City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Merry Christmas!

Post yfw herald models turn out to be a finecast shit with holes and bubbles

>greenskins are now parasitic
game over

Reading the books available on Audible this Christmas, do BCR, Orcs, or KOs make any fucking appearance, or is it exclusively Hammerhand and Korghos jerking each other off?

I NEED this miniature

>Tfw Chaos Dwarf fag
>Tfw love the Warqueen but can't figure out how to integrate her into my army thematically

I actually dig this dude. If this is where Moonclan is going sign me up.

Which army has the best mounts?

Is that a joke, homey?

These Beasts obey BCR cause they're the coolest and the strongest, not cause daddy Siggy was saved by mommy Drake from an asteroid.

Is this a named character or a generic?

if we are talking models, these right here.

Fungoid Cave Shaman sounds like a generic name.

Am I the only one that thinks this model looks like ass?

Where can I look up tournament results for this game?

The model doesn't look like an ass.

It looks like a piece of shit.

No I don't like it either.
But I'm also not a big fan of Goblins in general. I built my O&G army without any Goblins at all.

Varanguard is best girl

I enjoy his googly eyes

I love it. It fits the current Sigmar aesthetic of "take a piece of Old World lore and crank it up to 11" (Slayers as their own faction, Black Orcs that war for an entire age, etc.).

Now we have Night Goblins that are becoming fungal.

nope
it's completely over designed as most new things in aos are in my opinion
like why the fuck are his nose and chin metal prosthetics ? it completely breaks up the "one with the mushrooms/nature" vibe the rest of the model has going on
it reminds me of a scarred goblin warlord, not some schroom drinking shaman

Move on!

Unpopular opinion coming through!

Ironjawz feature in the second part of the Hunt for Nagash audio series, along with a few foot ogres at the start. And of course Fury of Gork has the most of them.

How are Beastclaw Raiders as an army?

I'm thinking about collecting them, but Idk how they feel in the board

I really like they'r aesthetic so I might collect them anyways just for showcase though

And KO has a part to play in Spear of Shadows and Overlords of the Iron Dragon.

>"laughs in nobility"
Move aside, you fucking plebs. I dont want your blood staining my fabulous heraldry.

he's making his face look like a moon

Very meaty and very strong, great for crushing most beginners. Plus if you want larger models as primary soldiers they look fantastic charging against tiny masses

yeah i get that
i mean from an aesthetic point of view
goblins are already moon faced. to me it just breaks up the whole vibe the rest of the model has going on

>idiots yelling about how the model is overdesigned and has too much detail
>not realizing that Citadel does every detail in a separate eye catching color now so people can have a quick reference on the box to remember the details are there instead of missing them later

C’mon now guys, try and think for a moment please.

I loved it when I used to look at a model once. Then the next time I looked at it I noticed something I hadn't before. Then I looked at it a third time and I saw something else. I thought that was clever and good design. This is just trying to make my eyes bleed. Theres a point when the sculptor should have stopped and that was before they made the metal nose and chin OR the giant mushroom.

I want to love AoS, but they're making it real hard for me.

I don't think GW can top it, unless they make horned-one-esque beefy cold one riders for the seraphon.

>Fantasy setting where weird and awesome creatures exist
>"Yeah, I'll take the horse"

I hope at least ONE relative or friend got me some new models for Christmas tomorrow, but I doubt it.

its a magical horse made of chivarly and horny maidens that destroys demons with ease

>he doesnt like noble horses with their own royal bloodlines
>he wants "muh dragons an'shiet" for the effect of awe when he strides through the commoners crowds
>When instead he could have those peasants hanged for daring to stare at his fabulous noble horse with their filthy eyes
Do you even Bretonnia

Also
>horses wear objectively best armor/cloth for painting
>enough details to make the model look interesting, while having large spaces to paint individual heraldry for /yourdudes/
>compared to any other steed that either has no armor, or is made of literally nothing but )details (looking at you Varanguard)

>All the good art always from WHFB

Makes you wonder

here's a little something I whipped up for this specifically

I'm thinking about getting into AoS with skaven, are they in a semi decent place at the moment? or are they in a bad place/will I be fighting a losing battle simply by taking them.
I'm thinking clan pestielence or a combined one if that's still a thing

>fallout between execs and design studio
>all the creative talent left the company

Karl Kopinsky and a few others haven't been working for GW for a while now.

Oh man, that guy looks awesome. Gonna have to take some moonclan allies with my Ironjawz.

if they ever do try to revive the elves in the AOS setting I really want GW to do a good job of it and not cock it up.
The 8th edition elves army books and End Times Khaine represent, to me, the pinnacle or a really good legacy.

Hexwraiths, definitely.

I just wish they got new models with that end time book

How do Skirmish campaigns work when they say start at 25, but most heroes cost between 20 and 24?

Are undead only in the realm of death, or could they be found in Beasts, life, ect? I really wanna do some Kangz inspired Undead even if I can't get any TK.

They are everywhere, besides Azyr and the Chaos Realm. The followers of Nagash are everywhere, as are the restless dead.

Pestilents can knock shit around if they feel like it. Their spells can't be unbound (prayers), they've gotten new allegiance abilities in Gh17, and sport some of the most cost effective battleline in the game. They have mortal wound output, strong battalions and great ranged with the catapult, and synergize well with nurgle models.

Can I build a Slaanesh army without daemonettes? I think the crab hand bitches look awful

how does firelance starhost with carnosaur, skink starseer, engine of the gods, celestial hurricanum, 15 guard, and 30 warriors sound for a seraphon list at 2k?

>Hornblower is wearing a full face helmet
How is he going to blow his horn tho

Guard aren't worth the points unless investing in the eternity warden and his respective starhost. Take more Warriors or a pile of skinks to screen your big monsters

Alright, so probably just gonna add 30 more warriors in there. Thought so about the guard, they just have cooler models.

This is a 10/10 model, I'll probably buy it and I don't even play goblins.

Go away shill

Give me Tzeentch or give me death!

Some people will never be happy and are just here to bitch I guess. We finally get a great new sculpt that isn't stormcast and people complain it has too much detail?

Are people complaining about it?

Anyone play the Chaos Dwarves?

>it isn't stormcast so it is good
Sounds like you are doing the majority of complaining

There's plenty of people in this thread who aren't fans of it.

Soon

Dude, if you think that is a great sculpt you have really low standards, the only thing that can save that is a good paintjob. It's cluncky for starters and has way too many accessories, it's overbearing and an eyesore.

Just because it's a non stormcast related release doesn't mean it's a good release.

Pleb. Khorne is the only god worthy of worship.

honestly mate its been so fucking long that any faction has gotten anything other than SC/KBB that anything is looking good right now

If you're fucking Gay. Have fun playing the gayest army in the game you fucking faggot with its "Token Female" Valkia the Bloody.

Queer.

How good do Slaves to Darkness play along with their allegience ability? Any good combos?

I love my guard models, but they're pretty overpriced on points unless you go all in on them. I started using them as alphas in my blocks of Warriors since I don't use mine much anymore

Yea, I'm probably gonna buy another box and just use them as warriors

>it's bad because it has too much detail!

Have you considered that there might be people who like detail?

How can one man be so wrong?

There is a difference between detail and clutter.

Thats a sexy model. No homo.

Valkyrie are the best things ever dreamt up. If another faction had real valkyrie I would play them. That being said, I don't even own a Valkia.

This really bothers me, horned ones are smaller and more tamed cold ones.

>detail and clutter
GW just show a decent paint job make everything go right, much like based Duncan and his painting videos especially the Cawl.

Do those blue tigers have minis?

The paint job is fine, I don't see how anyone could seriously consider it bad.

I agree. And I don't even play AoS yet.

>anyone could seriously
Pro anti-GW isn't new.

Where do you get the minis?
I'd like to but ebay is real hit and miss and there isn't much selection from other suppliers.
And converting up normal dwarves doesn't appeal to me.

Are there non-treepeople that live in the realm of life?
Who lives where kinda confuses me.

Get a load of this guy
Is Khorne too manly for your trap ass?

Regular hoomans do too

What about regular dorfs?

Which god is best for trying to make a low model count elite army? Daemons and mortals are both fine but I don't want to go so far as to bring Archaon + varanguard to a skirmish size game.

>underage detected

Forge World can get you a 2000 point army for 500 bucks.

How good are chaos knights and marauder horsemen? Is the StD cavalry formation good for them?

>horned ones are smaller and more tamed

That gap in the front hurts my feelings

How do I paint eyes without making my model look like he has Down syndrome?

What book is that from? I have this from 6e.

Just a small white/red/whatever dot in the recess

What race?

5e, which I believe is the only place they've ever been given stats.

They're a cold one with three times as many attacks.

Thanks.
I kind of keep forgetting that FW exists.