"People of Terra! I am the God Emperor of Mankind! Thou shalt worship me and none other...

"People of Terra! I am the God Emperor of Mankind! Thou shalt worship me and none other, especially my hated foe from hell, Chaos. Worship me and I will uplift mankind from this Age of Strife."

"Machinicus of Mars! Behold, how I, the God Emperor of Mankind, can use my powers to expunge demons and malevolent spirits who harm and corrupt the machine spirits of your beloved living machines. See how my holy runes and protections keeps them from corruption. Worship me as the Omnissiah, and I shall protect them from further malevolence."

"Horus, my son, the first whom I the God Emperor of Man has reclaimed. Your are born of my divine blood. Worship me and aid me in gathering your brothers and under my divine guidance we will protect all mankind from the vile ruinous powers with my providence."

"Lorgar. Everything you believed is true. I am the God Emperor of Mankind. My enemy are the ruinous powers of Chaos who are also gods, but vile, wicked, and heinous. They make mockery of truth, and their worship corrupts and twists all they touch. Purge them in my holy name!"

"Magnus, of all my children you are most attuned to my divine abilities. But you must beware, the Warp is filled with malevolent beings of Chaos, particularly my sorcerous foe the devil god Tzeentch who pretends to spread wisdom but only sows discord, mixing sweet fruit with vile weeds. Under my tutelage I will show you true control over the warp, for I have had 30000 years practice in the arts and I have a great task for your powers. I need you stay alert, expunge him whence you find him."

'Ere, someone toss 'arf a brick at 'em!

But then he would be a liar

Who cares about turkroach "emperor" of humieskind?

There is only 1 Emperor, and he is not a skeleton shitting in a golden toilet, but a genius building fortresses to protect his children from the vileness of the imperial

if hes so great then why did he need people to worship him

ALL HAIL AUTISMUS MAXIMUS!

Quality thread

Thiccerabo

Ask Chaos that.

Worship leads to actual power, sometimes literally as in the case of the Emperors saints

LOL I was just thinking of this the other day. It's more or less what he should have done right from the start, it would have saved him so much trouble. Sadly, most people aren't atheist and seem cucked enough to need to worship something, so use that. Just pretend to be Jesus, you idiot.

That's exactly what he did though. Up until about 0 AD.

I hate to be the guy who says [citation needed], but [citation needed].

Does worship needs to be directed to feed the chaos gods or any kind of worship feeds them in a away?

>'Ere, someone toss 'arf a brick at 'em!
>Gork and Mork toss a giant brick out of the Warp at Emps, making themselves known to humanity
>Humans start worshiping THEM instead of Chaos
>Emps: OH COME ON!

Worship doesn't exactly feed them it draws their attention, the chaos gods are basically emotions given sentience after all. When you worship them they can give you gifts and in return the get your soul so they do 'feed' but if noone worshiped them they'd still be there in the warp.

He was born in Anatolia before the Turks came.

itd be a LOT better if no one worshiped them though. Who cares what they do in the warp if no one is invoking them.

chaos is chaos
everything feeds it in someway

Forgebreaker looks like it's made out of Play-Doh.

He's a liar either way, might as well tell smart ones.

He is literally a god though you retard.

>Thou shalt worship me and none other, especially my hated foe from hell, Chaos.
"Nah man. Lord Shiva's been pretty good to me, so I'll stick with him. Thanks for the offer though."

*Goes back to throwing Astras at demons*