Greetings, son of man. I am Ose, one of the great 72 demons, and president of Hell. Tell me human...

Greetings, son of man. I am Ose, one of the great 72 demons, and president of Hell. Tell me human...Why would you want to settle for a boring human female, when you could have a highly attractive demon or...angel for a wife? Speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=left beyond
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’d like to settle down for a peaceful life without spirit shenanigans

Get in my demon-pokeball you furry faggot. We've got shit to do

I don't know.
The idea of fucking someone not human unironically turn me on.

I often picture the demi-fiend with a harem of female demons around him.
(which is how I actually played him as much as I could)

Hell has elections?

Do you have a sister?
Fuck off and send her back. We'll work on it without your meddling.
and get some damn pants

Why would I only have one wife, demon?

Did you think that politicians went to heaven?

>Should I answer that I prefer human women and insult his taste or say I like demon girls and make him think I'm after their women? I'll go with option three.

I prefer handsome guys like you.

Look Dave, we talked about this already. None of us are gonna mock you for being a furfag but you promised not to inject it into your games. This is the third NPC today that you've described as being a barely clothed animal person, and I'm leaving for tonight because of it. I expect Jane and Alex feel the same way, but Jane's too nice and Alex is your brother, so neither are gonna point it out. Next time, just rub one out before the session, alright?

You think a demon would know about how shitty an angel or demon's personality can be. Imagine if you had some bitchy high maintenance angel always on your back when you're out adventuring. You wouldn't be able to leave for five minutes without her breaking out her wings made of swords and trying to murder that peasant girl you're buying supplies from. Hell, she turned our home into some sort of flying fortress made of platinum swords. I'm telling you, that bitch had a real fetish for swords.

Human girls have a lot more variety going for them. Peasant girls are humble, low maintenance, easy to impress and are willing to wait for you to finish your adventure until you come back. They're also pretty in an earthly, homely way. Sure, have your sword angel bitch with huge tits and a 10/10 face if you like, but keep in mind that you're going to pay a heavy price for every grab of those titties.

What would be a good system for running a SMT game? If you post something like GURPS, explain how it would work within the game mechanics

Also this is a SMT thread now

Monsters and Other Childish Things has always been my go to for anything that involves monster partners, though it's more suited for Persona than mainline SMT. I assume you could also refluff Pokemon tabletop adventures.

None of your business, furfag. Face me in battle, scum!

give life stone

>Why would you want to settle for a boring human female, when you could have a highly attractive demon or...angel for a wife?
Because I can't?

>the party collectively blinks in confusion
>it's a PTU game
>so an out-of-context demon is offering demon brides to a bunch of ten-year-olds

Damn user.

>"Honey the cat faggot is here again trying to shill for his new dating service!"
>"Which cat faggot dear?"
>"The one that has a hard time figuring out how to put pants on"
>"Oh. That one. Should I bring out my holy sword or do you want to handle it?"

>No "Failure as a human" posting
The real question is, how do you run Raidou in Dark Heresy?

Greetings mortals, it is I the archangel Raziel! As you can see the denizens of hell are a bunch of degenerate furries so it's best to leave them alone or you might catch some kind of horrible animal or demon std. Also as we don't want to create a bunch of Nephilim angels are off limits. But we are sympathetic to your plight and thus have created elves and countless other breeds of fey so that man may have adorable nonhuman waifus.

are you perhaprs looking to strike a deal
becuase that's what it sounds like.

so let me ask you
what do you think having an angel/demon wife is worth?

Can I just have a normal human wife? Ya’know, the way the gods meant it to be

Thank you, Keeper of Secrets. Do you teach the fey tantric knowledge through the Sefer Raziel Ha-Malakh?

But I want cute angel, I promise we'll abort all the mean Nephilims.

Because Servant Waifus are where it's at. Also, Chaldeas has been stomping the shit out of you guys ever since Dr. Roman BTFO Goetia.

I just want a female to love, cherish, wed, and settle with children together with. No point in being picky.

But Hell, I don't think it's in a demon's best interest to take part in holy matrimony, wed to some human schmoe, have half-breeds with and ultimately get nothing out of the deal other than a husband who promises to love in return for love. Plus I want to at least keep meeting my love when I die, and I don't think Hell lets me have visiting hours while burning my skin off, plus Heaven might not be too keen on me wedding a demon or attempting to purify one to sneak her into Heaven.

As for angels, truthfully the lot of them are robotic-like. No real personality, you know? Business this, business that. So for the moment, I'm sticking with trying to score with regular human chicks, you feel me?

>Why? Oh well... that's a fine question mr Ose, I guess it's because I'm a simple man myself, I've always prefered little mundane things... I'm a old ranger now and I have travelled back and forward through the lands in my life and I have seen many places and many peoples... and many beautiful women too
>But of all the exotic ladies, the intriguing elves, the immacolate nymphs, and so on, none seemed to compare to her...
>Her... just a simple girl, but with a smile bright as the sun and two big green eyes lush as the deepest forest...
>Or at least that's how she was back then... It's been decades since I've left home...
>Yes, home, it might be nostalgia or some deep instinct, but you see, mr Ose, what this man really wants - and always wanted - is to have a warm home with a loving wife to grow old with

Yes. You may pick up your free copy from any Chokhmah approved bookseller.

Listen up blasphemer, your heretical use of 'gods' plural and refusal to accept a hot Sidhe GF isn't winning you any friends upstairs.

>Hell trying to entrap all of humanity's men
I know what you're up to, you cat bastard!

Attractiveness is over-rated. Love with a mortal woman is what makes this life interesting. Besides, I don't want those fey'ree spawn. Half-elf cuties are much better. Although half-elf aasimar sounds fun too. When my wife dies of old age (or ascends to Heaven as the prophecy tells), I may consider the angelic option.

I see you have yet to meet my wife, friend.

I prefer women who are a little more down to earth.

Yes. It's serious business.

A case of /qst/ gets shit done, at suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=left beyond

In bird culture that is considered a dick move.

"Souds good. I assure you, in a year of traveling our domains, she'll think of herself as human."

And people still say that the content creators weren't part of /qst/.

> expect fate or DBZ/exalted wankfest

> strategy quest

> God vs Friend Computer

> 80 years of troll wars, 10 of space race, 10 of prep for the big fight

> robot lobster woman dickpunches Jesus

that... went

All the time.

That's my man

Only one here that actually argued about it and gave a reasonable conclusion