Can we stat her?

Can we stat her?

Do you want to kill her?

She's about average human, isn't she? She's got nothing except taking advantage of superhero storytelling conventions. Even getting fourth wall powers does nothing to actually make her better or more powerful.

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

She's an average human in terms of physical capabilities. Maybe a bit sturdier than normal due to comic book physics, but that can also be attributed to her reality bending powers.

In terms of her creative uses of said reality bending powers (being aware that she's in a comic book, literally page-hopping to solve problems both in the past and in her future, able to conjure up old versions of foes (see her interactions with Dr. Doom), trying to defeat foes by literally throwing them into the empty space outside of the comic book panels ) means she has a creative streak in her for imaginative problem-solving, but isn't very wise in how she goes about doing it. To me, this would mean higher than normal mental stats but low awareness of her surroundings.

+10 to being cute

Is it good or bad that I look at this and go "...that's an owlbear, right?" and I haven't DMed 3rd edition since 2007.

It's always an owlbear.

Cancelled.

Unless its Teddie Roosevelt. Then its a hobgoblin.

So she has the power of metagame? Like if she was a PC, it'd be one that could, in character, take a look at the rulebook or other character's sheets.

It sounds like she can physically manipulate the game itself. That's not just metaknowledge, that's outright cheating by screwing with the GMs stuff.

In other words, she's able to defeat a villain by taking them off-screen and never discussing them again.

I've never DM'd a single DnD game (except a lighthearted retroclone that is not DnD), and never encountered owlbears when I played, but I know it is an owlbear.
Also, this.
Also, I once made a custom magick school for Unknown Armies that allows metagaming in character - it was Ludomancy, magick of games.

Fuck off with your Social Justice Marvel shit.
Its amazing that after /co/ got indoctrinated people keep shilling the absolute worst comics on Veeky Forums like Gwen Pool or Rat Queens.

Except she can't ever actually make permanent changes surrounding main character. BBEG falls into the main character category

-4 STR

Endless side quests for the villain.

-10 hp cause she's cancelled

That's not because of her powers but a meta decision.
That's like Superman can never kill Joker in the mainstream comics.

don't waifu her, she's already cancelled.

also, she's at marvel so when other writers write her she loses her cuteness and has all the appeal of a truck stop bathroom

Nor can anyone else in her universe. The guy that capped Uncle Ben is the strongest character in Marvel.

-4 to strength

Could he defeat that guy who shot Bruces parents?

+4 Worthless NEET that should kill herlself

The Burglar vs Joe Chill
3 stock, no items, Final Destination

>The guy that capped Uncle Ben is the strongest character in Marvel.
What?

>Permadeath of a named character
>Indelible change caused to a top-popularity hero
Rare feats indeed.

>Gwen Pool and Rat Queens
>worst

Have you not heart of America and the dimension of mixed-race lesbians and 'By The Holy Menstruation'?
Or of Jane'everyone agrees I'm the real Thor fuck that nasty old White MALE' Thor
Or Miles 'Venom Blast! Who dat whiteboi cuck parka' Morales?