Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1955: Monkey's Paw Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Madonna_Garnet
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Thunderbolt_the_Chinchilla
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Breezie_the_Hedgehog
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Post-Super_Genesis_Wave_characters
pastebin.com/LxbAMVGh,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Yaoi Genocide

So, would it be bad to waifu someone whose goal in life is to establish a totalitarian regime?

I'm planing on stealing her macguffin, so she's not getting anywhere anytime soon, but I think it's the thought that counts?

If her desired regime doesn't have her husbando at its head she's shit

Jumpers do that all the time, setting up totalitarian regimes, do you honestly think you'll get any flack for having a waifu that wants that?

Depend on what kind of totalitarian regime it is.

This, if it's communist that's no good.

it's not communist. That implies the citizens are even allowed to pretend they have rights.

Your daily reminder that Doom was right.

So, what are the good waifu options in the archie sonic jump?

Snively of course

UGH

I'm a fan of blaze, desu. She isn't attached to anyone, either.

it depends on if you are a fury but if you are not There is pretty much only one option
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Madonna_Garnet

I'm pretty sure he's dead in the timeline the jump starts in.

Or possibly nonexistent, even.

Perfect, no messy 3d person to shatter the illusion then.

Yes.

That's a strange name.

Nope, he's alive. He just has a beard now.

I thought that was from pre-Genesis Wave?

he survives the Genesis wave.

I wouldn't be asking waifu for this jump if I wasn't okay with furries, genius.
She's really good, but she's not the kind to leave her kingdom for jumping.

Nope, he even was changed to not be related to Eggman due to the mandate.

sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Thunderbolt_the_Chinchilla

Because Dr. Eggman doesn't appreciate her and she has the booty

sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Breezie_the_Hedgehog

money,smarts and the class to go with it.

sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Post-Super_Genesis_Wave_characters

In case None of them are To your liking

Honey the Cat's a cutie, unique to that particular setting. She's basically an idol, if you're into that.

I'd suggest Marine, if you can stand her, because probably nobody would miss her that much if she left to go jumping. She... tries.

Of course, you could always just waifu one of the rivals.

Simpsons jump when?

Cool cats was working on it

>Thunderbolt
Unless I gain fifty pounds, grow a bushy moustache, become Reed Richard-level smart and develop a desire to rule the world, this is not happening.
>Breezie
She seems to be into CLANG CLANG CLANG and evil/very morally dubious girls aren't my thing.
>Marine
Ha ha ha no.
>Honey
... She's PERFECT! Thanks, user.

>become Reed Richard-level smar

What jumps allow us to buy PHD or Degrees for different stuff? I want to be profeasor of everything and shove richards face in it.

Avengers assemble is good for that

>>>She's PERFECT! Thanks, user.
if memory serves since it's been a couple months and they read the series She is like 16

PrincessAnon - I'm a little confused about the wording of the Skills intro

>You may choose one 50CP Skill for free with the coin you just gained.
>for free

Does that mean we exchange the coin for one free skill and one paid skill, or just for one skill?

MCU. To the point you can make up semi-plausable degrees on super science.

Like multidimensional location mathematics, or something similar to pym particles, and so on.

>What jumps allow us to buy PHD or Degrees for different stuff?

Hit up the Dr. McNinja jump, there's a perk right up your alley.
>Why Did I Pay For An Agriculture Degree Then? (200 CP)
>Choose one mundane subject that you could major in. You now have the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in every other mundane subject apart from that one. For an extra undiscounted 200 CP you may elevate your knowledge to be the equivalent of a doctorate or masters in those fields.

Personally, the one mundane subject I chose not to have a degree in? "The Beatles, Popular Music and Society". Yes, it's an actual major.

All good stuff! Thanks!

Question Valeria. For 36 Jumpers on Mars from Jorge Joestar. When it says it makes you immune to the effects of Paradox it covers the following right. And by Immune you mean actually immune not how to avoid right?

-You being erased
-Destroying the universe by messing with Causality

On a different question how dangerous is the Jorge Joestar jump if we just dont get involved

Bad call user, your lack of knowledge on the Beatles will be your undoing.

What are some good corruption perks?

Is that you Bancho?

nope

It works as it says.

It'll protect you from being erased because of time related stuff. It doesn't make it impossible for you to destroy the universe though.

Depending on which universe you are in, extremely.

>It doesn't make it impossible for you to destroy the universe though
Damn there goes my chance of being able to use Homestuck Time Travel with that perk.

This dr mcninja guy is a fucking retard.

Does anyone know any safe Time Travel methods that don't result in you destroying the universe by ignoring Causality dooming everyone. (Perks to ignore causality or just straight up time travel methods preferably the former)

First things first, sorry for not being able to complete the jump for the 25th. Here is the Wip pastebin.com/LxbAMVGh, I post it now because I wont be in the thread for about 3 days and I wanted to post something before the 25th. Some things need to be fleshed out more so please give me all your suggestions for stuff you dislike or dont understand. Grammar is still as atrocious as ever. On the subject of angels every angel above the third sphere is "very OP" and I am still not sure what do they do outside managing human countries/belief, managing other lower angels or worshipping God all day for the rest of their lives; so I am still breaking my head around how should they interact with drawbacks or how to make them interesting apart from their raw power. Lastly Merry Christmas to all of you /jc/! Hope the rest of the jumpmakers can make their jumps in time for the 25th. Now I go back to sleep.

If you didn't take Artema, you're probably an okay person, your waifu doesn't dictate your worth as a human being.

Touken Ranbu has a perk that lets you ignore casualty as long as you don't take extreme actions that radically alter history

Amy Rose is quite nice, plus if you take her off Sonics hands he would probably be quite happy.

Sticks would be an interesting choice because she is a bit crazy but seems like a fun person to be with. Having someone actually believe and support in her would most likely do wonders.

Valeria, in the DYN freak jump, can I use both Infinite Colors and Faceless Black at the same time?

Which perk is that?

The semi-oc companion options aren't bad. Bump and Madonna Garnet being the best imo.

So? Who knows the jumper's biological age at that point, and at worst he waits two or so years.

You put a jumpchain image instead of the starter doc.

Asked this before and you can.

>So, would it be bad to waifu someone whose goal in life is to establish a totalitarian regime?

It doesn't matter what system you use, all that matters is who leads it. Dictatorship is just another form of government after alll.

I did not notice he did that, then again someone started another thread before they did with the actual doc.

That would be the thread then, this is just cosplay

So on on hand, Catherine remake gets a new girl.

On the other, it's an uncute trap. Fug.

>Localized aurora borealis warehouse upgrade
>It stops working if anyone else tries to see it

Catherine? As in, the puzzle platformer dating sim-like game that may or may not be in the same universe as SMT and/or Persona?

WHY are they remaking it?! I know it was a bit of a sleeper hit but of all the things to do, building a sequel makes far more sense if they want to continue it.

And if the "uncute trap" is replacing who I think it is, that defeats the whole point of a succubus. What the fuck? The original game ALREADY had an uncute trap.

It's on PS4 and Vita, and a whole 'nother team is working on it.

And Rin is not replacing anyone, but is a whole 'nother character, playing the piano at the Stray Sheep

Time Restraining Force or something like that. It's one of the 100 CP perks.

Even if she's not replacing anyone, it's hard to see how they're gonna fit in another character, especially another main girl, into the story where the fact that there's two girls is already pretty damn important.

Hey Val, how is Re: Creators?

That’s why they’re adding ton new stuff to fit her (him) into the story. She (he) is probably gonna be named Qatherine, and will repsent the “third choice”. Go with your domineering GF, the slutty succubi, or mysterious trap.

Just figured out that last part googling this tomfoolery. But yeah, said my thoughts exactly, the 2-girl dynamic and our hapless protagonist's attempts to extricate himself from it is the central plot's driving force. You can't just introduce a third wheel without writing a brand new script.

I'm not mad about her though; the Nips have an almost hilariously cavalier 'tude to making comedy out of LGBT characters withou pushing social justice. I just think framing it as a sequel would have both saved them a lot of trouble and made older players' choices more meaningful.

MUSHOKU TENSEI Jump, “Overloaded Metastatis” Drawback, how would that work if you don’t have any enemies as it’s the first jump in a chain?

Question. Does Perfect Memory also prevent Skill Degradation or does Jumpchain consider those two separate things

Its a normal metastasis event but works on a much larger scale? See before it just hit one region amd that was pretty bad but with the drawback it hits the entire continent. Its going to be cataclysmic.

>mfw it ends up being another Marie and the fanbase ends up divided

Marie is good waifu

>Marie is bad waifu
FTFY

Can someone post a picture of the moon castle from mcninja? I cannot find it and this comic is soooo stupid. Its like bancho wrote it.

Well, there is that theory that Rin is actually a sexless angel, to complete the trio of a human and succubus. Would explain Vincent freaking out just as well, really.

You know, I never really thought about it. I always treated Memory perks as only protecting mental skills, nothing physical. But stopping to actually think about that, that would mean memory perks don't protect the subconscious memories as that is what stores things like muscle memory.
So I feel like it's going to come down to either the Jump maker or yourself on if it does or does not.
Personally, having now thought about it, I think they would protect against skill degradation. Just so long as your body hasn't changed much since you last used a physical based skill.

Who is Marie?

Hasn't really progressed, since I've been focused on other stuff.

Even if they add new stuff, it's possibly just gonna exaggerate the issue. It might work but I think it's delicate enough that the chance isn't high.

Also basically this. I'm not mad or anything and it's not like it's gonna defile the first game's story. Just kinda worried that this remake won't really come out that great because they're trying to fit it into the first one's confines.

But her Persona is so cool.

Hey Val was the Fate Legends or whatever its name is Jump going to have us living through several legends or is it where we pick and choose? Can't help but find it funny if I were to live through as King of Uruk and Britain.

Can someone explain what the event is? Was it some cosmic storm that teleported bunch of people randomly everywhere?

So, I want to feel my (female) companion inside me.
How do I accomplish this?

The idea is (Keeping in mind how far off this is), that you basically pick an era/location and get to live through pretty much all of the myths that take part there, taking part in most or all of them.

So say you pick Greece as your location. You're almost certainly going to be encountering and getting the chance to meet and join the adventures of all the great heroes of Greek legend, interact with a lot of the gods and monsters and likely have a few adventuring chances of your own given, since you're meant to be a heroic spirit in the making.

The jump is planned to have a bit of a variable time duration, since some places might have legends taking place decades apart and such.

They should work for skills as well in my opinion.

Pimm particles.

Eat her.

take The symbiont origin in ultimate Spiderman

Ok so kne day the sky got all funky and bright lights lotsa wind and such. Then BOOM everyone one region got teleported to random places all over the world. This ended badly for some of them that popped out miles in the air, under water, in dungeons and other places like that. Lots of people died.

it was caused by a miko who had the power to change the past, her kingdom knew this and she kept dieing over and over and over till one day they brought a boy to her and he ended up getting killed too so she decided FUCK THIS and used her power as hard as she could to change the past as far back as she could, this summoned one of the characters and caused the metastasis event, it also accidentally caused rudeus to reincarnate in the world.

Mmmk, that sounds pretty cool.

>since you're meant to be a heroic spirit in the making.
Are you perhaps foreshadowing something?

>Spoiler
What was their name again? Because I completely forgot about them.

In a sexual manner.
Did I really need to clarify that?

oh, import her into Jurassic Park there is a great gender Shifting perk That is highly affordable. also I am unsure about the other people were not thinking the same thing

There is indeed a special scenario planned for the end of the Legends jump that features you becoming a Heroic Spirit and going to a Grail War of your choice.

Get her a shapeshifting perk, or go to Marvel and rig something up with Elasticity + Body.

Man I cant even remember, she only shows up in an epilogue iirc.

Do any of those things with the appropriate lighting.

Wasn't it implied that Hitogami had something to do with that situation?

Would the term dictatorships even have a negative connotations that it has if we had an immortal god-like powerhouse ruling us for a few thousand millennium?

Ooh, looking forward to it Val. Good luck with it and thanks for telling me about such a good thing.

Well if they had been ruling that long it wouldn't be called a dictatorship then, it would probably be closer to something like a monarchy.

Dr mcninja
Wht 3.4
Ninja 800
Male
33 yo male
Allegheny communjty college
Ninja tricks free
Why did I pay for an agriculture degree then?+ 500 (dance theory)

Items
Moon castle -300
Ninja mask free
Honda accord free

Drawbacks
Bleakest timeline 0

A jump of sapient dino hunting? This isnt even a drawback!

How far off is Monogatari from finishing? How many perklines?

Not that far off. About 1 and a bit. 15 items, 9 drawbacks and the intro stuff after that.

Meant to get most of that done today but got distracted and then disappointed with AC Origins.

How could you be disappointed with something like Ass Creed? Why did you expect anything to begin with?