Female paladins

Sworn enemy: alcohol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrie_Nation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've always wanted to play a character with strong opinions on alcohol, but because I don't drink myself, I can't go in either direction without it coming off as either soap-boxing or awkward mockery.

>I can't go in either direction without it coming off as either soap-boxing or awkward mockery.

Don't find out. It ruins people's lives.

Nice. Only disgusting people drink alcohol

That’s one way to go about it
Daddy issues?

>Hell counters with succuboozes
>These busty bar wench fiends peddle good, cheap alcohol to the material realm

>demonic speakeasies

Fund it.

Well, alcohol is flammable, after all.

Hmanity would be lost in an hour.

>Temperance league
Looks like the war on anything men like isn't as recent as we think it is.

>Jeanne
Literally too pure for this world.

>When a league of women who devote themselves to disrupting speakeasies rises up out of the american peoples
>The government decides to back them with (unofficial) training and information, among other types of support
>The American Government being the myopic shithole it is, doesn't see any farther than using these "Female Paladins" as propaganda
>The Order of the Chaste extends the Prohibition era by at least a decade and escalate war between Government and the Mob by killing Mobsters in their beds and fire-bombing speakeasies
>The only way that Prohibition was ended was through the assassination of several high-ranking leaders of the Order, thus leading to a shattering of the Order into separate organizations
>This de-consolidation of opinion and effort allowed the Prohibtion laws to be repealed and the Mob's income from illegal alcohol removed
>Whilst publicly it is accepted that the assassination was performed through Mafia angry at their emasculation, the distrust of the American Government is carried by every Order

>Nowadays they act like vigilantes, bringing terror to those activities and characters they deem "immoral".

>Expies have arose of them from time to time. From the "Royal" Knights of Britain, adopting bartitsu as a female-only martial art, to the Black "Knitting Circles" that seem to pop up everywhere that Blacks congregate, devoted to maintaining order within their communities and ensuring no hoity-toity White man comes making trouble.

>Daddy issues?
No, he didn't drink either

Inshallah my brother

>not posting the real anti-booze paladin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrie_Nation
>She described herself as "a bulldog running along at the feet of Jesus, barking at what He doesn't like", and claimed a divine ordination to promote temperance by destroying bars.

Every drunk person is an awkward mockery of themselves.

Eh. Everything in moderation, you know? I'm form Ireland, AKA the land of binge-drinking, and nearly everyone here is drinking themselves sick every night from 14.
A pint every other day doesn't really hurt, and the occasional wild night won't either, as long as you go about it with a tither of wit, it's when you're getting regularly drunk and spending nearly all your free time on money on it that it becomes an issue, I've seen far too many lives wasted that way. It's like anything else, a little every now and then is fine, if you're running your life around it it's become unhealthy.

And capitalism. And sexbots. And capitalist sexbots. Turns out women just hate it when men do whatever they want.

>some dyke saberface
>pure

Why even drink?
Why not stop it and prevent the risk?

Tru fact: it goes back to ancient grece

Women love capitalism. They just say they hate it to gain points with their friends on facebook.

They're the greatest consumers on earth.

They love spending OTHER people's money, not their own. The moment a woman actually earns a dollar, she becomes as stingy as a jew.

This.
Humans have displayed the amazing capacity to overindulge in absolutely anything and everything.
I was a hardcore alky, and it cost me a lot. I went sober for years, and recently decided I needed to test myself. Now, I enjoy a good craft brew from a friend, or a nice scotch with my pops. Self control is the measure and test of a man, and by exercising it, I expand my own limits with what I believe myself capable of.

The women I know are full in debt for buying stuff they don't really need.

Why did noone just beat her up?

If Jesus hated alcohol so much why did he turn water into wine?

Wrong, every drunk is an awkward reflection of their True Self, and only by coming to terms with our Self and finding inner peace and balance may we master the drink. Such is the way of the Drunken Master.
>Drunk Monks in speakeasy monasteries vs Prohibition Fempaladins

Checkmate athiests

I see you don't know many women.

Jesus didn't hate alcohol. Puritan christians, who spend more time listening to preachers than actually reading the bible, hate alcohol.

Because she was often accompanied by a large number of anti-liquor campaigners, because in many places she enjoyed wide popular support, and because she was a six foot tall woman possessed by a religious hatred of drink.
People didn't want to fuck with her.

Because she was right and had a husband.

>Self control is the measure and test of a man
That's a beautiful sentence right there, and a good thought going into '18.

Stop drinking alcohol

But alcohol gives me my powers, I think.

Chinese drunken master comes to America to fight the Order of Prohibition

Typical of witches

>dyke

>women get to vote
>their first major action is to restrict personal freedom

Lol hundreds of years of men fighting & dying for personal rights and it's take less than a century for loads of them to just be voted away.

No shit retard, that was the point of the post.

>Implying Nasushit women don't canonically have big ol dongers
Futadykes are still dykes.

Headcanon A+
Shitposting C

>women get to vote
>literally vote in Hitler
Really makes ya think

>risk
I mean, it's perfectly fine to not want to drink. But not doing it because of "THE RISK OF GETTING ADDICTED" is beyond retarded.

These anons have it right.

It's literally canon that at least one saber had a big fat dick during her life