Tabletop wargaming is 90% humanfags roleplaying as nazis/communists/some other fascist regime

>tabletop wargaming is 90% humanfags roleplaying as nazis/communists/some other fascist regime
>remaining 10% are bros who just wanna play cool alien races

the absolute shit state of wargaming

Because aliens are boring as fuck(mindless bugs, braindead orks) or just ugly humans in space(tau, eldar)

>The absolute shit state of WH40K
FTFY

I know what you mean. That's one more reason for me not to get into miniatures.
You should kickstart an all-xeno game to bring your niche community together

>cool alien races
>npc factions

LMAO

pathetic

have you tried no playing 40k?

Sounds like heresy to me.

> EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS FASCISTS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

ftfy

This. Outside of 40k about the only fascist-army players you'll find are playing actual Nazi armies, and I've never seen one wank them anywhere near as hard as 40k's Muh Emperor players do the Imperium.

>I didn't read OP's post
>I saw the word fascist, stopped reading, and just assumed he said something that's easily mocked and makes me mad

>expecting an intelligent reply from a shitbrained right-wing sjw /pol/ster

he got triggered and sperged out, exactly like a tumblrite would

The emperor can suck a fat green one. To be fair in my experience barely anyone plays imperials in fantasy. It seems to be a 40K thing.

I really don't get why space marines are so popular, I feel nowhere near the level of excitement when I see orkish war machines and gigantic mobs. My friend says that will change once I actually paint one of their models and gifted me an intercessor dude to do.

I like imperial guard because the idea of being normal dudes fighting against a universe and monsters appeals to me.

t.someone from this pic

Please stop making really shitty bait threads on Veeky Forums. There's just been a trend of these in the last couple of weeks and it's a blatant attempt to try and "push the narrative" and turn Veeky Forums into a political shithole that can't actually discuss its board topic like /tv/.

Admittedly the mods should clean this shit up but lolmods with Hiro around. But please at least consider not being a shitty fucking troll out to ruin other people's fun OP.

Ignore these slide threads imperial citizens, this Xeno instigator will be dealt with.

He literally did say something that is easily mocked if you arent actually a mouthbreathing autist.

>tabletop wargaming is 90% humanfags roleplaying as nazis/communists/some other fascist regime

Sounds like a pretty ridiculous claim to me :^)

That’s why I play AoS, many cool non human factions to play and make your dudes from

I wish 40k had lizardmen and skaven

DAT'S WAAAAGH TIME

Space marines are power fantasy.
Some guys like the idea of a bunch of tall guys exploding in testosterone butchering anything they came across

Shit picture.
I don't even know why people spend time making shit memes.

lolwut at the nazis/fascist regime comment.
Also:
>communists
>alien races
What are Tau?

And let's be honest, the only reason the Orks are so damn fun in 40k compared to the other races is because, well, they don't really give a shit about politics. There's barely anything resembling a 'political hierarchy' for greenskins other than the following:

>Iz you da biggest git in da room? Y/N?
>If yes, you're da Warboss.
>If no, either get in line, get krumped, or zog off while da boss ain't lookin'!
Evil Sun Rising by Guy Haley illustrates what passes for 'politicking' in a WAAAGH!! (or at least between Mekboyz anyway). I recommend it (and the audio drama Klaw of Mork) for anyone who likes reading about things from the Ork perspective.

Orks are about having fun and a good laff at the end of the day, because to an Ork, you're always winning if you're fighting!

But it's not what he was mocking. If it was he would have replied
>40kids

If you think about it, orks are the true übermensch of 40k.
They win even if they lose.

I like the IG because I can carelessly throw men and women into the meat grinder of the galaxy, which lets me vent my anger towards humanity.

And yes, I do run a comissar for each infantry squad.

>which lets me vent my anger towards humanity

t.autist

Pol was a mistake

My local club mostly plays Ancients, Medieval and Napoleonics though.

Also 40k is not all wargaming or even really the largest chunk of it; it's just the most visible.

Okay, you're just stirring shit up. No indication that he was right-wing.

Cuts deeply I imagine.

"Leftists think everyone who disagrees with them is a fascist!" is a big alt-right meme at the moment. (One with a grain of truth behind it, but not to the extent they're implying) They're probably pushing this meme to provide cover for the actual fascists running around.

I talked to a games workshop store owner and the reason humans sell so well isn't even because the lore, it's just the fact that their weapons look the coolest lol. Plus they're pretty competitive and easy to play vs the eldar who in my opinion have the coolest models and elites, but are a pain in the ass and all units are niche based so strategy is harder to come up with (not saying it is). Oh and Chaos, turns out evil looking things are pretty popular

>I really don't get why space marines are so popular
It's what happens when one army from your setting is supported so disproportionately greater than nearly every other army. I can't find a picture of the spines but even comparing Index Imperium 1 to 2 alone is such a staggering difference, let alone Chaos and Xenos 1/2.

>cool alien races
>elfs
>weeaboo commies with robots
>dark elfs
>tomb kings in spess
>zergs
Humans are literally the only cool race.

>generic starcraft spess marines
>world war two soldiers
>generic starcraft spess marines with spikes and deep voices and EDGE

I get your complaints but come on. The only cool original faction in 40k are the SOB. They're the faction that encapsulates the "feel" of the 40k universe the best too. Nothing says 40k better than powered armoured nuns with flamethrowers and rocket-firing submachine guns purging some heretics.

Which is why its such a shame they haven't really gotten an update in two decades.

Tbf the only alien faction that isnt retarded is the orks.

What the zog is dis git on about?