How and what would CSM worshiping either the Horned Rat or Hashut look and act like?

How and what would CSM worshiping either the Horned Rat or Hashut look and act like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiDZToowbCs&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

total faggots

Also I forgot to ask: would it be too farfetched for a 40k version of the Skaven (not necessarily Hrud, as I consider them distinct from Skaven) to make a "smart" Rat Ogre in Power Armour?

As mutant humans possibly (think underhivers, Necromundan nobility certainly has access to forms of power armour so a rat spliced warrior in some lower tier power armour could be a thing fielded by a ratish underhive gang). As a distinct Alien species probably less so.

Emperors Children already exist, user. OP's asking for something new.

Those are litterally Stormfiends

Hashut marines would be Iron Warriors

there's a few official concept art of space skaven floating around

they're basically skitarii. Gasmask, jezzail, longcoat. And vaporized warpstone.
So based on that, yeah, they could make power armored rat-ogres, but that's a short-sighted way of considering things

pic related have a brain rat on their backs

>the race most prone to backstabbing and "strategic rearward advance" put an unarmed and unarmored rat on the back of this thing, just waiting to catch a bullet

that way you can backstab them more easily when they are no longer needed

Both would rely extremely on slaves, cultists, and renegades for various measures having huge barracks full of lesser creatures to die for them.

Rat ogres are dumb fighting machines and not worth backstabbing

Bane?

Than why give them brain rats?

Think of them as warp-cocaine powered weapon servitors strapped onto a giant rat. I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=uiDZToowbCs&t=0s

screaming
screaming rat

>Horned Rat marines
Backstabbing warlords around the abyss at the galaxy's edge. Make use of massive hordes of rat-man cultists, mutants and Rak'Gol tier ramshackle technology. Invariably high casualty rates, but they aren't picky about recruits.

>Hashut marines
Literally Iron Warriors with a fire fetish.

I want to make this rat happy.

Horned Rat chaos space marines would be quantity over everything. They would likely rely on making cheap copies of geneseeds and stucking it in as many viable specimens as possible, even if they are already mutants, probably more if they are already mutants.

Hashut marines would take the slavery part more serious with lots of marines with cheap or partial geneseeds implanted and mechanism to maintain control over them, with the lords recruited from certains families that benefit from an heavily industrailized world that would rival mars.

The true challenge would be space marines of Necoho, Zussavin and the Gods of Law.

Like complete retards.

>How and what would CSM worshiping either the Horned Rat or Hashut look and act like?

Short.

>be brainlet rat man
>worried about being back stabbed
>protect back with an entire rat ogre
>ratards btfo

He's not asking for something new. He's asking for something he thinks is new.

Why is alfabusa and co. so based?
Happy Great Horned Rat Day!

>6'7"
>astartes
pick one, marinelet, I've seen guardsmen taller than that