If there are high elves, how would low elves look like?

If there are high elves, how would low elves look like?

Human

Jews.
Short, ugly and corrupt. Pretty much the opposite of high elves with the only similarity being the arrogance

Like regular elves, only with bloodshot eyes and a severe case of the munchies.

They don't occur naturally, when elf gets low they either recover in matter of days or really just end themselves. They are too prideful to accept such state of existence.

Dwarves
They are everything a high elf isn't

Literally Wood Elves. How the fuck do you not know this.

Can't give a general answer, but I can answer for my campaign world.

They're called Deep Elves, since Low or Dark is demeaning to them, and elves love their pretenses.

Short elves.

Shelves, if you will.

They are Veeky Forums
We are like elves except not particularly good at anything they are

Is this why the average poster here froths at the mouth at the bare mention/thought of (high) elves?

>how would low elves look like?
Pic related.

The original "low" elves are elves that did complete the journey to Valinor and did not live in the light of the Two Trees. They were also called "dark elves", though this refers to both a specific "ethnic" group of elves that rejected the call to pilgrimage and sometimes to those that didn't complete it for one reason or another, such as the elves of Mirkwood (though they're generally called wood elves; they are not "enlightened").

If you want to go back to norse mythology, you got the "Light elves", and the lesser "dark elves", the latter essentially being dwarves.

>that did NOT complete*
whew

A high orc is a low elf?

Everyone is laughing at how funny your joke was, user, and those that aren't are sagely nodding at how accurate and biting your brilliant satire of Jewish culture is, congratulating you for your boldness, refusal to conform to political correctness, and most impressively your originality.

Can we get a round of applause for this intimidating intellect

now I just want to see rastafarian orcs

>If there are high elves, how would low elves look like?

If you're going fantasy? It's wood elves: shorter, livin' innawoods, and being less tall, less pointed ears, less immortal, practically looking and acting like Humans at this point compared to high elves.

If you're going irl folklore? That'd be Dwarves. Dwarves are low elves/dark elves because they live underground.

Like Santa's elves?

Jfc shekelberg take it easy. Yeah I get it, antisemitism is a scourge, etc. Go paint a swastika on your temple and gin up a little real controversy instead.

He wasn't joking though

In my homebrew they are satyr "elfs" and huldra(drow) like elfs. Essentially elfs who's lineage is touched by a chaotic or demonic influence. They are not evil, they just don't care much for the human civilizations culturally influenced by the main sun god. Their teachings are too straight-edged and mention them as being essentially the trash of the world.
The high ones are imperfect mortals decended from "Alvs" a more tolkien esque, less fun and "perfect demigod" sort of elf. The remaining ones are either high class or nobels in some elven civilizations.
Yes it's all generic as fuck, just the way I like it.

The medical term is Down Elf OP.

dwarves, orcs, drow, "dark elves", and "wood elves" are all various versions of this. or at least have there origin in this very concept.

it's been done to death

Ribon tg?

Like Domestic Elves. They are basically a slave race, High Elves don't care about them (or at least Low elves prefer it that way), and wild elves would feast on them, so they search protection from powerful beings. They are basically goblins but not chaotic evil, different cultures have different names for them, from Hobgoblin, Dunde, Domovoi of Nisse.

My niggah

this, faggot OP

Forced meme

Calm down, Ezekiel

Had a giggle

/pol/ on blast

Don't reply to trolls, dummy.

Living in the Enchanted Forest Trailer Park, with a Camaro on blocks in the driveway and Bud Light in the fridge, fistfighting a cousin over whether they are watching NASCAR or pro wrestling.

I stole that from a Larry Correia novel. No shit.

/pol/ plz go die in a fire.