Lets make black ppl think crypto is for them. If we can get a bunch of niggers to enter the cryptoverse...

Lets make black ppl think crypto is for them. If we can get a bunch of niggers to enter the cryptoverse, we can essentially steal their money like they have been doing to us. Whaddya think

Top kek

It was such a good idea when you posted it in that other thread that you thought it warranted a thread of its very own

so the flow of wealth would be from our parents working -> taxes -> government -> welfare -> niggers -> crypto -> Veeky Forums

we wuz BTC owners n shieeet

so that would be what $10 to split between all of us

Who here is ready for the

EBT --> REQ ---> USD pipeline? We're gonna be rich fellas because nigs are gonna be using REQ to swap their EBT for cash to buy drugs.

blackcoin should be an easy sell

POS is welfare rent-seeking, they will love it

Kek, niggers in crypto

checkd

niggers already love crypto
check twitter

Nibbers are all into ripple for some reason

I'm in i hate nigers

Because we were all in whatever thread you happened to be in, right faggot?

If we can get niggers to pump coinbase we're set
I don't expect them to be able to do anything else

No. 3k to best of us

You know, this pretty much confirms that its time to drop bitcoin forever. Because its the natural way of things. We go somewhere, make money, then niggers show up and shit the place up and we leave and take the money with us.

I think you mean women. Niggers are usually at the very end when all the white people have left.

We could get our ebt gubment money back

I like u

Its genius

My nigga

Thats what im sayin but we need to start a nigger crypto movement

blacks are so woke. i hate being white quite frankly

Shill bitcoin in all the ghettos and put all your money in Ether. and Bcash. Sounds like a good plan.

what's the kools, crack and watermelon of the crypto world btw

Women and niggers are in the same group. Think about it.

Always blaming white men for their problems. Always relying on white men for hand outs and leg ups. Always trailing behind white men and always late for the party. Always going on about their genitalia.

Niggers ruin neiborhoods, women ruin businesses.

Blacks aren't people user

>I iz gun b ritch

>eth and bcash

found the nigger

Found the kike. Bitcoin Cash is bitcoin.

yup

Get rapper to start bragging in his music about crypto currency.
Get popular business mogul the likes of P. Diddy to start his own coin
Use coin to buy/sell music.
PnD into oblivion
Get new generation of amazing blues players
Cause a new musical renaissance to emerge
Let rap music die off and real blues/jazz music come back in style
Black community gets uplifted by a soulful revival
Money comes back into crypto but after learning the lessons of the first burn, people are more educated.
Expanded market with smarter investors improves local economies
Local cryptos come up and support neigborhoods
Areas from Detroit down to Mississippi come alive again with music and culture
Thank you white people for helping us save ourselves.
Peace in the USA.

Yes bitcoin started with pasty nerds fucking around with hardware mining who no one cared about but now its a success its time henny penny starts giving handouts for oppressing those poor people.

that's pretty close to the plan.

Black people are all over this shit already!

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO WAS A BLACK KANG

It would just be another example of nogs piggy backing off of things that white ppl created and claiming for their own. Except in this case we can get rich off of them and they can be left holding the bags. Its genius if we can do it right

Nakangmofo

Could. Won't happen, they are still on average one of the dumber subspecies.

There's nothing strictly wrong with rap as a form of artistic expression, it's just that the culture that surrounds it tends to be toxic and promotes shit rap over good/meaningful rap

Dumb nigger, still waiting muh flippening? I see you have both flippening bags. Maybe 2018 you will learn.

I don't know what you mean by black people, but it's making me think of something related : what if we get niggers to buy bitcoin ?
I mean, niggers are completely retarded children, they're basically all women, they are the ultimate weak hands !
Think of all the dips these abhumans would create !
So many more opportunities to accumulate !

Huh, a twitter nigger ratio of a coin could be a good predictor of the top.
Ie. what percentage of tweets about a coin are from niggers.

"It's too blacked at this point, I'm selling this shit"

this. but with more unbridled rage. Women on roids.

We make our own crypto specifically for negros and take their money.

Nah nigga, wipepo took we'z history

Someone more creative than me come up with a melanincoin name, do a presale on Veeky Forums and then a public ICO at like 100x the price but don't disclose the presale price.

>niggers are accumulating

How about WaterMelonin Coin.

I visit a primarily black forum and check their crypto thread... ripple everywhere. They were all over litecoin before that

It's actually pretty useful. If you hang around here too much you can lose perspective on what the average novice crypto investor is looking to buy.

have any of you guys heard of black digital underground?

It's basically this chinese guy selling crypto courses targeting niggers. Says shit like Juneteenth and they all ape out for his stuff lol.

Basically shows how chinks dominate nigs once again.

search up black crypto investing on facebook
This might be it

What else are they looking to buy next?

I'm in where can I buy in to the ICO?

>muh 1mb
>muh "decentralization"
>muh blockstream

you stupid fucking kike

Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin, the genuine unkiked article. Bitcoin Cash has everything bcore had and more.

High iq chinkoids taking advantage of subhumans because of their lack of technical understanding. Is this the new era of slavery?

>nothing strictly wrong with rap as a form of artistic expression, it's just that the culture that surrounds
Exactly, there's good rap/hiphop and then there is a the gutter trash that is popular these days that literally brings entire neighborhoods and cities to their knees with people trying to keep up appearances and overcompensating posturing and glorifying the thug lifestyle.

I mean China is pretty much raping Africa out of all its natural resources lol.

The difference in IQ is just too overwhelming.

The anti-establishment spirit of hiphop has died as blacks are too fucked up on drugs to better their communities situation. Their pointless hedonism is why their race is still behind in many aspects. I don't think it has anything to do with genetics, more that their environments are incredibly shit and no one is taking enough initiative to making it better.

The nigs deserve it and the chinks have earned it

'Earned it' like locusts earned it. Fucking bug people, they are no better.

this.

this makes me so fucking angry honestly

"get a real job and stop playing with your fake internet money"
"hey user, how has that bitcoin thingy been going?"

lol back to /pol/ you go

But anons, niggers already are in crypto

>tfw smart money already moved into XLM

>buys 85 "shares" of ripple
>$160
> spends $32 on tx fees

This is exactly why we need niggers in crypto

Also I'm thinking about making a fake facebook account and join them to shill my coins lol

This is also why ETC is superior for trading lol

just capitalism

na they will prolly kick our ass just like the ripple normies. we cant predict what coin these retards will dump into.

they're so fucking stupid it hurts

Omg is this real holy shit my sides

What forum?

That's why we make our own and shill it to them.

fucking lol user. fried chicken tokens.

NEO

facebook com/photo.php?fbid=1542718325813768&set=gm.162873574484661&type=3&theater&ifg=1

LMAO they're on Veeky Forums

Lipstick alley

"I've been doing some hardcore saving over the past year and im proud i've been able to almost secure $2,000 in my savings account. Its a huge feat for me cause i love spending money on luxury items.

I'm getting into cryptocurrency so i want to use maybe $200 of it to buy some crypto, however i'm also looking at other things to help grow my money while i continue to save. Does anyone recommend maybe stock investments?"

Nobody would use it if blacks owned it all

Weed stocks

Jesus christ, 45000 niggers in this group. Is this a sign of the bubble? All these knuckledraggers can't possibly make huge gains this year, right?

no, it is garbage stop being blacked.

Nah dude just think about how many nigs are in the world. This is just the beginning so don't worry.

Hopefully Core crashes and they all get stuck with the bags.

I don't think coinbase accepts food stamps.

Someone needs to make an EBT coin, you can only buy it with foodstamps.

It makes me sick to my stomach. I can only hope they're throwing in their $25 of gibs and the most they'll make is a few hundred.

>Black people go all in on crypto
>Gets replaced due to gigantic technical problems
>Blacks lose all their money
>Need more gibs

kek

it already happened with bitconnect

2012 hodler here.

I have had at least one dream about smashing your, as a rogercoin supporter bot, skull in by wielding a croquet mallet as if i was doing a 350 yard golf drive. I could feel the brain matter hitting my face like thrown rice. Usually such visceral sensation only happens in nightmares.

You people are fucking traitors of biblical proportions, you are laying hands in aid of the destruction of something truly and uniquely beautiful, and you will never be forgiven. Merely having no bitcoins to have had long term ridiculously huge gains from is not nearly punishment enough.

Why are you getting mad at him? You are the only that put your money in to the fake Bitcoin. Core stopped being Bitcoin with Segwit. You were warned, then, you suffer the consequences of your actions now.

You too. You need the life choked out of you with bare and sinewy-strong hands.

Its cliche, but this world really would be better off if you and those like you were just removed. Malevolent men cant effect anything on their own, theyre just men. They need people like you to instrumentalisze.

rofl i cant even.

I think the only person you will end up killing is your self as your bags crush your soul.

>effect

2012, like i said. Do you really think i havent bought property yet? Im safe, however retarded things get, and this fact allows me to be more objective than youre giving me credit for. My objective view is that you should be rubbed out for letting yourselves be used as the very hands and fingers of malevolence.

Here is a good idea for a coin if you work in the government, Foodbits, like food stamps but crypto, same use but easier for them to control and track.

I don't think they will be too eager to use it though as It would be less demoralizing for people to use which is the main point of social welfare.

Found the cracker who can't freestyle.

Ya these moonkids have no ideals. Just want a quick buck without understanding the long term impacts Bitcoin and crypto can have.

Whatever retards continue to be subjugated by the powerful because they're too retarded to even think about things beyond their little bubble.

I looked at that forum and nigs talking about crypto are upper 1% nigs by iq. They are pretty much like average normie whites.
Twitter has lots of your typical free range ghetto niggers

Ya looking at the facebook group, they're all pretty level-headed and polite.

They were smart enough to know that XRP is a scam by banks lol.

SOME ONE MAKE A BLACK PANTHER COIN AND SKIN THE IDENTIFIED BLACKS ALIVE.

JUST BE SURE TO CALL IT A BLACKPAPER!!!!!!

Buy in low coins with some nigs on dev team I.e Patientory. We chaningz health care , savin the world and shieeet. Show to blacks on Facebook and Reddit get them on board. dump coins on nigs and make them poorer.