How can we make Godzilla fit into a fantasy setting?

How can we make Godzilla fit into a fantasy setting?

A God?
A Mutated Monster?
Tell me to fuck off because the Tarrasque is a thing?

This towering saurian lumbers on its hind legs, its twin tails thrashing and the spines on its back glowing with red energy.
Mogaru CR 28

XP 4,915,200
CN Colossal magical beast (kaiju, water)
Init +9; Senses darkvision 600 ft., low-light vision, see invisibility, sense kaiju; Perception +45

DEFENSE

AC 47, touch 7, flat-footed 42 (+5 Dex, +40 natural, –8 size)
hp 697 (34d10+510); fast healing 30
Fort +34, Ref +24, Will +23
Defensive Abilities absorb energy, ferocity, recovery; DR 20/epic; Immune ability damage, ability drain, death effects, disease, energy drain, fire, and fear; Resist acid 30, cold 30, electricity 30, negative energy 30, sonic 30
Weaknesses susceptible to song

OFFENSE

Speed 100 ft., swim 100 ft.
Melee bite +46 (8d6+20/19–20 plus grab), 2 claws +46 (4d8+20/19–20), 2 tail slaps +44 (6d6+10/19–20)
Ranged firebolts +31 touch (damage variable; see below)
Space 60 ft.; Reach 60 ft.
Special Attacks breath weapon, ferocity, fast swallow, hurl foe, reflexive breath, swallow whole (10d6 bludgeoning and 10d6 fire damage, AC 30, 69 hp), trample (4d8+30, DC 47)

STATISTICS

Str 50, Dex 21, Con 41, Int 3, Wis 30, Cha 26
Base Atk +34; CMB +62 (+66 bull rush, +66 grapple, +66 sunder); CMD 79 (81 vs. bull rush, 81 vs. sunder)
Feats Combat Reflexes, Critical Focus, Greater Bull Rush, Greater Sunder, Greater Vital Strike, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Critical (bite), Improved Critical (claw), Improved Initiative, Improved Iron Will, Improved Sunder, Improved Vital Strike, Iron Will, Multiattack, Power Attack, Staggering Critical, Vital Strike
Skills Perception +45, Swim +49; Racial Modifiers +16 Perception
Languages Aquan (can’t speak)
SQ massive

Personally the mutated lizard from the Japanese nukes sounds okay to me, just have it set in the late 40's/ early 50's for coherent story.

Also don't make Godzilla an alien, that could probably be the worst way.

A Tarrasque with lasers

I read about a game in which the DM introduced Not!Godzilla as a demon/monster from another dimension/plane someone had summoned by either accident or design.

I didn't play in the game or see it played, but the write-up said everyone had fun. The players ran around trying to avoid the monster while gathering up whatever they needed for the ritual needed to send it back.

Well,shit.

He got hit by a truck and got sent to another world

Truck-kun strikes again

Soon he'll assume his final form and run over the Earth itself so that the whole planet will go on an adventure and fall in love

Also,was there a movie where these fuckers talked or did whichever cringy fuck made this pull some random quotes out of his ass?

The book that one is from has other kaiju too. It even has a kaiju subtype.

I didn't make it, some fa/tg/uy must have added quotes to fit them or something. Got it and 3 other images from an alignment chart thread.

a 300ft tall lizard that can survive a 15megaton explosion and only get angry out of it

Name?

I need this.

>mechagodzilla
>both LG and LE
>with the same quote

Shouldn't he be Lawful Neutral then? Since he doesn't care for what he fights for, just that he's following orders.

The second one is a different mechagodzilla called Kiryu that's partially made with the 1954 godzilla's skeleton

Bestiary 4

Sure, but they still used the same quote and while the background is different, it's basically the same character. So he should be Neutral, because overall it's who uses him that matters. Either one can be good or evil, it doesn't matter to the character, it'll just follow orders.

I think that Pathfinder did a decentt job with kaijus but I didnt like the whole "they all come from Rovagug" flavor, it kind of streamlines them too much and confines them to an alignment

Personally I would prefer to keep them as separate in origins rather than giving them a common one, after all its not like "giant monsters" really need one

Pathfinder being shitty aside, I think a kaiju-focused setting could be fun at least for smaller campaigns. Dunno about using it as the core for world-building, but having this distant land where humanity lives in the shadow of giant monsters could be fun. A little bit of Godzilla, a little bit of Great Wall, a little bit of Kong.

Thanks.