An asshole gets treated like an asshole for acting like an asshole

>An asshole gets treated like an asshole for acting like an asshole
>WHAT?! Unacceptable!
Where is the controversy here? If this moron wasn't spouting "alt-right" catchphrases would anyone be supporting his right to be an asshole without facing any repercussions?
>B-but it was just maymays and jokes...
Well it looks like he's just the butt of a better joke. Hilarious.
>B-but they took his digital collection...
After he violated the terms of use that he agreed to abide by.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/laFGAp6Ip40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What matters is that big corporations are losing the grip and now e-celebs are rising to power

Truly, we live in the darkest timeline.

But this proves the opposite is true, dumdum. The corporation that this minor e-celeb relies on to make a living just swatted him away like a fly.

People are autistic, and it's spreading like cancerous memes.

There is no controversy, it's clickbait journalism for ad money from both sides. Stop fucking bringing that pathetic shit in here. Nobody gives a fuck.

People will try to do anything to remain 'relevant'.

E-celebs are literally just a vehicle for companies to advertise through. Fakes who're paid to acts as grassroots hobbyists. Now this fuck went too far in his angle and the company has to show they disagree with his shit.

>terms of use
Literally a joke that doesn't have any meaning in any court when it comes to him getting a refund on his digital purchases.

Pepe is sort of a hate symbol now

The dude was asking for it

But that's wrong, you fucking idiot. This moron incites his fans to dox, threaten and intimidate people he doesn't like and it's having a negative effect on the health of the game by fracturing the fanbase and making people quit left and right. My LGS has had to kick people out of the store for starting heated arguments and even fistfighting over this nonsense. The "alt-right" has latched onto this moron as their surrogate in nerd shit and they defend him just as aggressively as they defend Trump, and everyone else is forced to take a side.
And yet he can't find a lawyer to take his case.

Yes. I don't care about his affiliations, not about who is right or wrong - him or Christine.

I care about corporations not being able to deny service because someone says something in public that they don't like.

I know Christine Sprankle has been laying low ever since. Is there a way to contact her? Through friends/allies/surrogates perhaps?

If you don't want to abide by a corporation's terms and services then you don't get to use their products or services. He agreed to the terms of service and now thinks he's too special to be held to account.

Why did him and boogie fall out anyway?

Perhaps I should clarify: nobody on Veeky Forums gives a fuck. Whatever cancer is going on in your LGS is irrelevant here. Argue with them if you have an issue with how they behave.

Boogie being a fat cunt who can't stop eating and thinks the Sarkeesian is justified.

Her accounts are private now. That means you had to follow her or be her friend beforehand, dingus.
Jeremy is an asshole, Boogie likes to be polite and keep things civil. Even Derium, who is an asshole of a different variety, can't stand Jeremy. It really comes down to this:
youtu.be/laFGAp6Ip40

ok this makes more sense than this

Fee fi fo fum, pay for my healthcare thin scum.

even the eruopean far right agrees with that though. Only american conservatives think people should die on the street

They're denying him entry to anything they organize because an asshole who drives people away. that's not censorship or "SJW bullsshit" that's just good business practice.

Online games like Overwatch, LoL, HoN, etc. ban people all the time for being shitheads because it makes other people not want to play.

All Europeans still think fatties should slim down, though. Smokers are worse though.

I actually agree with this. Communities need to be regulated other wise you get stuff like the alt right being tied to video games with Gamer Gate.

>Boogie being a fat cunt
They're both fat cunts, retard. The fact that you don't think Jeremy is fat means you're just as fat as he is.

There's a difference between healthcare for a cancer patient and healthcare for a fat fuck that refuses to stop eating. Any health problems resulting from his terrible eating habits are entirely his fault and taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for people like him.

>>B-but they took his digital collection...
>After he violated the terms of use that he agreed to abide by.
The point of his video is that he didn't agree to anything like that.

You don't speak for tax payers though the goverment does and they agree except in america that healthcare should be a human right even if he does self inflict it.

don't you have to agree with those terms if you want to "work" with wizard though ?

>The point of his video is that he didn't agree to anything like that.

Then how was he playing the game without accepting the EULA?

He really should have not brought in the alt right to magic the gathering though.

When you sign up for MTGO you have to agree to their terms of service. You literally cannot proceed with creating an account and paying for digital products without agreeing to those terms of service. He's a liar and you're an idiot.

>Smokers are worse though.
I dunno about other countries but in the UK smokers pay more in taxes than they take out in healthcare.

Alcohol on the other hand...

You think they would get the point when the mods pruned the last thread, but for some reason you turboautists insist on continuing

But 90% of Europoors are smokers.

That's what he said in the video though, I don't know myself. Thanks for correction.

Like 90% of alt-right shitsmears have something in common:

They never had a good father figure in their life. Guaranteed.

TALKING POINTS