It's Christmas day here in Australia, and I wanted to wish all of Veeky Forums a Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas day here in Australia, and I wanted to wish all of Veeky Forums a Merry Christmas!

If you don't have anyone to spend your day with then please stay in this thread, no one deserves to spend today or tomorrow alone. We'll keep you company.

>snowy Australia

Isn’t it hot as hell for you upside-downers?

A guy I work with is chubby 27 forever alone type. Very intelligent guy though. I invite him to my house for Thanksgiving, Xmas and New Years. He always declines and has said he prefers to play Destiny 2 on
Xbox.

Its around 30~ degrees here, I live on the Gold Coast, QLD, so its not extremely hot like in Darwin.

If they like spending time alone then let them be, this is for the ones who dislike being alone on days like this.

merry Christmas from Corpus Chirsti early though it is for me. and a happy new year

they have mountains IIRC.
even Hawaii has snow all year round.
>went to visit family there
>snow skiing x-mas eve
>snorkeling in the ocean the next day
just depends on how far up the mountain you are.

>Its around 30~ degrees here,
we've got a nice and tidy 13.88°C right now
now, if you're comparing summers we typically get ours February through September at 44° 48°C with humidity high enough that water sometimes condenses on the insides of your lungs. gotta love that coastal living am I right?

Cheers to you all from the States! Roads are frozen rubbish here, but the power's on and the heat still works.

come to visit us down south some Christmas

round here the roads never freeze

Merry Christmas to you, mate, it's Christmas as well here but it's deep into dusk.

Merry Christmas indeed! It just turned Christmas Day here (about 15 minutes ago actually), so I've got the entire day ahead. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with friends/family/their Xbox, whatever works for you.

>tfw you're a russian, so no Christmas

Thank you for the thread OP, I'm always super bored/lonely on Christmas. I might go to the movie theater later today.

It's strange that even /a/ has more board Christmas spirit than Veeky Forums. Not sure if this says we suck, or if most of us have a life outside the board.

>if most of us have a life outside the board.
I think it's this. Veeky Forums seems to have a high percentage of people who are productive and useful in their daily life.

Thanks OP! You're not as much of a fag as the others!

>have a life outside the board
I hope to be a real fa/tg/uy some day

clocks ticked over here.

merry Christmas from Deep in the Heart of Texas Y'all.

Veeky Forums's population is not good. God, I prefer Veeky Forums anons over fa/tg/uys.
And that says a lot.

Well yeah, most of the western world is still just waking up for Christmas now.

As for posting on Veeky Forums, the amount that we've been bitching about every games company being pants-on-head retarded this year, with the sole exception seeming to be Games Workshop, which is a shocker in itself, chances are there's not a lot of us that are getting Veeky Forums related gifts for Yule.

Plus, a good number of us will be spending time either with our families, or blowing half the day playing the latest new vidya and setting up our new electronic doodads.

/a/ will be a higher concentration of neets and weebs up at odd hours of the night avoiding family. Also being in Japan. /jp/ may be in a similar boat.

This is a nice thread.
OP is a nice person.

merry christmas Veeky Forums heres hoping your days are amazing,

my Christmas day is gonna be boring. family celebrating got moved to Tuesday

Merry Christmas Veeky Forums, I wish you all pleasant days and lots of time to unwind!