Does anyone have the gurpsgen megapdf? Trying to get the pdfs cause my hard drive got wiped

Does anyone have the gurpsgen megapdf? Trying to get the pdfs cause my hard drive got wiped.

>wellcome

I noticed, it was somebody trying to mess with a stupid coworker.

Here.

Wanna just make this the new gurpsgen?

>past

That works for me, thanks much friend. If this is the new /gurpsgen/, how does a modern supernatural/paranormal campaign sound?

Also heres the last picture from my stupid coworker

>How does a modern supernatural/paranormal campaign

Gotta give me more details than just that friend, I mean yeah that works very well in GURPS but doing everything is sort of GURPS thing

I was thinking like a scooby doo-esque monster of the week, with an overarching plotline that I'm still finishing up. Thinking the characters would be around mid 20s, enough to have useful skills but not anything too crazy. I'm still working it out, but thats most of what i have.

Is this some kind of new gender?

Yeah, that's perfectly fine to run in GURPS. I'm pretty sure there's actually a sourcebook for games of that type, forget which one it is though.

yes is me

Monster hunters, horror, creatures of the night(?), paranormal, black ops(?) etc etc.

How do I do anime in GURPS?

I want to run a game for one person, is GURPS really fitted for that?

Not any more a problem in GURPS than doing a solo game in any other system.

So how would you recommend doing it?

I think it'd introduce a lot of trouble during combat unless you're playing a high point character who's able to take altered time rate or something similar

GURPS supers

A solo game would require a character that can solve every problem so you'd have to boost character points to 200 or more in order to get an all around character, not that you need it if you'll only focus on combat.

Which anime

All anime

Or your favorite anime

Goblin slayer

Code of Honour (Murder all goblins)

Anime of the Year: Eromanga Sensei

Pour all points into writing drawing and Erotic Art

Anime is a medium, not a genre. I like Ninja Scroll, which I think could be pretty easily accomplished with Basic+Powers+Martial Arts

Basic Set, maybe +Low Tech. Intolerance (Goblins), Higher Purpose (rid the world of Goblins), Odious Personal Habit (GS's weird manner of talking)

Basic Set, Mangaka talent, Higher Purpose (fuck your sister)

Dang, I forgot that was a skill. Although, considering what happens in the show I would have to say they are using it at default level.

Where's the skill for furiously masturbating to the little sisters feet

>You Have
>your self
>wellcome
>You past the Test
he is special something, isn't he? also clean your nails you degenerate.

That's more of a secret or odious personal habit. Maybe a 1 point talent with a very specific limitation

yeah, but what about in real life

I'm always jealous of handouts/props. Anyone have any good handouts for a modern secret supernatural setting?

Just make your own B, anything you make is probably much better than OP's shit

>your self
>wellcome
>you past

Just learn to spell properly and how to teabag stain a piece of paper and you're good

Actual GURPS general