/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Last thread: OP is OC edition

Since the first one was my most popular cyoa, I decided to do a sequel. And I added borders this time, so I hope it will be a bit neater now!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are the nicest looking CYOA? I’m trying to find examples of what I should do for mine

>Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

There isn't really a "nicest" looking cyoa because different styles fit different themes/types of cyoas.

My first cyoa. I might make an expanded version in the future. Let me know what you think.

Lemme get that for you.

>egnimatic
Enigmatic

Kind of a lot of points you give us there. I mean, you can end up buying about a third or more of it easily. For my self, I usually make sure you get enough points to buy at most a third of the options, but at least a fifth.

Isekai Waifu OC from last thread. Extremely minor adjustments were made for a typo, some formatting things, and a line that didn't paste over.

>No option to go alone
I want to be more crazy and desperate for me

I like this one, but I've got a heavy bias

Yandere Sorceress Battle Royale 1 vs 2 when?

I want 10 cute girls willing to murder the others just for me

Which team do you think would win?

Moving Fortress [6]
Advanced Combat Drones x4 [8]
Drones x1 [1]

The ship uses its large mass to crush infrastructure and cities by simply landing on them. Drones stay inside the ship. When the world inevitably decides to nuke it, drones repair the damage and slaughter anyone who tries to board.

This world domination plan is basically goomba stomping skyscrapers and power plants.

Esl-kun no baka

I mean If they were to work together I think the first team has the overall best chance of winning, because they have the muscle, elemental magic, necromancy, mind manipulation, future sight and different types of soldiers. The second team has a more of a tone of a buff/debuff team.

A, easily. The real world is garbage.
Yes, edgy.

Is it edgy when is true though?

No, things are only edgy when the darkness is forced. When you see a character evil for the sake of being evil, that is edgy. When a world feels dark just to set the tone, as opposed to being dark due to natural circumstances within the world, that is edgy.

>NAME: Valtoi Urasam (That would be me.)

>BASE STATS (10 points)
>MIG 5 [9]
>SWI 7 [6] (Was there ever any doubt? I won every race I entered as a child.)
>END 4
>CHA 6 [4]
>WIL 6 [2]
>WIS 6 [0]

>RACE
>Dark Elf (SWI 10, WIL 8)
>BLESSING
>Enaria (My people have always favored the shadows.)
>CLASS
>Nightblade (What can I say? I use my natural abilities to their fullest.)
>SKILLS
>Stealth Skills: Evasion, Liver Blow (Catch me if you can.)
>Psionic Skills: Heavyweight, Psychic Choke (Let's see you cast after this.)
>Combat Missions: The Caravan (A giant worm? Are you serious!?), Cull the Cyclops, Moth Dealers, The Ebony Fist (Those traitors WILL be dealt with!), The Dreadmines
>Diplomatic Missions: Winter Is Coming, College Experiments, Peasant Revolt (diplomatic), Harpy Raids (My, what... plumage they have.), The Catspaw
>COMPANIONS
>Beri the Kind (You seem useful enough.)
>Ulf Gunnarson (Ah, and the muscle to back my speed and Beri's tongue!)
>Saelenys Maelrawn (Your magic will serve our causes well, my new ally!)
>Alarllea Drorlass (Hello again, old friend. How has life treated you since last we met?)
>ARTIFACT
>Amulet of the Brave (A remarkable find!)

>MARRIAGE (Oh my, already? There are those who would claim I am little more than a boy.)
>Queen Softris of the Stone Elves (Such beauty, such wit, and such raw intelligence - what more could a king ask for in a queen? A pity she thinks so little of me, but love has changed harder hearts than hers in the past.)

>Library Access

>Ix
>Be Supportive
>Make the Most of It
>>(Reach for the Stars)

What's the way hundreds of people across history have come to terms with their death? Making their mark, of course. She's got the brains to parse the zillions of scientific journals from my world that may not have been discovered in this one, and I can help bring them to her.

And hey - we have cheap but shitty virtual reality, they have stellar but expensive alternate reality. Maybe, after a couple decades of work, we can find a way to split the difference.

Does anyone have Maidanon's superhero girlfriend CYOA?

Just realizing now I forgot to save it

>Ameneties
Physiotherapy
>Rehabilitation and Reintegration
Gabrielle (this was a choice to make, I almost pick Ix)
>Activities
Be there
Cry to the heavens

I always wanted someone to look up for me, if that makes her happy and helps her with her rehab, so be it.

No fags allowed gods hate gay marriage. one man one woman.

Italics isn't capable of crafting an interesting setting. That's not their fault - they just aren't creative enough. I made it better :)

I made an alternative version, just for you ;^)

it's only a few more days until Christmas
whats your wish from Santa boys and girls?
i want a pure gf
i don't care for their other qualities i want pure loyal love

I dont like roll-based CYOAs

re rolling my wish cause of dubs
i like this one because its interactive between anons and keeps threads alive

>wish for lodes e money
>get lodes e money
ok

I wish for an epic yet comfy isekai adventure.

I want to get out of this world

I want Time Stop Chill Zone

yo

Protip: Don't fucking roll in the thread if you aren't posting a CYOA. There's a million dice rollers on the internet.

Dubs, you get hearts or... world leader.

>Talks about wishing money
>Gets dubs on money

Presumably, you get an Isekai adventure that is EITHER epic OR comfy

>World leader wants you out of the world
Watch your back.

10 clones for a TSCZ? I don't think that's going to work out for you.

I'll wish for the magic dragon to appear and scatter, just to make the real world a weirder place.

I wished for the world to become a comfy urban fantasy world.

>Result:
>9
>Powered by RANDOM.ORG

So, do I get enough money to fund development of a Hardcore Leveling Warrior-esque alternate reality thing, or what?

I wish for love aswell user, a waifu in real life. But this is just a wish of someone selfish. A wish that would never be granted

you have to let it go.

I have no idea what the fuck is my quest but the fallen angel seems like a decent guy to do stuff with

Holy shit I can't believe I made something like this.

Anyway I was wondering if /cyoag/ has any ideas on how to make a Muslim vs Christian nation conflict a bit more...subtle and less obvious.

The two best options are
>Harpy
All three drawbacks are sex-based, and as such don't come in to play if you aren't gay.
>Avian
Gamble on tails for a 60% chance of winning any encounter, and he's a great wingman hurr

rolling

>trump using the resources of the U S OF A to make pure waifu's real again
>sacrificing 360 hearts for love

my wish sounds like a damn good kino

so the girls don't want to harm you, but vera wants you to die because she thinks you're some kind of elder god.

Anyone have that one CYOA that was kind of like a weird eldritch CYOA about the world below, kind of reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland but much darker? Last time I was here it was unfinished, but hopefully its finished by now.

Apologies for the poor description, it has been quite a while since I've read through these threads.

I always wondered if the common perks and companions were granted for free of if you had to spend your perks and companions slots in the common ones in order to be able to obtain them.

>You are actually a elder god
>Vera wakes you up
>Use your cosmic eldritch might to live a comfy life with your cultist waifu
Sounds nice

What if you really are though? I mean you even heard the voices.

I can’t, Ros

When she says you're supreme I think she is just saying you're a badass. "Eldritch God" is a bit to liberal of an interpretation.

Post comfy

>Conflicting artstyles
>Comfy

Waking up eldritch gods is a classic though

>Raven
>Adalyn
Raven is the best overall, and Adalyn synergizes with her well (plus is a bitch and a half to try to evade).
Steal River's stuff (possibly through negotiations with Abigail) and use it to curse her ass to death, then try and negotiate with Vera and Abigail to at least calm everything down.

>Voices
>Near an insane person with sound magic
and besides, it's not like an absolute being would die of old age while I'm living my life. Hedge your bets, you know?

What, only one?

Well she is the one who went there to wake you up right?

But what if
SHE'S
RIGTH

They're pretty much all crazy, but you were Isekai'd to a world of magic, and you have 5 powerful (and beautiful) sorceresses fighting over you, at this point anything could be possible

Nigga, art is art. As long as you don't mix irl photos and art it looks fine.
Anyone else or is it just me? I see this complaint a lot.

i wish this rolling bullshit would leave CYOA threads forever

If she's right, then she can commit suicide on her own when you die of old age. Again, it's not like a 'supreme' being would die before you.

abigail

BOONS:
>Hatchet, Guidebook, Journal
CIVILIZATION:
>Isolated Town
GOAL:
>Romance
I'm here, so why not? Romance can make things somewhat more bearable, and it's not like I don't still want to escape.
PATH:
>Night
PERKS:
>Dark Sight, Book of Shadows, Huddle in Terror, One Eye Open
COMPANIONS:
>Xanthia, Waldorf, Priestess of Fire, Gerald, Azure
I like having other greenhorns in my group, because we're likely to bond much faster. Azure will be useful for her magical abilities, and her experience, while Waldorf has a lot of knowledge. I can see those two and I having lots of discussions on the nature of the Forest and it's creatures. Having immediate access to fire via the Priestess will be incredibly helpful, too.
CHALLENGES:
>Stalking Spooks, The Unquiet Dead, Rusalka, Shub-Niggurath, Death Wolves, Goblins, Vinebred

Also I'm romancing Gerald (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

Is there a version of the for waifus? I don't think I've ever seen super stripped waifu CYOA.

I mean there's plenty of equally shitty waifu cyoa's out there. I don't save em though because I'm all about them husbandos.

Artist - Drawing
Programmer - Game Design(x2)
Writer - General

Finally, I can live my dream of crafting whole worlds and stories in the form of games.
Onwards and upwards!

Abigail more like Junk.

>Crafting whole worlds
>No programmer - AI

I'll take the red pill.

Volte, Male

Merchant-Cleric

Crystal of Power, Waifu's Ring

Reinhardt
Ricta*
Princess Palmia

"Do our family proud." Those were the last words father spoke to me before sending me to Princess Palmia. I had some of the best soldiers money could buy and two personal vassals, the grand general Reinhardt and the... bodyguard, Ricta.

I'm nobody of significance, a spoiled merchant's son, sent to the monastery to avoid getting blood on my precious hands. I was also entrusted with the family heirlooms and threatened with dishonor if they were lost on the battlefield. A crystal of power, and the family signet ring.

While formally we are under Palmia's command, Reinhardt is teaching me the basics of strategy and tactics. I also doubletime as a medic off the field. I entrusted Ricta with the heirlooms in addition to my life. Being one of the few assassins in the empire, her various skills have stopped many battles before they began. I doubt father will really approve, but... I'll retain her after the war. If she's willing.

Dimensional Traveller update from last thread.
1/3

Fuck, you're right.
I guess one Programming skill will be AI and not a second Game Design

2/3

Mercenary
Cleric
Paladin weapon, crystal of power
Lowen, Reinhardt, Borta

Marcher men
Septix
Blue mage
Arcane beam, spellsteal, mana drain, magic armour
The barbarian army, cull the cyclopts, dark cult clearing, the great tournament, the black knight, the priests of Zivurna, house Taurre, season unending, peasant revolt (diplomatic), the dreadmines
Royland, Gerard, Vaerymis, Arendlon
Silvertongue pin
Willonia

3/3
How old is your Emma Watson clone, /cyoag/?

I think I can make myself in this

>Is the DDR champion of the galaxy
NOT FOR LONG

Programmer - AI x4 is the only answer

>Vhollahian Empire killed children to teach a nation a lesson because they didn't surrender sooner.
What kind of autism does the empire have?

>implying she isn't insane and you both just an hero'd