Veeky Forumsraelis, will I be a millionaire in 2018/2019?

How'd I do on my picks? Started Dec 6th

Other urls found in this thread:

coin.fyi/
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7jyyli/summary_of_some_of_waltonchains_government_and/
discord.gg/Xu6NpCu
coin.fyi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

with that amount invested, and the potential of those picks, i would say that you will definitely be a millionaire in 2018. congrats.

Solid although ADA is too high now in my opinion. I'd get ICON for it

Transfer LINK to NEO and you're 100% guaranteed.

Congrats, user.

which portfolio app is this OP?

Coin.fyi

Thanks anons. I hope we all make it. Just stay strong with iron hands! Im not touching this thing for at least a year or two.

This or VeChain

I do still like ADA's short term and long term ability to see really nice gains. ADA is experimenting with quantum resistance and that could be huge by 2020 and beyond

coin.fyi/

>the chadfolio

Naw, I dont have any btc, eth, or xrp ;)

QSP and REQ are good choices if you bought them at right price. rest you bought at highs and plenty of other coins to buy

check out this gem ( I mean neo could 2x - 3x you could call it a safe choice )

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7jyyli/summary_of_some_of_waltonchains_government_and/

I did get in a bit late but far from the all time highs, I def think req, link and qsp could easily 100x, the rest will easily 10x

Link - 0.21
req - 0.17
xlm - 0.17
ada - 0.11
neo - 37.0

>humble brag/give me attention thread

stawp :( theres no need to get salty user. We will both make it.

What app is that sir?

How old are you?

But hes right, this portfolio is obviously gonna be a million dollar profile in a year. Someone wants attention.

>120k XLM

You'll probably make $100,000 just off that alone EOY

Yo lads, if any of you feel brave enough to make some lambos
Hop right in : discord.gg/Xu6NpCu

You say obviously but there really is no guarentee of anything. Thats why I posted.

coin.fyi

I'm 30

You honestly will probably be a millionaire by March 2018 at the latest

>coins still 2x-3x even 5x
>over 100k
You only have to be right a maximum of 4 fucking times.

fuck I am on similar situation. but u beat me. but my investment got messed up in app, it is around 75k. when will make it anons?

Dude your portfolio is insanely good don't change it. It's perfect.
Even if cardano correct short term no problem long term

here is pic..

just hold on tight my dear sir. we dont know when, we just know in our hearts it must happen or else.

straight up, im either going to pluto or im crashing and burning and going down with the ship. its all or nothing for me. sink or swim. high risk high reward. Everyone around me thinks im nuts.

but u r portfolio looks robust than me. I may beed to change a bit anons? just leave it like this.

4 out of 6 is 66%, thats a pretty high amount to guess accurately, but I didnt invest in these coins on a whim, I think they all have a useful future.

Thanks user, I hope youre right.

On the 17th my portfolio went from 315k to 210k and I didnt even flinch because I have faith in what I picked. But it does suck seeing such a huge drop so fast. In my heart I knew it would recover and theres nothing to worry about. Iron hands.

if it were me I'd drop the btc and eth. Im not familar with ZCL or NAS so I cant really make a suggestion there. depending on when you get into ICX it seems like a pretty solid pick (seems its competing with my ada and neo haha)

btc,eth are just left overs, zcl is short term for few weeks until fork. I move all 3 of them to WAN. NAS project is solid. but it yet to take off.

honestly man just do research and try to think what the world of the future genuinely will need. once you make your picks just hold tight and dont overthink it. resist the urge to sell when things dip unless you are strictly daytrading, which is tough

yes..will hold them at least Q3 2018. my first two picks are ADA &XML have about 500k each sold them at losses due to fomo's. very very big lessons learned so current portfolio is only for hold

wow nice bro if you invested that 122k in june into bitcoin and just held you would have over a mill already

you people are fucking retarded buying shitcoins. do the fucking math.

starting to get sick of these "am i gonna make it" threads. they are usually made everyday by the same people too

I wanted to get in on nov 13th but it took me forever to get verified everywhere. Literally cost me hundreds of thousands in lost gains I could have had because I already knew which coins I wanted to get. Ive learned that looking back at the could haves is never healthy. Just try to appreciate what you do have and what you could have instead of rumaging through the past

If i would have just held btc from the day I got in, my portfolio would be worth only 150k

dont read them then? dunno what to tell you but this is my first time posting one. Sorry if it bothered you.

no xrb, your not gonna make it

Nice larp, but half of those meme coins won't even be around by the end of 2018. Screen cap this.

probably

Honestly? Trade all that for XMR and you will become a millionaire within the next few years, Monero is the only sure thing in crypto, always bet on black market money.