to say it back.

Hold his hand... and then Lay on fucking hands.

And then gently pet his knuckles

Put an honorable end to his existence. For how much i can respect an enemy i shall never show pity for him
Also some foes dosn't even deserve the honor of a honorable death, let them bleed and die alone

If it’s honor you’re worried about you’d grant his request, if you want to be a spiteful little bitch you’d let him bleed out

There will be no honor for me in showing to my greatest enemy mercy after our final battle, but there will be finishing him quickly and with respect

Granting a final request is not disrespectful, but either is honorable compared to just letting him bleed

/thread

>Virginia "Raigun Ginny" Graham, space pirate
Scoff and stab him in the back with my sword, then mentally kick myself for considering this pussy to be worth considering my nemesis.

>Hamir Nolaad, general turned adventurer
Kneel and take it. "You fought well. You were a worthy adversary." Finish him quickly.

>Kneel beside and take his hand. Put it on top of a hemostatic bandage on his wound.
>"Shut up and hold pressure on this. You are under arrest. Dispatch, Officer requesting medical support."

I guess my greatest enemy isn't really as vile as most. Code of Honor is also a Disadvantage for a reason..

It depends, not all the enemy are the same. Some of them deserve to die painfully

underrated post

I get mad. My fist strikes them from their knees and face first into the warm dirt. My blade slams into their back, I strike over and over until the red ruin that is left is unrecognizable.

My greatest foe reduced to a quivering mess of meat, in life and in death, oh how it turns my stomach and fans my fury to peaks unheard of.

"As you surely held your countles victims when they drew their last breath, mage? You think I am foolish enough to either trust you or take pity on you? You deserve no mercy from me, now for once in your life shut the fuck up."
God I loved playing with a LE rival in the party.

Chop their head off. No fucking last second tricks or bleeding heart shit for the doomed and guilty.

>mercy
This is about respect. How can he be your rival if you don't even respect him? Why do you travel with him if you don't think him worthy of respect?

Take it with one hand, slide a dagger in his heart with the other so he goes quickly. Hug him so the blade goes quicker and he doesn't notice.

He gets his companionship in the end, I don't risk him trying some last-minute bullshit if it turns out I mis-guessed his intent.