Is it worth getting into Kucoin Shares right now?

is it worth getting into Kucoin Shares right now?
how high can it possibly grow?

HODL: The coin

It's gonna keep climbing.

Why would I sell a coin that gives me free money?

Very high, higher than Binance. They have movers advantage and an incredible idea to share the fees and get dat there passive income.

Referral for new anons who are undecided:

1gbxJ

Do it, put in a little, later you will want to put more anyway.

how does the money from fees even work?

Absolutely good choice. The coin has more intrinsic value than binance coin, which has significantly higher market cap.

Use promo code E5SipH when you sign up

Minimum $10

Kucoin already broke past the shit-tier exchanges

It keeps getting shilled everywhere and everyday this pyramid scheme grows...

Easy, 50% of daily fees are distributed proportionally among thise that hold kcs.

Use my referral code 1b3PN

Thanks user enjoy your lambos and Asian fwbs

Actually the coin that will overthrow Binance, check this in 2-3 months.

but distributed in what currency?

All of them.

Lets say someone trades the NEO/BTC market. The seller and the buyer both pay a fee; one pays in NEO and the other pays in BTC. You get both in dividends. I can take a pic brb

IF we assume that kucoin can reach binance levels of volume, then KCS will still be more profitable than holding NEO (gas generation) or ETH w/ proof of stake, all the way up to 40$. So you are still very early user. I've done all the math. Pretty much all in.

I'd appreciate if you use my code if that was at all convincing. I can go into greater detail but on my phone ATM.

1JbQv

You gather dust every day just by holding KCS.

Ima be honest, this seems like its going nowhere. All I see is poo in loos spamming their referral links and begging to use their code. This shit is just gonna collapse on itself
[spoiler]use my code: 1uhdb[/spoiler]

1hNyc reg it up my dudes

Depends on how much money you have to start with. Might be better if your "poor" to all in Pump and dumps and get that Lambo

>inb4Holders>Daytrader

Of course retard Pajeets would spam their referral codes, they need to scrape up as many rupies as they can, I aint gonna share mine, but I have 5k KCS and sitting comfy.

You end up collecting all sorts of coins. There is no btc in the image because i used all my btc dividends to reinvest in kucoin.

The referrals are cancer, but KCS is gold. 1k myself.

whiter than you mohammed
1uhdb

nice
but why is this kucoin so fucking slow, i just bought some KCS with ethereum like 5 minutes ago and it's listed in the dealth orders, but i still have ethereum and 0 KCS

Meh, their daily trade volume was 8 mil just three weeks ago now its over $50 mil. Supposedly they are doing server updates according to their CEO who posted on reddit.

The website itself does some kinda dynamic loading on every page so the first thing you see might not reflect whats actually the case.

I'll legit suck that dick for a referral click

1vHHP

the returns arent that great. its something along the lines of
> (KCS held / total supply of KCS) * your shitcoin of choice

K U C K O I N
U
C
K
O
I
N

Volume isn't even that high yet, it will be 'great' when it hits near Binance volume. But by that time you will be paying like $20+ for a KCS.

Alright Veeky Forums let's see where you are on the cuck coin hierarchy!

0 Cuck coins: Uncucked

1-9: Cucklet

10-99: Cuck

100-999: Ku Kuck Klan member

1000-4999: Bull Prepper

5000-9999: Cucklord

10000 - 49999: Great White Cuck

50000 - 99999: Cuckimus Maximus

100000+: Jeb