How would your party defeat Sheer Heart Attack with no prior knowledge of its abilities and strengths?

How would your party defeat Sheer Heart Attack with no prior knowledge of its abilities and strengths?

>wizard throws a fireball
>sets ally on fire
>SHR goes after him

bathrobe faggot saves the day again

They wouldn't
No weaknesses
unless my stand is Limp Bizkit

Probably just cast Banish on it. Or one of the other dozen spells I have that just ends the encounter without any combat because fuck actually playing the game.

We try to melee it and die.

Forever DM here, but I guess my players would try to whack it until they're almost dead, then one of my players would try to intimidate it with a torch or something, resulting in TPK. Or they might lure it into a hole which could even work if the walls aren't all that solid so it might keep falling down as the wall crumbles.

The wizard doesn't know about the heat seeking.

Weebshit go and stay go.

Weebshit here, we don't want the JoJofags either, you keep them.

We can't see it because we're not stand users.

Our terminator could probably take one explosion and throw it like a click away. Or our libby could cast vortex of doom. Or our assault could just blitz the user, because Killer Queen is slow as fuck.

Does he need to? A wizard's first reaction will always be to throw a fireball.

Kill Kira before sheer heart attack can kill them and hope for the best

I'm pretty sure there's a lot of better options with a third level spell slot

Well...that's going to be awkward to fight. My most recently played PC has an unnaturally low body temperature (Her water chi deviations are all ice-based). She's less of a viable target for a heatseker than 'The dirt nearby'.

So she'd likely try to stop the guy who made it/freeze it and shatter it as she wouldn't want bystanders getting hurt. No real clue on if it would succeed, there isn't really a solid mapping for power levels there.

Can they at least percieve and interact with a Stand to start with?

>JJBA campaign:
SHA gets Sunset Caged while the rest of the team interrogate Kira on it's abilities. Proceed accordingly.

>cross-campaign character's current party.
Assuming magically attuned people can see Stands, the majority of the party gangpile Kira while the wild mage summons another murder of ducks, the cleric goes for a home run with SHA as the ball, the paladin gets a whiff of two entities and starts trying to kill SHA with his silver claymore, yours truly goes in for close combat until the wild mage summons a fire elemental in my eldritch guy's armored coat again, after which i kite SHA around until either SHA or Kira are killed.

Kira isn't going to just stand out in the open. He's going to act like a random civilian who doesn't know what's going on. Or he'll make it look like he's vulnerable, but use Killer Queen to booby-trap the path to him.

>Sunset Cage
Hey, I remember you

I never said it would be easy, it's just a question if they can identify Kira, if they can they can kill him

Does...does this mean i'm poplar now?

I kid, i kid. The campaign's still going strong, even if it seems our GM's got a writer's block and recycles old video game plots to compensate.
Kinzie just recently integrated the Hex Carrionade into her fake stand. I'm worried the campaign's going to get out of hand...

Since this thread look like a nice place to ask it:
How the fuck do you defeat Cheap Trick without using the ghost vallety

I basically have Doomgiver, so presumably Kira gets exploded

I guess any kind of healing lets you survive his attack, you could also just kill it off. I can't remember exactly, was there anything stopping him from using heavens door on him, or star purachina just time stopping and oraoraing him?

>Pathfinder
Depending on how it works does Sheer Heart Attack atomize people for untyped/force damage like Kira's normal bombs or is it just fire+bludgeoning damage? If the earlier then the Wiz or Paladin would banish/Dispel Evil and Good causing it to return back to Kira. If Fire+Bludgeoning then the Bloodrager would start attacking it even though it explodes in his face since he's immune to Fire and takes half from Bludgeoning but also has a spell talent that turns his bludgeoning resistance into immunity when raging. So he'd be immune to Sheer Heart Attack's damage but wouldn't do enough damage to stop it. Plus since he gains a fire aura when raging he would be the first person Sheer Heart Attack goes after and he enjoys 1 on 1 fights.

Alternatively we have a JoJofag Spiritualist who uses his Phantom as a Stand. He's missed two games because of family reasons but we have him as a NPC for the time being. He named his Phantom "The Black Parade" in reference to My Chemical Romance and he's the closest person who could actually beat Kira at his own game. He'd think it's just another Spiritualist's phantom and he has several skills that allows him to combat enemy Phantoms (Stands). He can use Detect Psychic Influence to detect the line of psychic power connecting Sheer Heart Attack to Kira once in range. Along with his necromancy spells that allow him to heal and harm opponents he would be able to find Kira and actually have a Stand Battle with him. His Phantom also has the ability to steal Constitution from opponents with a melee attack and give it to it's user. The reason he took this ability is because the Con Boost goes off if he or his Phantom is knocked out or his Phantom is knocked out or leaves from 100 ft away from him. This could cause him to die from the negative HP caused from losing the Con but he took the spell Phantom Blood (another JoJofagging spell) so when that happens he automatically stabilizes and gains Temp HP equal to his level.

To be honest, Black Parade is Crazy Diamond mixed with Justice and would work better as an enemy against Josuke. The spiritualist took the Involutionist archetype but took the hybrid spirit feat so it has both the qualities of Life and Bones (though he has to take a turn to switch between the two to use their spirit abilities) but has access to 4 hexes between the two spirit types. With the Deny Succor he makes it impossible for a target to be healed and bone lock allows him to stagger an oppenent to make an opening. Combined with the passive blur from Death making it so 20% of all attacks miss The Black Parade or the Fast Healing 1 if it's in Life mode then he could be an interesting villain on top of his spells. Howling Agony would be it's best spell against Kira as it causes the affected target to suffer several debuffs such as -2 to AC, attack rolls, saves, and he must make a DC 20 con check to concentrate on spells/abilities unless it spends it's move action to scream at the top of it's lungs. Theoretically this would prevent Sheer Heart Attack from moving as it constantly goes "ow ow ow" but if this effect is passed onto Kira by the rule of stands then it allows them to find him while he howls in pain or loses concentration on Sheer Heart Attack.

Party speedster would rush in and probably die. After that, our incompetent band of assorted fools would hurl ranged attacks until they all either die or get far enough away that it targets something else. The wellspring would either die second or second to last, not sure on the rest, half of us rolled new characters. Im playing a deathlord, so it probably wouldn't even notice mirimia until everyone else died, and even if it did kill her she would just revive at her phylactery a week later anyways. As is seemingly tradition though, it would probably trash her bar.

I shamelessly stole, and am in the process of stealing, a ton of ideas from Jojo. My players fought Sheer a few months ago. Turns out throwing it into a goddamn portal that leads to a void is a pretty good way to stop it.

With a Pink Sugar Heart Attack!

Though...

It's not very effective.

That's even if it works at all.

Oh, wait, there it goes.

Sheer must be feeling pretty foolish now, ain't he?

I always admired Rini's dedication to getting her licks in, even if they weren't very strong.

>A PF build that is both mechanically sound and super flavorful
user, this is amazing and I love it

rage

>Cheap Trick becomes your stand. Heaven's Door only made Rohan open himself up and oraoraing him would basically just be murdering the user (if you can even see cheap trick, Koichi didn't until later on).

shit, didn't mean to greentext.

if sheer heart attack can work when his hand is severed it'll work when he's dead

Yeah, mental projections are well known for not requiring a living mind to project them.

Well, my party is Stone Cold Crazy, so they'd have no problems killing whatever that thing is with A Flick of the Wrist, then of course my Dear Friends and I would return to the Killer Queen and say to her, the darling Lily of the Valley, Now I'm Here in The Lap of the Gods

Biggie Smalls shoots at it with his gat, the trainee stocks the freezie pops, and the Assistant manager sits in the breakroom mastrabating to animal planet.

The wizard should try a Web first, which might ACTUALLY work.

>Teleport everyone else away, leaving only the lich
>Who doesn't really have a heat signature
not my problem anymore fuckboys

Bulldogs?

I want to _____ Chibi Usa

Shit, that's actually pretty fucking cool. Even though it's PF. Nice one user.

Are you in my party? Because now i think you're in my party.

>Pretend you don't know how to deal with this very specific problem.
>How will you solve this problem you have no idea how to deal with?

This question is flawed and stupid. You may as well ask us to read an English poem whilst pretending not to understand English.

It worked for Notorious BIG

That's not hard. People make fun of the inconsistencies in the language all the time

Since my character doesn't have a Stand, he can't see stands. So a random party member will blow up, then I'll cast see invisible. After that I'll just have a shitload of elementals fight it.

Wasn't that notorious BIG's niche though, that it persisted after death