Is it evil to ruin someone's love or break a relationship?

Is it evil to ruin someone's love or break a relationship?

I see these titty anubis girls all the time in hentai, it's like a sub category of the anime elf.

How would you fluff them out for your game Veeky Forums?

Yeah, but more importantly than whatever question you dredged up to go along with your fapposting, I miss quest threads on Veeky Forums.

I didn’t used to miss them. I hated like 99% of them and only really found ones I liked after they were gone already.
But I miss them now just because this shit is worse.

A succubus variant.

>Yeah
>breaking up the love of a Bonny and Clyde pair to stop their folie à deux
>evil

That doesn't really fit with being a desert-dwelling jackal and weighing the hearts of the dead though.

You do them properly and not shallow monstergirl fapbait.

Kill yourself, furscum

So you're proposing we replace them with furry fapbait instead?

I don't really see much difference here...

>posts shallow monstergirl fapbait of a different flavor

A succubus can't pick up a second job? They're working with souls anyway, they might as well start weighing the ones that they aren't fucking out of their victims.

This shit was here during quest threads, you grass-is-greener shit.

>"fuck fapbait"
>posts fapbait

what did he mean by this?

GIVE MORE PICS ANT THY SHALL GET THY ANSWER

Desert-dwelling kitsune?

Why not have servants of death (Anubis) come collect the soul through sex (succubus). Merging lore is fun, and who's going to bitch about going out like that? Of course they show up looking like whatever you desire most, so if it's a titcow, so be it. Anubus (male)? You got it. Whatever.

>Desert-dwelling kitsune?
Perhaps. I would go for the more malevolent Korean variant, the kumiho(sp?), which loves nomming on men's livers to downplay any fapbait aspects.

But that's just my take.

For the sake of it, yes.
Unless the relationship or love is unhealthy for them and you're doing it for THEIR benefit then the act is evil.

I mean it's a drawing of cosplay, might as well go for the original.

Boring.

Also boring.

Dumb.

Just taking something from another culture and transplanting it, or having yet another lolsex creature, isn't very interesting. I guess people probably don't know a lot of Egyptian mythology to be able to spin off thematic ideas for this though (and I don't either).

>evil
>he plays D&D

Probably not if the relationship in question is unhealthy for one or both parties, or if the love is unrequited and keeping the person in question from someone better.

Kinda a 'cruel to be kind' situation.

Purge the heretic! Burn the furry! Yiff in Hell and die!

Thy answer
Depends on what happened in the first place that would make you want to ruin a relationship

Ur boring

>I would go for the more malevolent Korean variant, the kumiho(sp?), which loves nomming on men's livers to downplay any fapbait aspects.

>babby's first twist

Nigga don't take it personally.

At least it could be a pic for a legitimate race instead of cosplay-tier shit.

I like this, kinda works with the jackal theme I think. Maybe they only do it to the already dead though?

Kumiho are pretty neat but yeah, if you're just using it to NOT use a kitsune or as a trick kitsune that isn't very interesting.

A clear improvement over babby's first cosplay monstergirl.

KRUMP DA FURRY GITS!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

An authentic anubis race would only have the head, with the rest of it being human.

A legitimate race in a game about furry fucking?

>babby's first cosplay monstergirl.
That isn't a thing. If that was a thing we would all live happier, more satiated lives.

Well, its just a general starting idea, my point is that Im not just going to add natural jackalgirls onto my setting, if I must they need to be either mutants, transformed animals or some kind of fey

...the guy who posted it didn't think it was fapbait, but you do.

>nonsummerjack
So overrated.

>dumb
Says you. Sex is a huge deal in Egyptian mythology (which you claim to know nothing about already so why bother even trying to critique it) so coupling it with death and the afterlife is just another thing in the long list of "didn't take much effort because it's so obvious" things you can do with it. Do you even know what they thought the afterlife was like? They thought you actually needed material shit. A lot of cultures did. So having death be a very pleasant experience for the worthy guided by spirits that serve the god of death but appeal to the living isn't very farfetched. Though, it's not subjectively perfect either I guess, so you do you.

Yes, it is.

Whether it be at the table or in real life, a person who does that is a piece of shit that deserves all the bad things that come their way.

There is nothing evil about dunking on waifucucks

>the guy who posted it didn't think it was fapbait

of course he did, he just pretended it isnt like every dumb dishonest shoehorning furry

To be granted superficial features that resemble your patron deity is the highest badge of honor any cleric can enjoy.

As it so happens, Anubis has fantastic taste and has made it clear he's only interested in nubile brown priestesses.

You could say the same about OP

They are the sourcerous spirits that act as priests to the forgotten, lonely souls. They appears in abandoned settlements. They lure travelers and offer them food, companionship and a place to live. They are friendly but if you become to emotionally tied to them, you become part of the forgotten souls too. People that have lost close ones reports that they met up with both their lost ones and those anubis girls. There are some cases where those priests seduced rulers of cities and those cities disappeared.

>This shit was here during quest threads, you grass-is-greener shit.
While bait threads have always existed, they didn't stay on the front page because quest threads kept people entertained so they didn't have to look to bait threads.

Now that bait threads are the only thing resembling interactive threads on Veeky Forums, they get a lot of bumps, and rather than quickly sinking to the bottom of the board, they stick around all day accumulating more shitposts and making the remaining neckbears on this board a little more unhappy with the state of Veeky Forums than they were the day before.

>Sex is a huge deal in Egyptian mythology
To be fair, from what I remember about Ancient Egyptian society/goddess, sex/fertility-related matters fell under Bastet (aka a lion/cat goddess), so any sort of 'Egyptian succubi' would likely be a cat/lion-girl instead of a 'jackalgirl'.

Pic sort of related.

>Just taking something from another culture and transplanting it, or having yet another lolsex creature, isn't very interesting.
This. This is the problem with Veeky Forums - faced with anything that's not 100% manlydorf you fucks immediately start thinking with your lower head.

ANYWAY, CLOSER TO THE POINT
So, what are jackals in egyptian mythology? No, no point for the right answers when it's so obvious - we have Anubis, the dude responsible for moving souls to the afterlife (or to being eaten by a giant fuckyoubeast if you were an asshole in life).We also have Set who could also be a jackal (or a fox, or, really, whatever, shit's weird even by egyptian standards.) We also have actual jackals, the desert-dwelling scavengers.

So, what does this give us? Surprisingly, a lot - we already can have desert-dwelling nomads, some sort of priest caste connected to afterlife, or even both. Destructive desert spirits too, if you're not into 14685768441 sapient races in your setting.

>While bait threads have always existed, they didn't stay on the front page because quest threads kept people entertained so they didn't have to look to bait threads.
lmao I'm not even the user you're replying to and this is COMPLETE bullshit

>if you can't make it good, make it grimdark

yeah because one-note monsters with no subtlety are sooooo interesting.

>if it's like real mythology instead of like my Kenkou Cross waifushit it's grimdark
I can tell you're a completely intolerable little shit.

>mythological kitsune
>can shapeshift, play tricks, can be benevolent or malicious, pursue their own goals, pals with other yokai
>can play many roles in a setting, be antagonists or helpers, or both, can pursue their own unknown motives, grade A paranoia fuel

>mythological kumiho
>hurr liver
>durr liver
>eat liver
>nom nom liver

>anything that's not retarded grimdark is waifushit
I can tell you're a completely intolerable little shit.

Except KC shit is obnoxiously grim and that's part of why it's so bland.

You only wanted to post that picture, and not make an actual thread.

>>/trash/

>imp lying cosplay-tier isn't god tier

elf slave what do? threads sure didn't stay on the catalog long enough to become a meme

>To be granted superficial features that resemble your patron deity is the highest badge of honor any cleric can enjoy
That's a genuinely interesting concept in an Egyptian setting. So long as it isn't exclusively making catgirls at least.

Nah, I can see it for all the gods. The higher ups of all the temples and various cults have one or two features that fit.

Could even be expanded to people who exemplify the best of that god in rare cases.

Best warrior in the realm has a lion's mane. Wisest sage has ibis feathers instead of hair, etc.

>Best warrior in the realm has a lion's mane. Wisest sage has ibis feathers instead of hair, etc
I think the dichotomy between form and function would be an interesting thing to play around with. With some getting alterations that are more akin to status symbols (Like the lions' mane, or the original comment jokingly suggesting Anubis likes making pretty jackal priestesses) and others getting more functional ones such as an archer gaining sight comparable to a hawk or something.