How come there are so few actual traders on Veeky Forums?

How come there are so few actual traders on Veeky Forums?

If you aren’t actively trading on this exchange and capable of timely shorting, you are effectively a normie and will suffer the same fate as them when the shit hits the fan.

The other night I had to hear some spic waiter at Denny’s (everywhere else was closed) shill an old guy on RIPPLE, for fuck’s sake, and I knew then that every alt/shitcoiner really has it coming to them. No, your worthless car wash tokens (Tether) aren’t going to save you.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bitmex.com/trader-interview-etfdeniedbot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>every alt/shitcoiner really has it coming to them
XLM seems pretty solid for the long term hodl my man

>Op fell into this jew trap
Kek

It’s actually the best exchange. Most volume and liquidity, lowest fees, best interface, excellent execution and very little downtime. You just need to have self-control with leverage and actually know how to trade.

Do you need a VPN in the US?

the only thing that's going to save us is the Bible, i agree with your wholeheartedly, brother.

Leverage trading crypto is just asking to get buttfucked, sorry.

you convinced me to sign up. 100x leverage is too amazing for me to just pass up. next time BTC goes on a run while all alts die I'm going in.

you're asking to get majorly fucked my man.

You only need a VPN when signing up.

I strongly recommend not opening a position above 5x leverage. Be careful and start out with a small amount because you will likely lose it all as part of the learning process. Also, RTFM.

Yeah i'll only put in a small % of my portfolio. I think there are a few instances a year when the direction BTC is going in is very obvious.

fuck

Use a VPN to sign up. They have no identity verification.

>signed up
>coool
>loose .01BTC
>less cool
>withdraw
>loose .004 more
>down 150 USD
way too stressful to learn this shit. I have nightmares about loosing money on bitmex

Also the fees will eat up your entire portfolio until you learn to trade

Oh yeah, should have read the full thread. Thank you user

>worrying about the fees
BitMEX is for whales and Saudi oil princes that have fuck you money. Steer clear unless you want to be eaten alive.

Remember shorting is the best way to increase your Bitcoin stack since shorting is going long on gamma.

I'm just warning people this is hard-mode and 90% of people can't profit off of this. Their trollbox numbers are increasingly small because people can't make it.

I'm jealous of those who can, literally free money.

Anyone can be a whale on BitMEX. There are no walls.

I’ve gone from $12,650 to $107,000 just within the past month trading only XBTUSD on there, and without using higher than 4x leverage the vast majority of the time.

This kid went from less than $1k to a quarter-million: blog.bitmex.com/trader-interview-etfdeniedbot/

why do people think they're so cool when they say they're shorting something

so cringe

Yeah but most people can't handle this, very steep learning curve and robotic emotions required

I've been leverage trading ripple at 3x-5x for the past 2 months on Bitmex.

Saw 75000 ripple be liquidated the other day - rip the user who JUST 100k.

been trading ripple on there, started with a deposit of 0.024XBT 1 month ago, and now am at 0.35XBT, trading every few days, not being too aggressive or anything.

Definitely need to consider Bitmex in your trading strategy imo.

you expect a bunch of chronic masturbators who have never held a difficult job to have the discipline to trade on margin? kek

Okay so can you make withdrawals from a US IP address? Because I tried to make a withdrawal but it shows your IP address on the ticket so I cancelled it. Will they fuck you for lying to them?

I have repeatedly withdrawn 5 figures from them (soon to be 6) on a US IP with no issue whatsoever. I’ve searched extensively and haven’t come across a single account of a US citizen being closed on. They also expressly allow offshore entities to trade within the US.

I am frankly more concerned about GDAX, which I use to cash out.

yeah stick to shitcoins, kek

My new strategy is to read about ICOS every single day for the next year until I find a few OMG and DRGN

Jerking off is actually invaluable when trading on margin, provided you’re watching the candles. Keeps your hands busy and body on edge.