NPC Pictures?

I'm working on making a campaign and I'd like some more pictures for NPCs. To be more specific, pictures of anything that can fit in a typical fantasy element. Pic related is one I found. Humanoid to monstrous, anything goes, so long as it can "fit" a fantasy world

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/tg/thread/S57018081
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we please consolidate this stuff to one character art thread

I have literally hundreds of fantasy pictures and not the patience to post all of them. I need something to focus on.

Post your favorite ones. I just need unique or cool-looking pictures, something to look at and think, "Hey, this would be a cool NPC to run into," or, "This could be made into a story." Sorry the request is so broad, I just need ideas.

Wow, that one's nice.

I posted a shit ton of mages and wizards in this thread: warosu.org/tg/thread/S57018081

Does anyone have any oracle looking people and/or blind people, i.e. people with glazed eyes or eye wraps?

/

/

Thanks folks.

Somewhat NSFW. Female artistic nude. (Nothing showing.)

Technically NSFW, but you'd have to be looking directly to notice.

Could I some good weird west type pictures? I'm going to be running a deadlands campaign soon and I'd like some inspiration.

id love some more vaguely easternish stuff, especially mystical flavored

I'm looking for picture of Heavily armored Hunters.

Not like the classical lightly armored Rangers but real Durable looking ones.

Pic related, more like this, but obviously not just Monster Hunter armor.

I promise not all of it will be dolls.

Technically NSFW. But unless they're over your shoulder and also a prude, it should be fine.

>those bedroom eyes

I've been resorting my archive, so this is about all I can find easily. For more mystical pics, check out that thread linked above. I posted several that would fit there.

much obliged!!

Sorry friendo, dug deep and only found those two. I don't tend to collect heavy armor and when I do, it's usually the impractical/flashy stuff.

You're very welcome!