This is what Ancient Greek roleplaying groups looked like

This is what Ancient Greek roleplaying groups looked like.

Not nearly enough buggery afoot there.

>At night, they left us on a high white terrace, fainting among the roses. Warm perspiration flowed like heavy tears from our armpits, running on our breasts. An over-whelming pleasure-lust flushed our thrown-back heads.

>Four captive doves, bathed in four different perfumes, fluttered silently above our heads. Drops of scent fell from their wings upon the naked women. I was streaming with the odor of the iris.

>Oh, weariness! I laid my cheek upon a young girl's belly, who cooled her body with my humid hair. My open mouth was drunken with her saffron-scented skin. She slowly closed her thighs about my neck.

>I dreamed, but an exhausting dream awakened me: the iynx, bird of night-desires, sang madly from afar. I coughed and shivered. An arm, as languid as a flower, rose in the air, stretching towards the moon.

That's a bar.

Ahem

May I have sauce please?

We had an ancient greek roleplay group planned and we each had to make up the backstory for our characters. Our characters were supposed to be demi-god level power to fight titans and shit.

My character was a young shepard boy who was the most beautiful in all the land. Sitting up on Mount Olympus Dionysus declared he would like to bring the boy up to mount Olympus where the boy would be his cup bearer and fill his cup with wine for the rest of days. Apollo looked at the boy and declared he would like to do the same thing. So both gods go down to Earth and proposition the boy. Dionysus and Apollo both give the boy a gift to try and win his favor. Dionysus gives the boy a cup that will refill any liquid that is poured into it. Apollo gives the boy a bow and arrow that has the power of the gods.

The boy is told that if he accepts the gods offer he is to bring one of his sheeps down to the chosen gods temple and slaughter it before sunset and he will live forever with that god on mount olympus.

While the boy is impressed with the cup the bow and arrow from Apollo has eminence strength and amazing accuracy. He decided to live with Apollo and brings his sheep to slaughter at Apollo's temple.

At the temple he is met outside by Dionysus in disguised as the temple's priest. The boy tells the priest about what has happened and the priest produces a pitch of wine and tells the boy to drink it before entering the temple. The boy drinks the wine but the cup refills. The priest tells the boy that he must drink all of it and the boy continues drinking the wine. The boy drinks and drinks until he falls asleep from drunkenness. When he wakes up it is passed sunset and Apollo does not hear his call.

I was told my characters story was too gay and if I wanted to play an archer I could just be the son of Apollo and some human.

Never did get the eating while laying down thing. What's the point of that?

>no dice

So they're LARPers or diceless hipsters

Either way, further proof nothing of value was ever spawned from Greece.

Its a little gay, but most greek myths were a little

it's pretty gay but 100% correctly gay for greek myth

Whats gay about wanting a beautiful boy to serve you wine until the end of days?

What's the point of eating while sitting?

Not a damned thing.
Unless you're the boy.
In which case I hope you didn't have any political aspirations.

Songs of Bilitis.

You're thinking of Romans mate.

> What's the point of eating while sitting?
Not him, but I honestly can't enjoy the food unless I'm standing. It's retarded, but I just don't like eating sitting down.

This is how Ancient Greek elves looked like.

>they broke his cock off

Cocks stick out so it gets broken when statue is buried along with noses or hands.

>dick was so big it broke off
>implying some lonely noblewoman didn't decide that she needed some "classical aid" from "nobler times" to get her rocks off
>pun wasn't intended, but I'm keeping it

Actually it was a tradition in the antiquity to knock off noses from statues of the rulers of conquered cities as a "fuck you".

Pic related was found in cave that nearly crushed emperor Tiberius to death. Rubble doesn't preserve statues.

Also the catholic church had a tradition of taking the nubbins off of classical statues in the 12th century because "muh decency".

Source me on that, because that sounds like bullshit.

Ancient Greeks considered big dicks unmanly, so it likely was tiny.

Full-footed squat and standing are the ergonomically correct eating postures.

The Vatican has a long tradition of cementing fig leafs on to statuary dicks. Only Pope Pius IX had the dicks knocked off.

Crap. You're right. Got my pedo-cultures mixed up

At least, that's what the men told themselves