Smart money picks for 2018

This is your daily reminder to accumulate ENIGMA. So your retarded ass doesn't complain that

>YOU DIDNT SHILL IT BEFORE THE MOON!!! WAAAA

its a cross breed of monero and Eth , allow private computation for smart contracts basically making block chain technology actually appealable for companies to use. Theyre also building bunch of dapps and they plan to be a block chain agnostic , so if Cardano or EOS truimph over Eth , ENG will still be relevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so-called-dating-problem-with-enigma-protocol-278262b455ff
privatix.io/#whitepaper
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'll be used on

> NEO
> ETH
> BTC
> 0x

family blockchains

> sitting here listening to people shill deep brain chain

healthy chunk of my funds in eng. i wouldn't call it a cross between monero and eth. it's not a currency or a smart contract platform at all. it's a tool for SCs to encrypt their data while still being able to perform computations on it. it's very unique. it uses zksnarks for this, so there's no reason to compare it to monero.

using zksnaks like many others ya dig...will it moon maybe

Actually it doesn't use zksnarks.
It uses SMP, which is comparative to FHE. It's better than zksnarks at scale.

>a private ETH

Oh you mean something the world doesn't need? Enjoy your bags

Ok, braincel.

Ever wonder why a hospital will NEVER be able to legally use a DAPP on Ethereum?

> Being this retarded

>hospital using crypto
come on dude, even I know they use closed systems that don't touch shit. on top of that, it's one of the slowest private sectors to introduce new technology. holy shit how can you be this deluded (and yes, I hold ENG but just for short term gainz)

my mistake. this is interesting

Data fucking marketplace, dumb fuck. Think outside the box a little bit, dumb duck

bro didn't you know somebody is coming out with localER, you can go trade crypto for doctor visits, they will need enigma to be cryptohipaa compliant dawg this shit is gonna be HUGE

Exactly.

Data has been collected for the past 20 years, it's the most valuable resource in the world and a SHIT TON OF IT CAN'T BE USED.

These guys have been working on this since 2012, protocol has been worked on since 2015.

Veeky Forums is going to feel so fucking stupid my dudes

Yep.
HIPAA, FERPA, Uber...
This solves the DATING PROBLEM. I don't know how else to put it but people here are missing out on the next Google.

Since the thread is about picks for 2018 what do the big brains think aobut Vechain? Is a repeat of NEO gas likely?

Vechain is a good one to grab.
Neo GAS is extremely undervalued right now.

Check out Ethereum Classic chart, very interesting TA on that. I am of the opinion it will go 3x.

There seems to be some confusion about what the Enigma protocol is/does.

It is not comparable to other Crypto projects nor is it in competition with them.

Enigma is an off-chain peer-to-peer network that enables different parties to jointly store and run computations on data while keeping data completely private through the use of secret contracts.

Essentially it is a second-layer network that provides privacy and increased scalability, the Enigma protocol is Blockchain agnostic meaning it can work with and be complementary to other Blockchains (ETH,Monero etc).

This should excite everyone as it is a gateway to mass adoption of Blockchain technology.

Precisely.

So many people expect everything to have immediate competition that they cannot imagine a gamechanger.

when will this pos have a fucking roadmap?

Most are expecting tomorrow or the 2nd

I don't know if i haven't researched this shit enough or if i am just a brainlet. But all this stuff is real complex and confusing at times.

Sold, take my money.

eng looks like a sleeper coin desu i wont buy but it looks like a $20-25 coin in 3-6 months

This is going to be $20 end of January, minimum.

If not I will sell my car and by Verge. Capped.

So true my man!
I can however understand it would be difficult to grasp for somebody who only just understands Blockchain technology.

I don't think I have a full grasp of it yet either!

I will track you down, and hack your info to sell all your coins for Verge. If this doesn't bring me in jew coins

The whitepaper is very technical and meant for actual investors, not 'muh 1m folio' investors, but people like Floodgate and Heroic.

Check this

medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so-called-dating-problem-with-enigma-protocol-278262b455ff

Think about how it could be used for Uber.

>I will track you down, and hack your info to sell all your coins for Verge. If this doesn't bring me in jew coins

You're gunna be rolling in it man. Hold a week and promise me you'll come back to laugh at Veeky Forums FOMO'ng pls

Well i only have .4 ETH left over. Already have 6 alt coins, so this my left over funds are going in this. Kek, hopefully i hold and don't get impatient

Well, you're definitely buying the rumor.

More like the air that will be breathed into the rumor that will sell the news and make this 80 bucks end of 2018 by my guess.

Market cap is so goddamn low

Yea i like the low market cap. And circulating supply is pretty low compared to these other coins, which is good.

I have my buy order in.... i might just buy it market price. Since it doesn't seem to be getting much action

That's a good article I'm adding it to the enigma shill folder.

You mention Uber also and it's worth noting that one of Enigma's, VC Investment firm Floodgate also invests in Lyft.

>medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so-called-dating-problem-with-enigma-protocol-278262b455ff

It solves the dating problem
It's going to make everything fuck
We will own the babies

Total fucking chadcoin

definitely will solve the dating problems of early investors once we start throwing that cash around!

Here's one for you before the moon.

privatix.io/#whitepaper

I like this. I won't be investing any in it but I wouldn't hesitate to if I wasn't already confident in my portfolio.

Good share, user.

Those fags already have a normal VPN product with like 700k users, so they aren't incompetent. A decentralized one shouldn't be too much of a problem. One of my better finds while crawling through all the shitcoins of ED to look for hidden gems.

Not to mention it will have solid volume due to it being a VPN. Will the coins be staked to prove network computation?

How much eng should I be holding then?
I made 5k USD off the pump and dump last week, and that's all I have left in, moved everything else to stellar.
My total valuation is at 40k USD now

Sold, transferring funds tomorrow for real

Will we see a dip into the 17000's again?

I bought 500 at 16100, would be nice to get 500 more ASAP.

tfw every time I try to catch the moon on verge I miss it completely, its the only coin losing me money and it feelsbadman

I seriously doubt it.

> Enigma is going to solve my dating problem
> It's just multi party computation

>scalable efficient encrypted multi party computation

You really think this is simply SMC?

> topkek
> c'mon user, read the whitepaper :)

Alright, you guys have successfully shilled me.

Threw 12 ETH into Enigma.

See you on the wojacks next week, mein user.

Buy ETH when it's high, and trade it for ENG, or wait ETH to dump a little?

ENG is at support, ETH does look bullish.
Look at that Fibonacci on ETC...

Announcements could come very soon here.

I advise to buy and hold ENG unless you're willing to keep an eye on charts and news all morning.

ENG is taking off right now nigga shiet get on

Feels like it's dumping.

nah nigga that is consolidation

There are a few weak hands, check the market cap.

Mostly accumulation and consolidation happening rn leading into Jan 1 / 2

Don't let me down mit nerds

Xspec
/Thread

XSPEC is a GREAT buy right now.

Anything to do with privacy, liquidity, and data processing is a safe bet this year.

ENG addresses all of that

Will have a run and then die, go for it