Finding 40k Recasters

As an Australian, I finally decided to give up on GW's ludicrous prices. I want to find some recasters to purchase some 30k and 40k stuff from, so I am taking this opportunity to ask for recommendations. Z's catalog looks promising, but I have no clue about how to get into touch with him. If anyone would like to privately send me any contact information for recasters, I would be very grateful. If you are willing to help me, tell me below and I will provide you with a way to contact me. Finally, I know I will get a lot of backlash for considering using recasts, but I've already spent a considerable amount at legit GW here in Australia, where everything is ridiculously overpriced compared to the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/yoyhammer/
ebay.com/sch/knightege/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Death-Guard-Daemon-Primarch-Mortarion-2017
games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Death-Guard-Daemon-Primarch-Mortarion-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice try GW

Use google, it took me 10 minutes to find both ccon's and Z's email.

Nice try, GW

reddit.com/r/yoyhammer/

Why does GW think anyone wants to help them shut down recasters?

Would you like to take a look at some of the items i am selling user?
>ebay.com/sch/knightege/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
I am sure you will find what you are looking for if you like some of the minis i am selling.

Think a 3d printer with the 3d scanner would help you OP. If you need a lot of foot soldiers you could buy a pack of what you need and experiment with a little and just reprint. Some of the printers have files you can download off the net and someone might have 40k stuff already up.

Fuck off, poorfag

>he spent hundreds of dollars on mini figures
lmao

My local library has a 3d printer set up I just use it there to get my stuff.

I'm think about playing the game with home made mini's. But then that would be a LOT of work for a game that looks like most of it's value is in the minis. So fuck it.

I recommend using MI. Z is cheaper but his work is hot shit from my experience. Whereas I honestly can't tell MI's stuff from the real thing.

You don't actually play do you, faggot? It costs hundreds of dollars to build an army from recasters, they aren't that cheap.

Why are spouting this shit you've obviously never tried?

The amount if work involved in cleaning up a 3D scan is ridiculous and 3D printing minis isn't that much cheaper than buying them, certainly more expensive than buying recasts.

You have to keep in mind a lot of anons either work retail jobs, dont work at all, or live in third world shitholes.

I'd say poorfags pls go but shitposting is free.

Ordering from Z, and most of these guys who aren't on Ali, involves emailing them your order. They will get back to you with an order summary, and send you an invoice on PayPal if you are OK with that. After that wait however long it takes and your minis will show up on your door.

Z is kind of hit or miss. I am very happy with the Blood Bowl stuff I got from him, but the Pink Horrors that came in my last order had some really annoying mold slips that took a while to fix As that other guy said MI or perhaps CCON might be a bit better.

Other thing to consider is that GW is outrageously overpriced in AUS/NZ- normally 20% more expensive than US or UK, even adjusting for exchange rate.

It's why I basically only buy second hand GW stuff and have moved on to other games, even though I'm on $100k a year.

New Zealand GW sees a markup of 80% on the converted currency price on average. (20 punds = 40nzd. We would end up paying ~80nzd instead)
There's no reason for that much markup. I don't blame anyone in this region for getting recasts.

>20%
It's much more than that.
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Death-Guard-Daemon-Primarch-Mortarion-2017
85 pounds. ($161 NZD)
games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Death-Guard-Daemon-Primarch-Mortarion-2017
$280 nzd
Here we see a markup of $120 nzd. That's a 60% markup.
Completely unreasonable.

it's pretty easy to find recasters. push to shove you can message someone from r/yoyhammer directly.

even the dumbest fuckwits on yoyhammer tend to just tell you to piss off because 'those are the sub's rules' even in dms so its gonna be somewhat hit and miss

Only hundreds?
's point confirmed.

Fellow Ausfag, I can sympathise but I'm not giving you the contact information because it you're not GW legal, someone else might be.

All I can say is it isn't has hard as it seems to make contact, especially if you have a reddit account.

>him
There's a few, pay attention to user names.

Play other game retard.

I usually get stuff from CCON when he has a sale . He's not the cheapest or the quickest but quality is pretty darn good.

(FW on the left , CCON on the right )