Meanwhile On Christmas Demon Hunter Veeky Forums

>Meanwhile On Christmas Demon Hunter Veeky Forums
Ho Ho Ho! Why hello there, DH/tg/, and Merry Christmas! Since you've all been so nice this past year, you all get a little "something" from Santa early this year. So, what do you want this year, Hunters?

anybody else sort of turn a blind eye whenever the town Krampus shows up?

Well they say the purpose of Christmas is not to receive but to give, and well, you see I've got this book... about yay big, covered in eyes (?) and is spilling this viscous black goop all over the place. Oh, it, err, also keeps spewing out demons... It's sitting on my desk in the study, and I'm locked in the master bedroom next door. Though 'locked' mightn't neccessarily be the best word when half the door has been smashed through. I managed to fight the thing back with a letter opener, and currently I think it's laying wounded in the corner, the one with the armoire. The desk isn't too far from the hearth, so I figured you might be able to slip in down the chimney and grab it... sorry it isn't wrapped.

Oho! Sounds like you got a classic case of the ol' Necronomicon on your hands, my boy! No worry, though! I'll take care of it. Besides, there is one person who's wanted one of those for a very long time now, and this is just a wondrous opportunity all said. Thank you, my boy for your generosity.

I've been getting elves to finger my prostate while Rudolph the red-nosed wendigo fucks my mouth. I love being as gay as these threads.

Well then, my 'boy', that just won't do! Here, have some coal for your troubles.

Never! I always invite them for tea and then let them bite on my nips. You can only survive the Netherstorm that's killing every Demon Hunter off if you engage in sexual acts with supernatural beings. In fact, if you're posting here at all, we all know you've been bummed senseless by Santa himself.

You also get coal for your troubles, my boy. But you get a bow to go with it, for being slightly amusing to this old spirit.

Oh Santa, push the coal up my ass while you rest your balls on my chin. I want your RPing to look straight compared to what you do to me.

the reform program has run into some difficulties

So many naughty "Hunters" tonight. Ah well. Krampus always likes to have more meat on his plate this time o' year, anyway.

Yes, keep the RPing up! The gayness strengthens my boner so much!

>Unsure if this is Extremly Naughty or Very Nice

This is now a creature thread, not a gay RP thread.

Not feeling it, my dear wendigo. Have an early delivery of coal.

This is some high-level faggotry, boy. Ya' gonna be explaining yourself? Tough, I do thank you for thebumps.

what is that supposed to be? the ghost of inner city sidewalk slush?

Looks like some sort of slug creature.

Looks more likecthe vengeful spirit of some dirty commie bastard, if I'm being honest.

Well, since thread is kill anyway. I'm sure you won't mind if I start posting this.

nice

I have more as well. But I'm honestly not in the mood to shit this thread up even more than it already has been.

I just wanna talk to other nerds about wizards and fantasy and get excited about my OC stuff

a better family
(ignore the trolls)

Hmmmm, that might be difficul-Oh Wait! I have just the thing for you, my boy! Here, have this 'family' instead, and have a Merry Christmas! THo THo Ho!

for christmas this year I would like you to give me one of your elves - preferably a female/toy making variety

you can have Jim

Is this Santa as a storm giant?

what am I looking at here? is that a tortured and bound glowing humanoid angel in that suit?

The manuals to half these contraptions my grandfather left me before his last hunting trip.
Seriously, how am i supposed to use this?
All it does is dance.

Or, y'know, something to revert this weird circuit-print void back into the misty forest it used to be.

>The manuals to half these contraptions my grandfather left me before his last hunting trip.
Will you take them half burnt As they seemingly are? Your ol' gramps certainly wasn't the most sane man around, that much I can tell you my boy.

As long as they're readable. The ones i have over here burnt down when i tried to work this "Incendiary Expeller Flute".

Merry Griffsmas, hunters!

You fking faggot, wheres the true version of painting with Soviet liberator?

I didn't know that Groffons celebrated Christmas. Huh. You learn something new everyday.

It mostly started due to the abundance of free flying venison, but it grew out from there.

I thought I banned christmas ? As in completly metaphysical level - How can you still have a thread about it ?

Your meager power has no hold here.

You have no power here, Whose Queen Of Winter. Begone!

A new game please