Why sumokoin (SUMO), a fork of monero (XMR), will be an easy 10x:

why sumokoin (SUMO), a fork of monero (XMR), will be an easy 10x:

>$22mill market cap vs $5.4bill market cap:

if this is the litecoin to monero, then this should be valued at a $296.6mill market cap, being over 10x what it currently is
[ (ltc MC/ btc MC) * xmr MC ]

>SUMO has one of the lowest market caps on the plebbit list of privacy coins: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7lxq79/full_list_of_privacy_coins_networks/

therefore its undervalued compared to the others, since the tech is better than a lot of them

>reasons for it to go up:

privacy coins will surge next year, especially with tax evasion and when more criminals find out about crypto

this is a fork of monero, a fungible, truly anonymous coin, but with:

>improved security - although a monero hardfork, it has more than doubled the required ring signatures (12 vs 5)
>improved security - sub-addresses: create multiple sub-addresses so your main address isn't discovered
>cheaper transactions at this current price : who wants to pay up to $20 to transact with monero? not many
>a rapidly developing mining community
>devs are not autists who cause a flash crash to 'prove a point'
>devs have published academia

lastly Veeky Forums, i gifted you with a KURT shill months ago: yuki.la/biz/2523887, KURT, another privacy coin had a $260k market cap at the time

yesterday it hit a 3mill market cap which is 11.5x gains, greater than the overall market in that period, so don't hit me with, 'everyone's a genius in a bull market'

i'm not asking for an appeal to authority based on my previous shill, i'm just mentioning it

DYOR of course, and I'm not liable for any losses but I think everyone who reads this post should investigate this coin a little, before it seriously takes off.

ez 10x IMO

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

no

'thats very interesting, ill look into it right now. thanks user'

I got into sumokoin two weeks ago. Enjoying comfy gains but will definitely hold until it hits a binance level exchange

ditto. its a great hold

SUMO has absolutely no vision and seems to just want to merge features into their own coin as Monero releases them. There is absolutely no original thought into the coin. Sure sub-addresses and a default 12 ring size are great but those things are coming to Monero. They even link directly to Monero.org research papers from their website. It’s very odd.

I think that regardless of their reasoning behind choosing a ringsize of 13, Monero is still way more private as there are WAY WAY more people using the Monero network than the Sumokoin network. I'm curious to hear a cryptographers take on this. Especially the impact when it comes to getting enough outputs to be used as ring members. Also, the possible privacy implications of having a massive pre-mine and the Sumokoin core team deciding to send thousands of transactions throughout the network and finding out the destination of transactions (the ones that use their outputs as ring members).

They do no innovation. They only add whatever innovations as made by The Monero Project. I don't see them as a threat.

I got some XSPEC as a PoS hedge against XMR, SUMO fails to add anything in this regard

Everything SUMO offers that XMR doesn't have can easily be slapped onto XMR because of all te support it has

good shit

Is this a fork of code or a fork of the chain?

Can we claim sumokoin like bitcoin cash from bitcoin?

It's some dudes copying monero but changing a few numbers and spinning it off as an entirely new and more secure crypto

>"more secure"

LMAO

This. If you're going to hedge against Monero, do it with a PoS coin.

I never said as a hedge, I said as an easy 5-10x. These words were said against KURT when I promoted that coin.

“It adds no value, website is sketchy, all updates can be added to ZCash instead”, yet the coin it forked off stayed the same price but KURT went 10x in a few months.

I’m just suggesting a coin which has a low market cap and is a fork off a great coin.

I’m not suggesting to drop all XMR for this, but buying a little wouldn’t hurt SUMO could be very profitable.

That would make a perfect LINK meme

I would rather buy aeon

why

u are literally at ground floor right now with sumo

Fork of code

This.

XSPEC at least tries to be different.

Hm, you know, I don't really like the coin and will always be a Monero fanboy... but XVG went huge and it was literally a scam. I might actually consider putting a little into this just in case.