Infinity General: ¡Hey, Pirobo! Edition

Infinity is a 28mm scale futuristic skirmish game by Corvus Belli where the most popular sport has some un-sportsmanlike behaviour.

>All the rules are for free. Buying the books is only relevant for fluff:
infinitythegame.com/archive.php

>Catalog of fluff, dossiers, and unit models
human-sphere.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Rules wiki:
infinitythewiki.com/en/Main_Page

>Rules Wiki Offline Backup:
mega.nz/#!Dxs3VbKQ!_tRgLeIszkdMBvnpCFE4xHELtngLRL26cexppwmAIws

>Official Army Builder:
army.infinitythegame.com/

>Token Generator:
inf-dice.ghostlords.com/markers/

>N3 Hacker Helper:
captainspud.com/n3hacking/

>Batreps:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzrPO7KIAtwXlOUh545nq21WQaW7YxuGc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO-Uv_G4cY91ZfMy3rWOKDQL1cl7YyYzf
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf5JWn6xciCkYcBaTLGs6_FmFiZtCk2zm
youtube.com/playlist?list=gL0RY70TH3C0mb1n3DaRmyToH44sUck

>Terrain:
pastebin.com/Hy9SRkmJ
pastebin.com/PJaETXMV

>Faction Rundown:
mediafire.com/view/mqaaf5fosmti5b4/Infinity_Faction_Rundown_v.1.3.rtf

>All Consolidated Rules:
mediafire.com/?xm5aqb4sdx4g446

>Operation Icestorm Scan (beginner missions)
mega.nz/#!AkkG0ZZA!CE-YzCWIWVROcSnnlkZI8SMWxWoNb1LkFbWI-LamYR8

>The RPG Kickstarter
kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/corvus-bellis-infinity-roleplaying-game

>WIP Tactica
1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Infinity_Tactics

>RPG Character Creation
infinity.modiphiusapps.hostinguk.org/

>released RPG books (+ a couple scans)
mega.nz/#F!8pRURayK!Kj16fd7nQhEcaId8hKD4oA

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

human-sphere.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
human-sphere.com/index.php?title=Haqqislam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for PanOceanian supremacy

Top ten for the glorious destiny of the State Empire.

Third for Tohaa because three a best.

Obligatory Morat post because they're the best ever. Period.
No substitutes.

Morats are only good if you theme your army as Planet of the Apes.

Played Aristeai for first time tonght, really liked it. When does the first expak come out?

Feb I think.

HOW DARE YOU

I wonder how the Morat = Monkey meme got started. They don't really look a whole lot like monkeys.

Baboons, man.

I think they're described as being primates or primate-like in the fluff and they bear a non-trivial resemblance to those monkeys that famously hang out near hot springs in Japan.

Who's the sexiest Aristos and why it is Maximus?

>why it is Maximus?
Because you like men. Hexxer a best girl.

They're pretty Japanese in general, so that'd be my guess.

Lunah best girl. Maximum damage at maximum range with maximum professionalism.

I couldn't do the eyes better, but I like how it turned out. Sniper Regular up next.

>assuming direct control

Get a micron pen , its like a paint pen with a precise tip.

Instead of doing a dot do as small vertical line. It makes everyone look less startled

>Maximum damage at maximum range with maximum professionalism.
>Got into ISS

Now she down herself into 2nd best

If we're only taking named characters into consideration, Knauf is the 2nd, unless we count Mimetism as superior to BS14 and Spotbot. If we allow non-named ones, Intruder easily wins, with Nisse as second.

FUCKING GHAZI

The details are so fine I was practically guessing where the eyes were because I couldn't see them. I also need a better lamp and a magnifier.

>Morats.jpeg

The classical blunder. If you can't even see the damn eye properly, don't bother with pupils, just leave the eye part shaded. Trying to paint details you can't even properly see, let alone keep your hand steady enough to do (and believe me dude, I know all about trying to paint pupils on Infinity minis, it's an absolute pain even if you can), well, it's like trying to drive a 16-wheeler truck through your front door. All you accomplish is making a pretty big mess.

she has eyes like my beba.

The intruder looked mildly surprised. 'Oh, I'm here to take you out, Ethnarch. You are going to be removed. Now...' he laid the gun on the broad top of the bed footboard. The Ethnarch stared at it. It was too far away for him to grab, but...

Goddamn niggers

Are there any bases for Aristeia yet that are compatible with the game and standard infinity?

The models are on 30mm bases, but I guess you could try mounting the figures on standard 25mm. But they are too big anyway.

What does that even mean?

Have I gone too far or not far enough? It's an Ariadna list for those offended, visit your local k/omrade for guidance

MwBgjAPqIRCcBSATMArAgHGMCCEiV0sd9k1Ns8kA2ZVJTDAFitqXsZdzHSSZwzBauYMiSIA7NRB5RScQikyRbagzhhaAAQxkWGEMrAEmRJgxE52EzHFGW6NjHdkz2tZwy1agA===

Something with a design that matches the
board and is the right size.

I didn't realize that they were that different.

Sell this game to me friends. It's the only popular miniatures game on my roleplaying club and, while I sense there's fun somewhere, I can't see it. All factions look too sameish but with different colors and none seems to have any specially cool fluff that you can see by just watching at them except for the arabs and the scotmen. And even for those it's only in some of the minis.

I'm I wrong if I sense it looks a bit like Horus Crusade where it's all marines vs marines?

How do you guys like Teucer in SAA? He seems like an interesting choice and has the only MSV2 in the sectorial.

It's fun because it has actual balance and requires skill to play.

Couldn't be farther from the truth. Check this if you're interested: human-sphere.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

That's great but I need fluff to care. You spend time and money on those miniatures, I need the motivation beyond rules or I might as well ask what army is the strongest at the current time and play with paper counters.

Coming from 40k the only way to be sold this game is through the gameplay.

Infinity is way quicker to set up and play. You also have way more list flexibility in that I have yet to see a single bad unit in this game.

After playing for a while the visuals grow on you.

>what army is the strongest at the current time

Literally none. Yes, the game is that balanced.

I should mention that I technically never played or collected 40k (although I know the fluff well like most fa/tg/uys) just fantasy. So the closest thing I played to this is Anima Tactics or Mordheim.

What would you like to know more about?

The game play really sells it. It isn't like most mini games. The first time I tried it, there is a feeling of always doing something and there always been consequences for your actions. The game is pretty balanced and the models are nice.

The factions are pretty different despite being mostly human. Its not Marine vs Marine, I would think of it more like a few marines vs Tau vs IG vs Eldar. The factions are similar. However, there is a lot of in depth fluff for each of them. So general terms things are near to each other, in detailed terms they are completely different. One nice thing is each faction has a sub faction (called sectorial) which can give you army a lot more flavor.

Pan-O - Aussie + Catholic Church + Island nation super power.

Yu-Jing - Chinese + Japan slaves super power

Haqq - Space Neo-Islam not quite a super power

These three are very similar to each other in general terms. However, the fluff makes theme very different.

Nomads - Human version of mass effect quarians, home to all sorts of weirdos, weebs, and freaks

Ariadna - Imagine America, Russia, UK, and France in fifty years and they colonize a planet. Planet has werewolf dog aliens.

These guys are the more different human factions from the typical ones listed above.

Aleph - Super AI with robit soldiers and artifical humans

Completely different

Tohaa - Alien plant dudes

Combined army - lots of alien thralls working together.

Space capitalist Catholicism versus anarcho feminist alliance with slavic mafia versus hillbilly Americans versus chinks being chinks. It's pretty cool. And the models are better than any other wargame I know of in detail and elegance of scultps.
Dl the rpg from the sticky and read the lore.

It has anime chicks in space. It is actually fun and challenging to play unlike most other wargames. If that's not enough then I wish you luck.

Is this supposed to be the future or is it actually a different universe? What's the endgame of this people? Are there any known rivalities or alliances between factions? Basically what is this game supposed to be about apart from dudes on weebsuits killing each other? And why so many spanish names that make no sense, wasn't this company spanish?

Gameplay wise, why are there so many troops that look virtually the same or very similar but with different names in each faction? What's a normal size for your squad of dudes (ie how much minis I'll be buying)? Are all factions able to do more or less everything or do they have strong niches, since the game is supposed to be balanced? Are all factions newbie friendly or should I avoid some for now?

Maximus's shield compared to Jotum's shield was posted a while ago.

It looks samey from a distance, becausd the miniature detail and proportions are excellent but they don't pass the "3 feet rule." Or "1 meter rule," for the scientific or European. Anyway, with exception of TAGs or monsters most new players will have a hard time to distinguish between minis.

Gameplay is great but there are two things to be noted to a 40k player: the crit system exists and thr game is much, MUCH more lethal than 40k. Its a bit like warmachine in the sense that the gameplay and list building doesn't make much sense until you play scenarios. Admittedly infinity does play pretty well eith just shootouts for new guys, but one too many crits on ARO has caused more than one player to balk and/or rage quit. "All my guys died on my own turn" is a common criticism from mongs who don't put effort into learning games.

Terrain use is much more dense than your average 40k game as well.

The rules tend to intimidate because they will seem bloated and convulated at first. But Infinity is a mile wide and an inch deep. Its all essentially tables reference for modifiers and effects. So don't let that discourage. A lot of it makes sense and in my opinion Infinity is the most evocotive ttg on the market.

I always see this drawings of anime chicks but then all the miniatures don't convey that at all. Anima Tactics had the same problem (along many others) but it wasn't that extreme. Am I feeling like that because I'm an ignorant on anything /k/ related?

It's the future. Huge rivalries. It's about short violent special operations completed in a quick time frame. Games are usually 3 rounds. I don't know about Spanish names but they may be referring to historical names.

>PanOceania
PanOceania is the leading nation in terms of influence, the Number One, the top of the pyramid of power. Thanks to its strong, healthy economy it can boast the best example of a welfare society, and even a leisure society, in the Sphere. Pioneering space exploration and the development of the ALEPH AI, PanOceania was able to harness its technology to gain an edge over other powers. It sees itself as a model for others to follow, and is willing to fight anyone who would threaten its station. In order to maintain its status, the Hyperpower uses the full extent of its influence in international policymaking, safe in the knowledge that it is backed by an army furnished with the most advanced and destructive technology in the Human Sphere. If life at the top is your thing, your place is in PanOceania.

>Yu Jing
PanOceania's challenger, its perpetual opponent, the other great power, is Yu Jing (pronounced you cheeng), the Asian giant. The whole of the Far East, united under the banner of what once was China, has produced an integrated, but heterogeneous, oriental culture. Equipped with a blooming industrial sector, state-of-the-art technology and astounding economic growth, Yu Jing is ready and willing to demand the dominant position to which it feels entitled.

>Ariadna
Ariadna was founded by the descendants of the first human colony ship, thought lost when it disappeared into a wormhole. Left to their own devices on a hostile, resource-poor planet, endurance and mettle had to make up for the lack of state-of-the-art technology. Cossack, American, French and Scottish fought each other and they all fought the planet, and from all the fighting emerged Ariadna, where only the toughest survive. Welcome to Ariadna. Welcome to the army.

>Is this supposed to be the future or is it actually a different universe?
175 years into the future, Humanity has colonized 11 different systems, so with Sol it makes the Human Sphere consists of 12. Hence the space UN is called O-12.
Humanity has banded into several "hyperpowers",

>What's the endgame of this people?
To be *the* ruling superpower, at least as much as O-12 allows (it's actually more competent than the UN).
Currently the Hyperpower is PanOceania. That's for PanO and YJ.
Nomads just want to be free, same with Ariadna and Haqqislam, so they resist PanO and YJ.
ALEPH, the super AI, just wants what's best for humanity. Or at least that's what it claims. It was invented in PanO and PanO trusts it completely.
Combined Army and Tohaa want the "Digester" that is located on planet Paradiso. Humans just started an arms race to colonize Paradiso. Hostilities ensued.
CA wants to transcend and they have invented something called "The Evolved Intelligence" to achieve that. Tohaa are bio-manipulators that hate CA and have proposed an alliance with humans, but have their own goals and are shady as fuck.

>Are there any known rivalities or alliances between factions?
The name "Infinity" comes from "Code: Infinity" which is how O-12 describes a political situation that could become full scale interplanetary war at any minute. Think 2 minutes to Midnight on Doomsday Clock or Defcon 2.
The biggest rivals are PanO and YJ, they both want to be top dog. Nomads hate ALEPH and ALEPH hates that Nomads have cut themselves off of it. Ariadnan people hate PanO for claiming their planet belongs to it and will fiercely defend their independence. Haqqislam controls trade of substance known as Silk that allows for resurrection, so they fiercely protect their interests. Combined Army hates everyone and Tohaa hates CA. The Mercs just sell their services to whoever pays (Druze are literally war criminals for hire).

Can you play the panoceanics disregarding literally everything that isn't catholic/crusader related? Those troops look great but "space america but actually it's australia" isn't a concept that caters much to me apart from the cool name.

Also can you tell me more about the muslims and the combined army aliens?

>Can you play the panoceanics disregarding literally everything that isn't catholic/crusader related?
Sure. In fact if you're not playing as MO you'll be using very few knights, if any at all. Although their best Heavy Infantry (Swiss Guard) is based on the Papal Swiss Guard of today. But there's nothing particularly Catholic about Nisses, ORCs, Croc Men or Auxilia and those are some of the best PanO troops.

I think you misunderstood me. I meant dumping the troops that AREN'T strongly catholic/crusaderish.

Rough size of force is around 10-14 models, I've got an army I've been collecting since 1st edition and it maxxed out at 40 models. Each model is independent so think of it as a strikeforce rather than a squad. You may have Paratroopers airdropping in, Infiltrators that were waiting for you etc. The game is the crunch when two forces meet.

Some factions have limitations, but it's dependent on what tech and gear maybe available to them. The game is super fucking balanced, kinda makes you wonder these days...

Mess around with the Army Builder, it's official and free. No paywall for rules:

>Haqqislam
Haqqislam: (from the Arabic Haqq Islam, New or True Islam) Religious doctrine derived from Islamism, and its associated Neomuslim culture. A modern interpretation of the set of dogmas and precepts of the Quran that permeates the everyday lives of its followers. Founded by Farhad Khadivar in the late 21st century, the Haqqislamic movement proposed a philosophical and theological revisionism of the classical Islam, in order to adapt it to the society of its time. Haqqislam proclaims Humanism, the Search for Knowledge, and a set of Metaphysical axioms influenced by Sufi scholars, as the foundations of its doctrine, while simultaneously rejecting religious hierarchies and Sunnah, ‘tradition’, as dogma. Their doctrine is profoundly concerned with political and social issues, and the culture built around it has rekindled the scientific and artistic heirloom of the golden age of Islam.

>Nomads
Three gargantuan spaceships endlessly traverse the Sphere, doing what others cannot or will not do, sticking it to ‘the Man’ and contesting ordinary definitions of normalcy and acceptability. Do you prefer to think for yourself? Do you want to travel? Then you might have a Nomad spirit.

Ah, then get Magister Knights, either Santiago or Hospitallers (when their box comes out), Joan, maybe De Fernsen Order Sergeants box and DEUS VULT.

The Military Orders part of PanO is all knights, all the time.

All factions are noob friendly and some excel at strategies that others can't touch them at. It comes down to personal taste in the end.

Strength in Infinity is the ability to adapt, pressure and know when to fallback. You call the shots, you make the wrong move and you might get your models killed. It's visceral and satisfying in its own way.

>Combined Army
The Evolved Intelligence, an alien AI with a vast wealth of knowledge and a cold, relentless will, has conquered, subjugated and annihilated entire civilizations to fulfill its ultimate ambition: Transcendence unto a higher evolutionary plane. To that end, the EI has created a well-honed instrument of conquest: the Combined Army. In it, the AI has gathered some of the most dangerous species from its cosmic domains: the viciously brutal Morat, bred for war and war only; the insidious, sly Shasvastii, capable of anything to guarantee the survival of their species; the Sygmaa Trihedron, race traitors, biotech virtuosos, death dealers. Headed by combat incarnations of the EI itself, they are the most formidable war machine this galaxy has ever witnessed. Now they have set their sights on the Human Sphere...
Aleph
ALEPH is the name of the single Artificial Intelligence that oversees the data network of the Human Sphere and most major international technological systems. The scope of its responsibilities is so broad that, in service of Humanity and under O-12 supervision, a whole organizational structure has been created around it to assist in its functions. To fulfill its mission, ALEPH oversees a sizable fraction of all human activity as a sort of friendly, inconspicuous Big Brother whose only goal seems to be aiding us. And yet ALEPH does have enemies. The Nomad Nation has a bitter hatred for the only legitimate AI, convinced that Humanity is but a hapless puppet furthering its secret agenda. And there is also the Evolved Intelligence, whose confrontations with ALEPH are clashes of titans.

Oh, great, looking into that military orders thing. This is the sub faction thing you (or another user) was talking about, right?

I'll be there the next time they're playing infinity on the club and look a little better how they play, and then get a cool military order or haqislam strikeforce. Those are the ones that attract me more since I did some history studies in my early 20s that make many of the names ring a bell.

In this kinds of games I like to have a lot of "assault" (I think that's how it's called in 40k, dunno about here) without rejecting ranged power like some 40k and fantasy armies did.

To maybe alleviate some confusion: almost every faction can be broken into subfactions called "sectorials". If you play a sectorial instead of a generic faction, you lose access to some units, but get more access to those of a sectorial.

So for example, generic PanO can only field one Knight of Santiago, but Military Orders can field 4.

But wait, there's more: in sectorials some units get something called "Fireteam". It means that you can link several of the same trooper type and activate them all at once with a single Order. They just need to stay close and you can only have one Fireteam: Core active at once.

So you're not only playing with 4 Santiagos instead of one, they are also buffed. And in their case you can also attach Joan of Arc to them for further buffs, making them a pain train.

The trade-off is that you lose access to stuff like Nisse or Swiss Guard. But Santiagos, Hospitallers, Magister Knights, Montesa, Father-Knights, Order Sergeants etc. are greatly buffed. Only Teutons aren't, they're always shit.

Combined Army have the most crazy gear but pay for it. They don't fuck about. People die when CA plays.

>I like to have a lot of "assault" (I think that's how it's called in 40k, dunno about here) without rejecting ranged power
Look up Hassassin Bahram user:
human-sphere.com/index.php?title=Haqqislam

Noice, it's precisely the ones I was looking in the army builder posted. I'm a bit overcome by all the troops types but I suppose that's what everyone felt like at first. I'll also read the rules seriously instead of skiming though them.

Overall you helped me much, people. Thank you very much.

Military Orders are all resurrected knight orders from the crusades era and middle ages with guns and power swords the size of cars.

They run an excellent heavy infantry (read: 2 wound thus impossible to stop with a single aro in theory) due to efficient points for profile and equipment.

Their "enlisted force," if you will, is also excellent. Order Sergeants perform a number of roles very effectively, efficiently and you can also have a single knight leading a very effective standing army if that's your cup of tea.

Despite all the swords, MO are still PanO, and first and foremost they shoot motherfuckers dead real good. Even the Japanese sectorial of YJ that is literally samurai and ninjas still want to engage primarily with guns. Though their super ninjas carry monofilament swords and those are goddamn lightsabers cutting mechs in half.

The game rewards having a swiss army knife not zweihander approach to weapons and their ranges. If you bring nothing but swarms of short range trash, you will get rekt by overwatching units in suppression, total reaction remotes, and snipers. Of course if the table is set up all fucky with too much terrain, spam lists have an advantage. Conversely, too little terrain and snipers will make you weep Slavic tears.

By that same coin, bring only the biggest and expensive stuff and you will have no orders to feed them. There is an old meme in this community"its not your list, its you." Outside a few very specific units, none of them are outright bad. You can build a list that will auto-fail, but you cant build a list that is auto-win. You tailor your lists to the missions they will be performing.

That's cool, watch out about pairing down into Sectorials as it can limit your troop types. I always recommend going vanilla to learn the game and then specialise into a sectorial that you like the feel of.

It's always a trade off but at the end of the day, it comes down to play style. Sectorials give you access to Fireteams and more availability of troops but you lose the wide array of troop types, such as more varied skirmishers, more punchy heavy infantry and more Lieutenant options.

Always a trade off and neither is objectively better than the other.

This general is very happy to help.

I've just gotten into Infinity, played through a bunch of the tutorial missions in operation icestorm. Bought a bunch of models based on what I liked and advice from people and 1d4chan.
Having my first 300 point games tomorrow but still not really sure what I need to be aware of re building a list.
This is what I've got, point me in the right directions.
Squalo
Swiss Guard (HMG)
Kamau (HMG)
Swiss Guard (HMG)
Bolt Paramedic
Fusilier (Combi Rifle) x3
Orc (Multie Rifle)
Nisse (Multi Sniper Rifle)
Akal Commando (Combi Rifle)
Fusilier (HMG)
Fusilier (Missile Launcher)
Fusilier (Multi Sniper Rifle)
Fusilier Hacker (Combi Rifle)
Father Knight
Palbot x2
Machinist
Trauma-Doc
Auxilia x2

You planning to go NCA or is that just a coincidence?

Yea that's the plan eventually, or now if I actually have enough.

do you have two hmg swiss guard? or is that a typo? also, you have a very good number of models to run a single group 10 order Squalo list with a defensive Fusilier core fireteam.

No just that one, that was a typo.
10 order squalo list with a defensive fusuiler core fireteam sounds pretty much like what I was aiming for I think. or something along that line anyway.

here is a general squalo list.

there are a few little changes to make depending on your opponents. firstly, this list has three possible Lieutenant options. Squalo, Fusilier (Combi) and the ORC Troop (Multi Rifle). The Squalo is usually the most common pick for this kind of list as you get the additional Order. but being able to switch your LT is nice

The core of it has three options to Rambo with. first is the Squalo. TAG that will be hard to deal with and with the multi HMG, you have a good weapon other then the defensive link team. also b4 with a bs 15 is powerful.

The other is the Swiss Guard with Multi Rifle. A really fun HI that can cause some real damage if you opponent does not have any MSV or only has one option that is taken out really. ARM 5 + TO is really dumb. most people will be at minus 6-9 to hit and the dice roll in your favor with BS15

the last Rambo piece is the ORC troop with MULTI Rifle. not the best option but he is one. I really prefer this guy to be the LT as he is tougher then the fusilier and the list is vulnerable to Loss of LT.

the Defensive Link team is the Fusiliers with Missile Launcher and HMG with "possible lt" fusilier, Medikit specialist and the Hacker Specialist. the Hacker is key and if you go first, should start out of the link and prone to use the fairy dust supportware. it is automatic and helps the HI in the list a lot. then spend the command token to form the group.

Auxilia FO because they fucking rock.

Play this list for a few games and change as necessary. also, since this is single group list, you are immune to the stupid "loose two orders" strategic play if you do go first. and make sure you army can aro everything your opponents does. Pan-O has the best BS in the game, use it. good luck.

Cheers! This seems like a good place to start with.

Am I allowed to walk off a roof and fall, or do I have to declare a jump?

You can fall on purpose but you will face the fall damage. Declaring jump and reaching the floor with the movement ignores the fall damage.

Okay, for some reason I had misread the fall damage and thought you could survive a fall less than your first mov value without taking damage. Don't know where I got that idea from in retrospect.

Also does anyone know if ghost servant remotes can capture objectives? I don't see anything saying they can't so I'm assume its fine.

>CA butt collage has no Sygmaa

Depends on the objective. They are a trooper, but they aren't a specialist, despite being a sidekick to one.

They aren't considered specialists since they don't technically have any specialist skills.

It is usually specified in scenarios that they can't capture objectives.

What would you add to this, besides Brawlers?

How does exactly works being attacked without LOS? Can you ARO? Does it works with CC?

If it's in your guys Zone of Control, he can declare Change Facing.
If it's an attack through a Zero Visibility Zone, he can declare Dodge with no mods or BS attack at -6.

What are the best/worst things that happened to you and your party in the RPG? Did it devolve into Red Dwarf one or two sessions in?

The Outrage mini box and Knauf.

Replace Anaconda with Scarface and his bitch.

If your enemy shoot you behind your back and outside your ZoC, it's a normal roll for him, but if you survive the attack (he misses, you pass enough armor saves etc.), you and friendly troops within your ZoC get to change their facing with Warning -rule.

In ZoC there is always LoF. You can enter BtB with enemy without triggering ARO if you have Stealth, so if the enemy didn't see you before contact and you don't use non-movement short skill, such as CC attack, he can't declare ARO at all. Sixth sense lvl 1 and 2 will remove some of these effects and you can declare AROs the normal way.

>his bitch
This post was brought to you by South will rise!® -group.
When incest is not just a taboo, it's a civil right.

So what you're saying is that it is one of the few situations in Infinity N3 where the reactive opponent has no choice in the matter until after the roll?

Is shooting people in the back, dare I say it, OP?

hmm beba is white, I pained my black, thought she was Brasilian descent or something.

out rage is very good for a druze sectorial list. the sniper dude has stats, the baby and emilia can be run as hanzakuts, the jap is stright up Togan without helmet. Beba can be valeria in her old barmaid outfit. Only the rusky seems to be an odd model. Fat brawler??

>implying I'm some disgusting peasant, and not from the European Monarchist module of Bakunin
Disrespectful knave. I should have you whipped for this.

Why does the Haqqislam butts not include Al Fasid? There is some serious butt underrepresentation going on in that collage.

She's latina. There was probably too much light on the photo.
But then they also tend to make Bipandra white in the art and she's very brown in photos.

I thought you ignore fall damage to a certain extent depending on the trooper's move. Is there a rule somewhere that specifically says that if you walk off a ledge you have to roll fall damage?

The blonde, classy bitch is hotter and the spic hooker. Just needed to point that out.

You know, as big as Scarface + Cordelia Duo is, I think HMG Anaconda outperforms him in raw shooting. Also she's got an anti-TAG weapon and a DTW. For 64pts and 2SWC she's not a bad deal anymore.

Well duh.

Does it hurt being wrong?

Not really.