Holy shit I just made an assload of money flipping the verge...

Holy shit I just made an assload of money flipping the verge. seriously I should go to jail for the sick performance I just did

k

haha making money in this market nice. haHAA

7/10 diary post. subscribed

Well with Verge you will.

Post trade history yo

You consider this an assload? I have over 200k verge lol

I dont give a fuck about you nigger I made $250 in a few hours doing fuck all that makes me retired neet

AHHAHAHAHAHA250 DOLLARS OMG LOL.... PFFFTT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH YOU THINK... omggg... lol

GJ you'll lose it all in 1 trade if you keep thinking you're a god

thanks for the tip nigger bitch
I havent had a losing day in 6 months. 100 a day minimum

I made $2k puking due to a stomach bug the other day

>250$
Oh god, these newfags are retarded.

post account balance

and you made 0 the last few hours
nice cope! sad!

>6 months
>Only 100 a day
You're truly pathetic.

no Im not posting the tens of thousands I have scattered around over ten exchanges and wallets

Actually I made 300 bucks from trading poe in the last 4 hours and that's a slow day for me, keep crying poor fag.

Thats right you jealous ass bitch
and much more to come
I use superior highspeed trading technologically

nice larp
post your trade history like I did

exactly.

No need to, unlike you, retarded manchild, there's no need to show my gains in an anime imageboard to get attention, it's really fucking ez to get 15% gains daily, how the fuck have you been trading for 6 months and still get the same amount of money? You're really retarded, half the people on here have at least 20k invested on this, one fucking % of your gains.

imao
this is clearly your first year trading

yes, tell me, your superior, how its done!
>15% a day
absolute kek

Didn't you read properly because your autismo doesn't let you think? Even with a 1.5% gains daily, anyone on this boards fucks your "muh muh 250$ hey guyz muh papa hit me wen me childz wit autismo", you're retarded and get the fuck out of Veeky Forums

haha holy shit how new and retarded are you to think in terms of percent gains? if you look at my trades picture, you clearly see Im hitting multiple 20%

You dont put your whole capital on the line dumbass

lmao, you are stupid, waste of air and a newfag trader. move from my vicinity please

>Assload
>$250

Newfag gtfo

thats more than you made little insect

Kek nice job timmy, now, how's middle school?

I can't take you seriously, you're clearly implying that you've been in crypto for more than a year, but still you only make 100 bucks daily, do you want me to give you the reality check of how retarded and bad at trading you are?
>You dont put your whole capital
3 years ago I made my 50 dollars into 900 in less than a week, unless you cash out all your gains every fucking time, I don't see how you're still making 100$ daily for 6 months.
Just to mention it again, anyone with half a funtioning brain knows 250$ a day is not mad trading, so back to plebbit, you shitlord.

Jesus you're a retarded fuck. 200 dollars, you came on my board to brag about that. Gtfo.

I like your style. Going back to the basics. I will, voluntarily, give you this (You). If you have a Monero address, I'll send you one (1) coin.

>blah blah blah larp larp larp

keep lying to yourself dumbass. 250 is more than most wagecuck jobs. Only top tier traders can even profit

I dont care that you made money hodling in the bull run faggot. My trades are volatility skill

I suppose your skin is shitlike colored, and your sweat tastes like curry, and your toilet is the whole world

hey I'd be happy with 250 desu. that's like 2-3 days of wageslaving for me, and making that with a few trades is awesome.

t. newfag wannabe crypto trader/investor

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUY LOW, SELL HIGH ON HIGH VOLUME COINS
Stop the presses! Veeky Forumstard unlocks the secret to untold wealth, January 1st 2018!

no

I have 10 monero though, I will have 18 soon

Hey! My best friend is Indian and I can assure you, his sweat doesn't tase like curry but a mix of Sri Lankian cinnamon and sage.

should have held because in an hours time it'll be at 3500 sats. enjoy your $250 though kid

>no
What did you mean by this?

thanks, I hope my presence has inspired you to achieve great things

Im a White american. Keep projecting

>thread full of retards biting on OP's bait
One thing for sure is you fags made him rich in (you)'s

thanks will do
enjoy your shitcoin gamble while I accumulate a real coin

I like the cut of your jib, OP. You've got moxie. Keep it up.

Pls respond.

>made a post about flipping $250

you are hilarious. i take it you spent NYE on your own

463tWEBn5XZJSxLU6uLQnQ2iY9xuNcDbjLSjkn3XAXHCbLrTTErJrBWYgHJQyrCwkNgYvyV3z8zctJLPCZy24jvb3NiTcTJ

go nuts

I dont want free things or to post my address call me paranoid whatever

you are probably one of those blockchain.com trojan horse people

>250 is more than most wagecuck jobs
That's not the point, retarded cunt, you may be right at that but that's nothing compared to us, you know, people with brains and skills.
>Only top tier traders can even profit
People who are not severely retarded or ignorant can profit, you're not special, you're just above average.
I told you I did money by trading like you, you fucking illiterate, the harsh reality is that 250 is not that much, tell me who is impressed at this thread? Go tell your mommy about your 250$, but before I leave, I want to ask you, do you come from /pol/? Edgy and retarded, you fit both of those traits.

Once again, nice larp

I posted proof of my skill, you refuse to post anything yet remain here larping

and no sweetie, 90% of people get burned, just like you will, because you arent me

Oh I'm sorry sir, I was not implying all indians smells like curry.
In a special BBC program, David Attenborough explained that pajeet's skin can assume a big variety of smells, from curry, to mud, to sri Lanka spices (also called: island pajeet smell), even dogshit.

This is a classic Runescape trick and it is illegal.
Nigger, just give me a temporary address and transfer the funds to your main wallet or another temp address. It's literally a free $350 you can then flip.

Though I'd be interested to hear about this blockchain.com trojan horse shit, you got a link?
Very good sir. Please top off my hat, thank you sir.

>My trades are volatility skill
>teleports behind you

Been on this shithole of a website for 10 years, and I can tell you OP isn't baiting and is serious about his "great profits".

a-alight user
4JUdGzvrMFDWrUUwY3toJATSeNwjn54LkCnKBPRzDuhzi5vSepHfUckJNxRL2gjkNrSqtCoRUrEDAgRwsQvVCjZbS2PVQRFqVfAAWHr1r4

This post shows how much of a newfag op is
"d-da 4chinz hackerz"

Kek'd hard

shows how much of a newfag you are

what do you think those beg threads with the same worded replies were all about? They inject you with a trojan horse on the blockchain website

Yeah you slut, fin-dom my ass up.

I sent you a test sum of 0.01 tell me if you got it.

>assload of money
>$250

Then why are you accepting his offer?Dumb fucking nigger, not even consistent with your logic, I hope he's a 4chinz hackerz and fucks you over.

Ill post if arrives... big if true, thanks
it wont ever be sold

My god if this is not bait it's really hilarious

Because you double faced retard clown, you have to check the blockchain website

they dont send anything, they want people to check the blockchain website to see if they delivered. Its a secret you unknowing faggot

I seriously think he's a /pol/ faggot, he sounds like a dumb retarded boomer with a child's mindset.

>I dont trust them, they hackers
>i trust you hehe free money
You're truly hilarious

15% a day is pretty crazy if you keep it consistent

you'd be a millionaire within 60 days at that rate.

Yeah Im a fascist. We own this board faggot, get used to it

>They inject you with a trojan horse on the blockchain website

What the fuck did I just read. Are you 13 years old?

nice reading comprehension. you arent a westerner are you?

May be, the fact he is retarded should be exposed in the general news

HEH, GET TRICKED ON FAGGOTS. I'm actually an exploit.im deep cover hacker who just social engineered all of you into being a part of my IRS fraud scheme. By getting the addresses generated on machines of real people who speculate in crypto, I can further cover up my tracks of laundering money and "cashing out" without paying any taxes. By exploiting a a really dumb fucking vuln in the monero source code, I can trick miners into thinking they're computing hashes for a transfer to your wallets, when in reality the coins are actually being deposited into my own wallets that the first transferer wallet doesn't see. Oldest trick in the book. I would caution you to not give out your addresses willy nilly, especially considering the IRS' new interest in tightening the cock ring around crypto users.

Nothing personnel.

keep talking losers
Im the one who made 250 dollars today, unless someone can post proof they made more, you are are faggot and I am your superior

Pretty much, but I don't usually do trading for the risks, when I do it, I do it with a small part of my investment. I've get stuck sometimes and get out with 3-5% of loss

Hey OP, which coins are you holding in 2018? Catch this occasion to make people laugh

just wiped my hard drive

of course, because you suck, and you rely on your puny brain to trade

XMR
>holding coins
nice joke

All profits get moved to buy microft, pepsi, and berkshire hathaway shares

I chuckled

Is there any REQ whale showing how much he is a shrimp? I made only $6000 this night I think it's not enough to male him understand

If you don't follow the CIA guidelines for drive disposal, you're not safe ;)

Also, selling a few addresses with fake balances for anyone trying to do the old "pay 0.5 BTC to get the wallet to crack the private key." .04 ETH a piece.

Ok confirmed bait or mental illness. I'm sorry :(

Explains a lot, not for being a fascist, but for coming from a retarded board like /pol/.
>nice reading comprehension.
Says the retard than can't grasp the idea that a 1.5% gains from a 20k investment is more than your "MUM MUM I GOT 250$$$"

whales dont even make money, they want to own a large portion of a specific coin and they wall it for personnel satisfaction in the power they feel. You would know they if you werent double digit IQ

please dont derail me

:( You are retarded, please leave

Keep feeling that way loser
Im sorry you think coins are investments

You arent making 1% a day on your capital you fucking moron holy shit how do you not realize that?

>when a literal brainlet calls you retarded
keep it up
I make more money than you, your opinion is null

>IRS
Nice meme, just go to another country and cash out with probably 10% tax or less, buy goods(gold, silver, diamonds, etc.) and then go back the US, or better yet, don't go back to that shitty country and go to Europe.

This is my thread now, kid. You let the 31337 h@ck3rm@n into your thread and now it's time to pay up.

I'm also renting out a botnet on a per hash basis. It's not really profitable for me anymore, but it's all that's it good for (atm -- will be generating new ideas so keep in touch). Right now I've got a max 1.7206 Mh/s (Cryptonight) with a variance of -/+ .3 Mh/s. Priced at 2 cents per hash and a bulk discount of 20% for every Kh. That means 100 hashes per second is 2 dollars a month, while 1,000 hashes is 16 dollars a month. American money or ETH, thank you.

If you are interested, please reply and I'll set up a secure IRC room over Tor or I2P (we can use gopher if you wish too). Thank you!

Do not worry, I'm not idiot. I have "foreign" bank accounts in slavic lands, but there must a diversion so they don't go smelling for my real place. What better to not use other western peoples addresses? They will think I am you!

I really doubt It. Bragging about a $250 trade because "two or three days of work" is the ultimate simptom of wageslave cuck brainlet american syndrome. I'm really sorry, you will never make It.

Hack me, do it, itll make it that much easier to backtrace into your network

There are nothing on your PC that is worth to hack. I only use you as escape goat. Like putting chids boots into mud to blame him and not you.

I also have an arbitrage bot that I fire up when a certain tether goes up
I make more than you in the least risky way possible, I make consistent gains. You make nothing

>1 btc=13000
>trade
>10% gains
>1.1 btc=14300
(All of that in a scenario where btc stays still)
Is that difficult to grasp? The value of the btc may go down or may high, but you're still generating more shitcoins, why is that so fucking hard to grasp?

Oh an arbitrage bot... You must be at leask Vitalik level of programming

Smart decison, h@ck3rm@n.

kek you are so fucking stupid holy shit. Yes I know how compound interest works. You arent going all in with that 1 bitcoin everytrade. that one bitcoin might not even be your full capital. Once again look at the screenshot I posted faggot

Watch this: Melanie Skyy - Mom Fucked Me and I Gave Her A Creampie!.wmv

no, this thread is now closed

Im done playing with the monkeys

Shit I mean watch this: