MALAL IS CANON

>MALAL IS CANON
MALAL IS CANON
>MALAL IS CANON
MALAL IS CANON
>MALAL IS CANON

Also the god of atheism is, since its holy book appeared in a novel, but I'd like to know about the source for your claim.

Eh? How? Why?

I've noticed a increase in shit threads this Christmas. Is it because only lonely losers are posting today?

You high m8?

As cool as Malal may be, there is little that actually relates to him in the sort clips so far, except maybe the statue in the icon short who half the face flashes a skeletal complexion on the lightning strike.

Projecting, much? Your being butthurt and lonely doesn't give you a free pass to be a dick, dude.

I'm a lonely loser, but I don't see why I should shit the board with shit threads.

What is this from

AoS.

So it's basically not worth your time.

>the god of atheism

yes, necoho the skeptic
and he's also in a warhammer fantasy roleplay supplement

Here he is. The god of atheism. There is also Zuvassin, the god of undoing.

Clearly the event that is focused all on the Death alliance will have some random god from a now-dead franchise in it.

>he often appears in the form of a short, slightly plump old human man, with a permanent expression of ironic amusement etched upon his face.

So how do one worship the god of atheism?

Why the fuck is Dale Nurgle and Bill Tzeentch?

so WTF is Malign Portents? it this something to do with Shadespire?

Dale raises cockroaches in his basement and the only thing that keeps Bill going is empty hope.

That... makes a lot of sense.

>Squats and Malal have returned
>in AoS
Will the Zoats be first? Will plastic sisters come to AoS before 40k?

How does this confirm that?

Malal hasn't really returned, this is about Nagash.

dont forget the Fimir models for AoS

oh yeah and i forgot, Zoats have recently been mentioned in Total War Warhammer 2.

They are follower for Lizardmen generals, i forgot what they do, probably buffing magic.

Idk if this means anything but TWW also introduced back Fimirs based on the forge world models for AoS.

>will plastic sisters come to AoS before 40k
I fully expect a clerical all woman sect of the Stormcast Eternals very soon

Turns out Russ is hanging out in AoS too.

Tipping your fedora and watching pop-sci videos

>all woman
that's sexist, we can't have that: half of them will be trans
not of the anime kind

Honestly if the models didn't suck I'd be tempted. More support than 40k is showing.

I would have switched those round because Bill is a slob and Dale is a conspiracy nut.

Andy Chamber says that Malal was a dead concept since before he even was hired by GW.

The guys in GW recent and former seem to be getting annoyed by all the inane memes and headcanon which is fostering an air of ill well towards the fanbase to the point that they are starting to write fluff specifically aimed to dispelling memes or intentionally pissing off fans. And I can't blame them. Here is OP barking about Malal while the event is suppose to be about the warth of Nagash.

Judging from the current sister sculpts you are not wrong.

>The guys in GW recent and former seem to be getting annoyed by all the inane memes and headcanon which is fostering an air of ill well towards the fanbase
Funny, the fanbase was getting annoyed by all the dogshit fluff, plagiarized nonsense, hypocrisy, repetitive narratives, and butchery of better fan ideas.
Maybe they should do their jobs better instead of responding by ruining their own fluff out of spite... Again.

I believe this. I already think it's not totally unreasonable to believe Carnac is ADB tormenting this board with his and his buddys' terrible ideas.
We live in a world where people still buy from GW afterall, anything is possible

>It's the fans fault the writers are crap

Wew lad

>It's the writers fault for fans coming up with invasive memes out of nowhere and then believing they are true, then going after the writers when they write what's canon or what they want to portray

Lad wew

That is their fault, yes. Especially when what they "want to portray" is a shitty insult, a mockery of their own fans, a rip off of their own fans, or just fucking lazy hack writing.

> still thinking fan ideas are sacrosanct because writers make stuff you don't like

Nothing takes away this delusion faster than being involved in creative work yourself. I'd say it's a bit weird coming from Veeky Forums since a lot of people here should (theoretically) have experience DMing or at least playing roleplaying games, but

>Veeky Forums actually playing games and not just complaining about them

Either way, years of being a perma-DM and a compulsive vidya modder makes you resent retarded, unkillable memes and entitled fans real fast, even if they have the best intentions.

Funny. There are those of us here who consider GW's staff to be the hack memesters ruining better things. A group of entitled hipster bureaucrats reprinting our stories from the archives with more ultramarines and less talent.

I'm not defending GW specifically here, a lot of the new fluff/retcons coming out of the HH series is fucktarded and terrible.

That said, what I AM challenging is the idea that fans have any claim to "their" property. Writers/Artists have no obligation to jerk off their fans' inane memes and inevitable flood of retarded ideas, because for every one good suggestion a fan sends, there's 10,000 that are just dead reddit memes and tech support English.