Goatwomen begin systematically exterminating the centaur race

>Goatwomen begin systematically exterminating the centaur race

wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3RWdamlUTU
youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well shit. I guess centaurs had a good run.
Time to open a butchers, eh?

Just the women? How are their male counterparts reacting? I'm curious what this reflects in their culture.

Kill them until they stop

I don't get involved.

Men should not meddle with the fey.

Help them. Goatfolk>shittaurs
I mean centaurs are half sweaty, rapey greek and half horse. That's one of the stupidest, most disgusting animals in nature attached to a horse, which also sucks.

>They're doing it because the centaur race are killing another race until they stop exterminating another race

The goatfolk look like they're inspired by satyrs, so the chances of them also being part sweaty greek rapist seems high.

The cycle of life continues, all is well

YOU WON'T BAMBOOZLE ME, SKINWALKER

>the agility of a horse
>the brains of a med

I never realized how terrible Centaurs were until this moment

>we Smallworld now

Let it happen. Centaurs are garbage for horse fuckers and goat girls are lil giggly cutes.

does she have a cask for leg armor ?

Splinted leg armor drawn by somebody that doesn't understand armor. Which explains the rest of the dumb picture too really.

>that guy

Goat are assholes that is always fighting.

Bitch harder

They are violating the NAP, correct?

Then I go shoot them

>Goatwomen
>wat do

We heed the teachings of Saint Gropey the Clown.

My body is ready.

/k/, pls

Not all the time. Goats are generally just sort of flighty and dumb, like most herbivores. They're actually pretty chill once they get used to you, though. My family has a farm with a few Gulabi and they're content to just sort of sit around , eat peanuts, and look like a Jim Henson creation

Tell them that I will help them in their genocide if they fuck my entire army.
>They agree on the spot.
>As I wonder what drives them so to see the centaur race wiped from this earth
>I also contemplate how to organize the approaching orgy between two armies

outmatch the goatwomen by impregnating the centaur women at such a rate that the birth of new centaurs is greater than that of deaths

Ah, but as a human they would be half human, half centaur. Half man, half different man, all gay.

>wat do
Fuck em in the goat-pooper.

>until they stop, user?
Stop what?

>dat filename
Fucker gave me a clowngirl fetish.

Goat pussy or human pussy? This is important.

Good, fuck centaurs.

Kill the female centaurs, they have the worse of the two genitals. Corral the males and we'll add proper meaning to Ram Ranch.

GOAT
Greatest of all time

Well, they have to do something to keep themselves busy.

>Tactical bomb strikes and supply weapons into the war. Centaurs need to be saved.

The fact that they will agree to allow our mining guilds to extract Etherium form their land has no bearings on this decision.

Clearly we need to fuck more horses to split the difference.

I...don't think that's /k/-vision....that's /d/-vision

No. That is absolutely /k/-vision.

>Kill the female centaurs, they have the worse of the two genitals.
A horses vagina can contract to the diameter of an american dime

Genetically engineer catgirls to combat the Goatwomen.

>Furry
>/d/
>/k/ not being full of deerfuckers
Spot the newfag!

What do you think that woman was thinking when she was modeling as a satyr?

>Goatwomen begin systematically exterminating the centaur race
Situation excellent, I invade the Drakwald.

Conquer both of them, bring them into the Empire and force them to follow Imperial Laws and morals, and force them to serve in mixed soldier units.

Why does that fey have gears on her cheek and her horns? Has steampunk gone too far?

>>Goatwomen begin systematically exterminating the centaur race
What about goattaurs?

>k
>deerfuckers

Well that's a very persuasive argument, I stand corrected.

Who is this, some new Freeguild General character for AoS?

>My crotch is too warm
>These horns are really heavy
>Balancing in hooves is kinda hard
>What the fuck is all this shit on my arms?
>At lest my leggings are comfy
>This black paint smells sour
>How long do I have to squat?
>I need to poo
>My ears are sweating

>k

The fuck did I just read?!?

Steampunk is no longer as it was, and is now only about how many gears are on an object, regardless if they provide any function. In fact, one can scientifically deduct how steampunk-ish something is by examining the correlation of gears/gear symbols to the amount of cloth. The higher the ratio in favor of gears the more steampunk-ish something is.

Considering that /k/ is well known for multiple accounts of deer sex greentexts, I'd say so

Yo, anyone got the one where a /k/ommando roped up and fucked a deer?

>/k/, a magical place

>Goats
>Centaurs
This can only be solved peacefully through crossbreeding

Allow the auto-furry exterminatus to progress.
Wipe out whichever side prevails.
Suffer not the furfag to live.

Then we start killing ALL the races at once to get them to stop that shit. Our own race included. Summon in a primordial mad god or two and usher in an eternal age of darkness until they quit that silly shit.
>implying /k/ NEEDS special vision to find things fuckable
There are men on that board that have fucked heir own guns and jammed gun parts up their asses. They don't need some anthro version of a deer, they just need a quick view of that sweet deer pussy/boipussy.

How nostalgic.

Fauns are explicitly not furry. We've had this conversation.

FOR THE GLORY OF WALES

>"Female satyrs are retarded, they dilute the theme of unhinged hypermasculinity and only exist for the purpose of fetish-bait for goat fuckers. The appropiate equivalent to Satyrs are Maenads."

You don't fuck it, you idiot, you use the wife's vibe to get its love juices in order to bait in the biggest buck.

Fucking amateur hour over here.

And then you fuck him?

That is Boris Todbringer, Elector Count of Middenland and long time rival of the Beastman shaman Khazrak One-Eye.

He died when GW decided to blow up the Old World. Meaning that Marius Leitdorf was the only Elector Count to get a dignified death.

>Fauns are explicitly not furry.
Sure ting boss.

No, you're from /k/, so you fail to shoot it because you don't own a gun and instead lecture it on the differences between 9mm and .45 Auto and warn about the impending chimp out.

but can they actually do it? I mean as long as there are men, horses, and /mlp/, centaurs may yet exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3RWdamlUTU

>You don't fuck it, you idiot, you use the wife's vibe to get its love juices in order to bait in the biggest buck.
user, I'm talking about the OTHER greentext. The one where that one user couldn't break into his grandparents safe, so he went deer hunting with rope, then ended up fucking a deer.
How nu r u?

It appears I was wrong. That was a /b/ greentext, not /k/

I say "just as planned" and trade high fives with the other members of the committee for the extinction of undesirable races.

pic.
also a valid response.

I assume they had a good reason for doing so, and so I don't but in inhuman affairs that I don't understand, nor do I assume that the weaker side is more moral until I see definitive proof

Has a snout it's out

Well i guess the centaurs are in for BAAAAAd time.

holy shit user, is this a regular thing on /b/ or is it deviant even for their?

Says the guy complaining about quality of fantasy illustration and how the author doesn't know shit about armour.

best goatgirls coming through. swerve, plantigrades

By your standard, ANY race that isn't human is furry. Any race.

those are valid complains you normie scum

It used to be, but /b/ is almost as washed up as Veeky Forums is.

You suck. That picture is cute.

>REEEEE NORMIE LEAVE!
The fuck normies has to do with anything, you mouth-breathing autist?

Yes. This includes blacks and indians.

Unless pressured by some kind of fantasy UN I'd vote for just leaving the whole situation alone.

They aren't?

Chinks would be included but they don't have fur compared to us. They're kinda like scalies, honorary furries.

I ASK SAUCE

>They're doing it to protect the goatmen, who are frequent victims of Centaur aggression

Help the centaurs.

Yeah, totally. youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU

Pragmatic. I like it.

Even more pragmatic. I like it more.

Hahahaha!! That's awesome!

Then you conquer and rule them all and teach them not to behave like shitheads.

Fuck off to Veeky Forums.

WoW doesn't have a best anything when it comes to design.

>Feeding this magical realm.

Help, 'cause fauns are part of my magical realm. Literally roleplay with my girl and bleat back and forth as a sign of affection.

Also, centaurs a shit. An overplayed shit.

>bleat back and forth as a sign of affection.
What? How the fuck did that start?

uhm, anyone have pics of fauns playfully courting / mating?

research purposes

There's a xeno thread on /u/ if you're interested. Bearing in mind that fauns are all female.

If it's not 100% human, it's furfaggotry that should be exterminated.