Tfw no blue means the entire game is just midrange

>tfw no blue means the entire game is just midrange

REEEEE

I don't recognize the 2nd set of symbols.
Also midrange is great.

>Also midrange is great.
The absolute state of MaRo and NWO apologists.

What am I looking at, exactly? And why should it make me upset?

It's the classic fantasy classes: pope, invisible man, robot, cowboy, astral dunce

You're getting better at hiding yourself, /pol/, but MaRo is a genius and the NWO is the best thing to happen to Magic.

Why is black a robot? Black is at best the third-most artifact-liking color, probably fourth.

Why would robots be artifacts?

They... just are? Machines in general are, really.

You're getting terrible at hiding yourself, MaRo. Nobody actually holds that opinion other than the man-thing himself.

>You're getting terrible at hiding yourself, MaRo. Nobody actually holds that opinion other than the man-thing himself.
Okay, I chuckled. I used to think he was credible, and then I heard his stupid voice. It's like having a thick southern accent; be as smart as you want, you still sound retarded.

Ruthless efficiency? 'Soullessness'?
'Artificial' beings in fiction are invariably one of four categories:
>What do you mean it's not human
Droids/clones/'dolls' that act so much like a human their existential tirades (AM I REALLY HUMAN GUIS) sound like they're coming out of fucking nowhere.
>Quirky humanlikes
Things that act semi-human but have a viewset skewed from our own, leading to either tragic or hilarious misunderstandings. The Amelia Bedelia of robotics.
>Mindless Drones
These have no awareness. They are cold calculators and are brutally efficient as a result. They lack the ability to question their orders, allowing people with greater awareness to easily manipulate them.
>Malicious fucking bastards
GLaDOS, SKYNET, AM, et cetera. Need I say more?

Presumably ROBOT is one of the later three (probably just the last two) categories.

>Ruthless efficiency?

That'd be WB wouldn't it? Or BU?

Fuck off, /pol/

Phone Destroyer sucks and so the Fractured but Whole

Are bureaucrats artifacts?

>MTGS tier opinions are now /pol/
Reddit go and stay go.

>Being mature enough to realize that the game has been improving instead of bitching and complaining is Reddit now

Nigger nobody likes NWO and they'll have to repeal that shit unless they want their stupid Challenger decks to be shit.
Even Richard fucking Gardfield hates NWO and that's why we got complex commons in Innistrad. Hell him being the lead designer for Dominaria may be the only good thing in MtG's near future.

Midrange is a joyless hellhole for masochists and people who think Skullduggery is an exciting Magic card. Take it from me. I play Modern BGx. Fun policing is fun until round 7. Give me hilariously contrived combos or brainless aggro or soul sucking UB control any day.

>improving
>Open Fire is an improvement
>Unfriendly Fire is an improvement
>Uncommon Lightning Strike is an improvement
>Selfie Preservation is an improvement
>No T1 dork is an improvement
>Endless lazy generic Naturalize/Act of Treason/Boomerang/Bear + Keyword du hour is an improvement
>Clogged board states is an improvement
>TOP heavy chase mythic sets are an improvement

Go fuck yourself WotC you couldn't tell an improvement if it was a scantily clad, inviting woman. Oh wait. You removed THAT from your game too. You're so safe that liberal arts majors go to you every time they have to interact with the real world.