I'm playing a level 3 Independent George. What feat should I pick up on level 4?

I'm playing a level 3 Independent George. What feat should I pick up on level 4?

>Posting this question.

Shouldn't it be obvious, George-OP?

You could go for the Improved Pastrami Love, it leads into a powerful Food-Sex synergy build.

i play my George with the "Lies of architecture" build, it buffs all Bluff checks and adds additional awkward conversation armor. going from 3 to 4 i picked "sneeky snackin" for additional health from food

If you haven't gotten "The Jerk Store Called" yet, go for that.

There is absolutely no point going "Lies of Architecture" when "Vandelay Industries" exists.

Did anyone else think that third party Kramer splat was a little weird?

Name one 3rd party splat for Seinfeld that isn't weird.
Hard mode: it can't be any of those "compatible with Seinfeld RPG" books, like the one that gives Jerry all those fancy car options.

That Frasier conversion wasn't too weird.

Remember that time Vandelay lost their d20 license for authorizing an ERP supplement?

Yeah, but it included the TV desire that severely gimped the Sex-Food Costanza build.

I'm personally a fan of the "Yadda Yadda Yadda" feat, but then I'm playing a Puddy build.

I personally like to take ‘Do The Opposite’ as soon as possible, as it can help in almost any situation. If you’re thinking of going along a more confrontational path, ‘Koko not T-bone’s’ buff to health is handy.

Good advice, as long as you follow it up with ‘Feels like an Arby’s night’.

>not multiclassing into Jerry for Black and White cookie
it's like you want to get cucked. Re-roll Kramer

You're going to want Resistance to Upset at least by the time you get to level 5.

Our DM just dropped this shit into our laps. We where all having fun but then BAMMO!

I'd play this

Fun fact: if you aren't selecting all disguise and deception feats for a George, you're missing out on all the fun. When you hit level eight, you can nab the Art Vandelay Shapeshift ability, which seriously helps you as you go forward.

That being said, we'd need to know more about the party you're playing in. Are you the only George? Don't tell me you don't have a Kramer in you're group, as George-Kramer synergy at later levels is downright disgusting.

>Playing a George
Dumbass. Elaines are massively OP this edition

You need the oriental adventures feat that lets sempai notice you.

I ban the Costanza Maneuver (Do the Opposite) at my table. I barely allow Kavorka.

>Didn't follow the protocol

You screwed yourself

Have you ever actually played it? Introducing a Frasier into your party will not only massively effect party dynamics, but changes the whole tone of the game. Suddenly the game IS about something. Plus, some of the gear from the core book obviously wasn’t playtested with that splatbook. Have you ever seen a Niles geared up with a Puffy Shirt? It’s game-breakingly OP.

Frasier should have been released on a completely different system.

>Our DM just dropped this shit into our laps. We where all having fun but then BAMMO!
Git gud.That's an introductory module for a reason.

does anyone have the pdf of the it's always sunny in philadelphia conversion some fa/tg/uys made around the same time last year? I lost it when my hard drive failed

I find it difficult to get into character unless I'm playing a Bulldog. Got any tips for me?

>t. that fucking guy
Bulldogs shouldn't even be in the game. The archetype is designed from the ground up to be incompatible with so many staple elements of Frasier: dinner parties, wine tasting competitions, fine dining. Bulldogs even take a stacking negative penalty just in coffee shops.

The only crossover with the base game Bulldogs don't fuck things up in is log cabin vacations. They are useful if you need to slum it at a fast food joint or baseball game, but it's much easier to hire or charm an NPC Bulldog for that than have to deal with one in your party the whole time.

Try a Daphne next time. Those psychic powers open up for a lot of improv.

I fucking love Veeky Forums

Daphne only works if you have a good GM, a sadistic one can fuck you with so many bad relative cards it isn't even funny. It's worse than playing a Frasier - you only have to name one Lilith, but Daphne can have unlimited relatives played on her.

"Fake Handicap" definitely. It allows a free scooter.

>It's worse than playing a Frasier - you only have to name one Lilith

I dunno. I had a GM fuck me over with a Nanny Gee/Diane Chambers combo once.

>be me
>be master of my domain
>friends pressuring me to run a game
>"But not that weird Seinfeld game user!"
>fine fuck you all we tossed salad and scrambled eggs now
>my gf was never interesting in SEINRPG but she's into the source material so she wants to join us
>wants to play a Daphne
>whatcouldgowrong.png
>THAT GUY finds out
>rolls a Niles
>spends the entire game rolling without being told to and insisting that he's overpaid the toll even though I keep telling him nobody is incognito

Fuck my life

How do you actually beat the Corkmaster challenge in Frasier: tSRPG? As printed in the book it seems completely unwinnable.

Should've just played SEINRPG in the first place user.

Rereading the Food Rules and suddenly the Kramer Class makes so much sense to me now. Have any of you ever actually read what Pakistani Food gives you?

>Be GM
>Two of my players decide that they want to try a bottle-deposit scam to earn money
>Tell them that it's impossible and that they should think of something else
>Next session one of them comes to me with a spreadsheet
>He has actually crunched the numbers on how to make it profitable
>"w-well.. i guess"
>They spend the session doing nothing but collecting empty bottles
>Come next session they plan to drive to Saginaw, Michigan of all fucking places with the bottles
What should i do to spice things up a bit?

Food-Sex George is shit. Of sure it seems powerful at first, but suddenly you're getting horny from seeing a roast-beef sandwich which can totally fuck a scenario up.