Merry Christmas you autistic fucks

Merry Christmas fuckers.
What did you get? Any pastic crack? a new Boardgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14697212
youtube.com/watch?v=oRHKVmQ138Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got a box of crons from my granddad

A day off of work.

Roommate gave me Galaxy Trucker. Now I'm off to subject my family to it.

My mom bought me a new bath sink.

Merry christmas faggots

My mom got me a new hive guard

Big Christmas hobby-wise for me. Between my wife and I we received for X-Wing minis. I bought my her a second copy of Carcassonne. And I received six fighters for X-Wing from Shapeways and some 15mm sci-fi Hussari from Oddzial Ozmy.

L-lewd

The Witcher 3 complete soundtrack on vinyl.

I'll admit, its not all that Veeky Forums related, but I'd say its close enough

Fine cutlery, kitchen knives, some towels, and some other stuff. I generally find it best to purchase plastic crack myself since I know better than they where it's best to buy.

>What did you get?
Not one, but two sewing kits.
Also circumference tape measure and a pair of bluetooth headphones that don't even fit my weirdly shaped head.

I got a copy of Clank! In Space

>What did you get?

Lol, no. Both sides of my family are against gaming in general for religious reasons, and I'm not getting anything from (or for) my wife because we replaced two cars this year, and replaced a custom roof, and had the government cancel me out of my service-based student loan repayment program and demand all the money I saved retroactively, and had my kid in the hospital and had insurance refuse to cover it, and my wife got fired from her job rather than promote her into management because the district manager's kid needed a job. In the span on one year we went from having $45k in savings to being in the hole for over $120k and had our yearly income go from ~$80k down to ~$45k.

There was no Christmas this year, and likely there won't be next year or the year after either.

I got a job. Yey.

Got a few sweets and essentials (lip balm and socks), which is what I asked for. My family recently pitched in to help me out on a high end computer, so I didn't want to double dip.

They also got me a self-healing cutting mat and a second-hand machine cutter, so the closest thing to Veeky Forums I'd be doing with that is making paper dioramas of monster girls.

But user you did get something. You got a good dickings.

I got HIGH PERFORMANCE SITTING for the holidays.
Merry Christmas y'all.

I got a toaster oven

>Getting toys for Christmas

A new set of dice and $100 in Steam gift cards. Nothing else hobby-related, but lots of useful and practical gifts, which I fucking love. My mom bought me a mini-vacuum, which is by far the gift I'm most excited about.

Well, good luck mate
American?

Of course I am.

I got a huge mug for when I make coffee.

It's honestly pretty good.

You will probably make it

Jamie Hewlett artbook, coffee, and $50 to a local games workshop store

My uncle is a cool guy, pretty silent, collects world war 2 models. But, i think i got him into 40k or something. Everytime we're around for enough time, he casually suggests we visit the local 40k store. I think i began an autistic obsession.

Bummer. Hope it gets better for you. Cheers.

Man, I heard that chair goes from 0 to 0 in less than 1 microsecond! It's so fast it looks like it's just sitting still!

I got clothes, notebooks, and chocolate, all traditional gifts in my clan. However, a friend got me the original AD&D 2nd Forgotten Realms box set with all the pieces in it, maps and everything, all in great condition. Absolutely amazing.

BEER BEER AND MORE BEER!

I like beer.

Three days worth of food I had to neither cook nor wash dishes after.
And $500 in cash paid back, that my parents borrowed earlier this month.
All in all, better than expected.

The absolute state of the economy.
>we aren't even supposed to be in a recession

I got a whole IG battlegroup ad the black library calendar. I still don't know how to express this feel man, for now I'll just keep helping my folks cook.

Got some clothes, the usual. But then my mother just gave me a fuck load of cash. I'm not used to this sort of thing, but she is doing really well for herself with her new job and with me going to school she wants me taken care of better.

im grateful but i feel bad

I got Genesys, Mouse Guard, Pathfinder pocket edition, and Weird War 2 books.
I got Amazon gift cards as presents

I also bought all my 3.5e fag friends Basic Fantasy and they really like it.

So far i've gotten some clothes, a very nice mug, a cool calligraphy set, and a book of the Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe. None of my family are big into gaming and it's more a hobby for me.

I did make an awesome discovery that the back of some of the wrapping paper we bought has a perfect grid for D&D maps. I'm going to see if I can get a chunk of it laminated.

Has anyone here made their own grid mat?

Got loads of socks, an ironer, winter-shoes, some kitchen-knifes and a booster-box of MtG: Unstable

I got to get separated from the navy and be home for the holidays.
Good riddance.
Best Christmas ever.

Don't worry. You'll be recalled for the Second Korean War.

I got five packs of vallejo paints, some cool toxic pools resin scenery and Amazon vouchers, also loads of horror, ghost story and viking mythology books. Cool haul!

Got myself a binder for my cardboard crack.
My nephew was so excited to discover what an "alter" was, i love my family
I hope you guys had a good Christmas Eve

Warm clothes, food, and quality time with my family.

No plastic crack, but I did get an airbrush, a gift card to GW, some mid-range Scotch, and assorted miso-based spices. Top Xmas.

I got a Nice TV and a 50% chance for sex with my soon to be EX Tonight.

And a munchkin board game.

Congratulations. I recently got out of the airforce. Fuck those retarded cunts.

I got a new phone because the old one is on the verge of croaking, some books on personal growth I'll probably never read, a kickass new luggage bag, some entry-level candy, and cologne.
I also got a group for a game I've always wanted to play but never got the chance to do so, so this is a good comfy Christmas for me.

I got the lost zombivors expansion for zombicide, it was 50% off on a local store and a cutter for plastic models

My mom actually got me Degenesis which blew me away because I'd barely mentioned it and she had to go through the hassle of ordering it from Europe. The folks at sixmorevodka are great btw, it wasn't going to get here in time and my mom shot them an email about it so they sent one with express shipping and a sticker to return the other set when it gets here.

Other than that nothing super Veeky Forums related except maybe one of the Witcher books if you want to count that. Just a little jelly my brother got a bunch of minis.

A citadel carrying case, which is just in time as I finally stopped believing in getting my friends to play together at my house.

Also some candies, a lollipop and star wars socks.
And a very nice famoly dinner.

I mentioned blood bowl to my friends but I ended up getting a fleshlight and some jazz albums from them.

Jesus user, that sucks. I hope things turn around for you soon.
It means little but I'm pouring one out for ya.

Mostly vidya stuff, but I did get a new copy of the 5e D&D DMG because the one I have is falling apart.

And I got the last splatbook (Xanathar's) last month for my birthday, so that totally still counts, right?

I'm not usually one of those obnoxious one-up guys, but I know a bunch of guys from Langley and I can say with absolute certainty the Navy is worse. The vast majority of you guys are on shore-based commands your whole career, which is a squid's wet dream. Ships are awful. Fucking awful. Especially aircraft carriers. Ever imagine what it's like to live in a Vault from Fallout? Get stationed aboard a carrier. Only instead it's 2500+ people in a vault made for 1000. You can go a weeks without seeing the sun if you don't work on the flight deck or hangar bay. With the worst food and most incompetent food service staff of any government run facility. These people who averaged like 36 on their ASVAB can still fuck up easy bake oven pizzas they've done a million times before and will still serve it to you and expect you eat it without complaint. And your sleep in what is essentially a very roomy coffin sharing about six square feet of floor space with five other people who may or may not shower often and LOVE to talk while watertight doors get slammed in your ears all hours of the day and night.

Oh, and let's not forget it's a FUCKING DEATH TRAP. Seriously, medical emergencies are a daily thing, even in port. Electrocution, radiation, four different ways the ship can catch fire, machinery that could explode kill you if if malfunctions, or just plan slipping and falling down a ladder while you carry half your weight in garbage down six decks (this will happen to you at least once, no exceptions. I've done it twice.)

I know you guys have to deal with bullshit admin politics, but so do we.
I know you guy's officers are retarded, but so our ours.
I know you get treated like subhuman but so do we.
But we take all that in addition to the daily stressors of living on a glorified tin can.

Sorry for using you as an excuse to bitch, but biased venting on Veeky Forums is my primary form of stress relief sans masturbation.

I didn't get anything, but that's okay. I know people who care about me, so that's good enough for now.

I got some new Tools for constructing model kits and a Chocolate Orange

>but biased venting on Veeky Forums is my primary form of stress relief sans masturbation.
You can do both, at the same time, actually ;)

got me a grand total of 17 pairs of socks, good thing too, I needed new socks. I also got a bit of spending cash, so I think I might pick up a commissar.

i got about 200 bucks from family and there's a very local convention-thing happening in 2 weeks so im gonna go on a shopping trip in a convention where tickets are 5 dollars and its hosted in the third biggest city of the area (there are 3 cities and approx. 100 villages)

If i had the time and expertise i'd cosplay but i dont, so eh.

Seven books. Mostly Icelandic lore, history, and myth from my Icelandic in-laws. My wife got me two very cosy sweaters. Some money. My wife mostly got hats, even though she is also Veeky Forums.
My side of the family doesn't celebrate, so nothing from them.

Being away from my regular family, in Iceland, and having cognac and talking sci-fi with my based father-in-law though... Amazing.

Still, I wish I could be more open about my past-times, but most of my in-laws intimidate me.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Nothing.

Have a merry Christmas Veeky Forums

Some cash, beer, chocolate and various trinkets.

Bought myself the Genesys core book the other day and I'm looking into Star Wars: Armada.

Merry Xmas y'all.

Got a new blood bowl team carrying case, a Tiny Desk Engineer and a #1 Sniper Mug along with an Ork shirt. Good times all around, gotta love the family.

Oh, and I got Xanathar's guide to Everything for my little bro.

A really bad headache and bucketloads of snot.
t..thanks pappa nurgle

You will have the opportunity to pay her back when she gets old. Do well in school and take care of her when the time comes, she's investing in you.

I'm sure this will be sideways but phone posting and can't rotate on my potato

Not pictured is the pile shirts and sweats. Also armored container rules when

Kind like this user, I got like 17 pairs of socks. I also got 2 pairs of work shoes, bill Murray’s Scrooged, and a tin of homemade caramel corn witch is amazing.
The only real nerd things I got was a 3 month audible subscription, and The Welcome to Nightveil Novel “It Devours!” in audiobook form.

I’m happy with what I got.

I got the Unknown Armies 3e book.

Scrooged is probably one of my favourite christmas films, nice one user

Fucking HeroQuest!
I haven't owned this game since I was 8.
Now I have goddamn heroquest
I just played 2 games with my brother and everyone died. All the heroes are fuckfaces and it's amazing
The wizard has as big a bulge as I remember
It's second hand so there is a bent candle stick and a missing goblin so it's just like I remember
Fucking HeroQuest!

Got pic related from one of my friends

You mean from all of your friends?
And family.

And forgot pic like a retard

So I'm gonna be a blatant shill and recommend you head over to Ye Olde Inn. It's the absolutely best site for HQ resources. Super friendly forum as well.

Metal dice. Clear Rainbow Dice. Internally Bleeding Crystal Dice. A Clawed, Cured, Redwood Tobacco pipe. Genesys dice. A working car.

I'm happy.

Two Steven Universe shirts, the Shadow Caster, Sabine's TIE, U-Wing, my second of each Scurrg H-6 Bomber and Ghost expansions for X-wing. Also money, x-temp pajamas, Japanese candy, and exxtra flaming' hot cheetos

The core still is $30 cheaper

I got a bunch of stuff for my house and some knick knacks but I already bought everything I want before Christmas.

Damn user, you made out like a bandit.

>45k a year

Where the fuck do you work? I get 80K with an associates degree.

Fucking girlfriend got me a titan wasn't even expecting it pretty stoked actually

Yeah, keep them satisfied and they will do all sorts of niceties for you. Or so I've heard...

I got a copy of Jamaica and Kittens in a Blender. It's easier to get my family and friends to play casual games. But I do happen to really like those anyway.

>mouse guard
I've been wanting to play this for a while. It looks so fun!

I got some Bretonnian peasant minis, but nothing else Veeky Forums related. Happy with that gift though, just since it gives me a chance to really try at miniature painting again.

I got 200$ from my parents, with which i bought a new Winter Coat because i was too fat for my previous one. also got shower supplies, 2 bottles of Unibroue beer and got a set of Lagostina pots and pans.

my parents don't like me having Veeky Forums related things, they preffer utilitarian things

You guys know the /a/ secret santa?
Would you be interested in doing a secret santa on Veeky Forums next year? I feel with how much physical merch a lot of Veeky Forums hobbies involve there could be a large variety of gifts and some creative cards, and given that Veeky Forums is a pretty friendly, comfy board, I doubt many people would just cut and run.

What do you think?
strawpoll.me/14697212

I got to play Fantasy Craft with my dad and brothers.
It was very silly. None of us really felt like taking it seriously this year.

Various thread did their own secret santas.

/wip/ and /hwg/ are two that I know for sure had one.

I got a washing hamper, clothes, a bottle of scotch and a bottle of whisky so I'm pretty happy. You?

EshEsh was chased off by the Board fun Police and our new and improved Nazimod 2.0. Fuck you people for that shit. She used to hold freebie givaways and Krampusgifts, was was a genuinely nice ca/tg/irl, and Veeky Forums chased her off. Why should I give you anything good when you ruin this board so much with nu/tg/ crap and /pol/shit?

Those things are fucking delicious! i should buy one for myself this year.

>airbrush
>compressor
>Vallejo thinner
>brush soap
>brush

My family don't understand my hobbies or tastes. That's probably why they go for safe options, but sadly things I either don't want or already have. This year I got an umbrella, a sweater and a cookbook.

A bloody Stormraven

Well come on then, take him! Bond with him before he dies

Professional musician. I play with a fairly major symphony.

Never ever been good with anything even remotely related to STEM.

The new Necromunda box and a shit load of foam board with heat knife.

I got my dad who introduced me to the hobby and read me LotR as a bedtime story growing up a nazgul

youtube.com/watch?v=oRHKVmQ138Q

Mr. Rogers was too good for this world

My parents preordered Legacy: Life Among the Ruins 2nd Edition for me.

I gave my brother a copy of Betrayal At the House on the Hill.

My sister got the "Cards Against Humanity Saves America" letters and X-Men Munchkin.

>new gridmap for dungeons
>glass DM beer mug
>cute dragon figurine
>socks
It was a pretty great Christmas.

Stat him.