If I have 1 BTC and 100 ETH, is that enough to sit on for a while (3-5 years) and eventually become a millionaire...

If I have 1 BTC and 100 ETH, is that enough to sit on for a while (3-5 years) and eventually become a millionaire? How realistic is this?

I don't need to be filthy rich, I just want fuck you money.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ySegAvj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd diversify a few of the ETH into some promising ICOs in 2018

sounds reasonable

Sit on it, diversify, and cash out correctly.

I think ETH has a lot going on for it and don't see it being replaced for the next few years...

BTC I don't see much going for it, it would still be wise to hold a little bit of it. Perhaps there will be yet another fork or 2, and maybe those kill it, but maybe one of the forks do well? At this point, I see NO growth in BTC. It can't survive like this. It is WAY too slow.

I don't think it will die quickly, and might rally again, but I suspect it won't be the #1 currency by the end of the year.

The 100:1 ETH to BTC ratio is good though.

But like the other poster said, get a few of the newer coins.

memes aside, Chainlink is actually good if they can get it working.

I also believe in Ripio Credit Network.

The other coin I have my eye on right now is REQ, waiting for a dip to buy in though.

XRP is ok too, just make sure you understand what the coin stands for and you are basically helping banks take control of crypto. It might happen anyways though. Just realize there is some moral decision there.

I completely agree that BTC is complete dog shit but since it's the original it's going to have that unnecessary boost of buying power. I bought it at $2,000 so it's not like I'm teetering on the edge of losing money with it. I feel like 1 BTC is OK to hold onto and see what happens.

I had a gut feeling that Ethereum would take off and become huge like Microsoft or Google, I still do, which is why I'm holding onto ETH.

I bought 1 ETH worth of EOS yesterday just for the fuck of it, but problem is I only have Kraken and Coinbase and can't buy too many exotic coins.

you will be happy ya dig..

You’ve got a very comfy stack of ETH. Sit on 80 of them and take the other 20 and diversify into 4-5 coins/projects you really believe in. Sit, hold and let the money come to you the next 2 years.

Thanks Pajeet

>promising ICOs in 2018
Which ones do you have your eyes on?

BUY BITCOIN CASH OR BE POOR

What do you expect BTC will be worth in 3-5 years? How many multiplications do you think it has left in it? What I mean is that we're leaving behind the times where it was THE coin that overwhelmed the marketshare.

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat.
discord.gg/ySegAvj

I don't expect BTC to keep running up forever, but I don't think it's dead yet.

Sell 10 Eth now, take that profit and buy 50% Stella and 50% Cardano. Thank me in 2019. and your 1 BTC in and Out of USDT to keep building it up. It moves slow enough that you can profit steadily. Range is good right now. 14000-12000...sell into USDT anywhere near 14, wait for it to drop and buy back in anywhere near 12...be patient. If you sell at a reasonable height, you'll love watching BTC take the occasional plunge. Whereas if you are just hodling you'll sit there watching its value like you've lost money. ~10 swing trades of $1400 and you will have 2 BTC (assuming range remains intact)

Nothing.

This was will die out or legislation will be passed banning online fake currency gambling.

*fad will die out

I thought it was a fad too at first but using crypto currency is really convenient, fuck banks

get a downpayment on a triplex, make the other two tenants pay down the mortgage/expenses. If you really stretch your leverage, you could get a few properties and retire within 15-20 years.

Maybe I haven't been lurking long enough but wtf can you use it for besides Tesla cars? (if you have Bitcoin which no one can afford)

This, idk about that thread tho.
Keep the btc for 1 to 4 years, spread out 5 -7 eth. Pick 1 or 2 other smart contact platforms, 1 or 2 for dexs, 2 to 5 enterprise solutions.

>not reakizing you can fractional bitcoin

jesus christ this board really is filled with normies